Author Topic: Recently my wife who is a tour guide called an ambulance for a customer who fell  (Read 1858 times)

Offline CC27

gordianot (12,114 posts)

Recently my wife who is a tour guide called an ambulance for a customer who fell on the sidewalk

She hit her head and had a scrape that was bleeding. Being in her 80s she had fallen previously two weeks ago. The ambulance was called and she was able to set up and was coherent. When the EMTs arrived she knew the drill covering a concussion. Giving her name, DOB, location with some agitation she stated the President of the United States is that asshole Donald Trump, all without being asked. The EMT laughed and stated he never asks who is President in that it distresses people. After release on site and calming down over Trump she was fine for the rest of the trip.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029986061

WTF???

Offline SVPete

... with some agitation she stated the President of the United States is that asshole Donald Trump, all without being asked. The EMT laughed and stated he never asks who is President in that it distresses people.

Yeah, he laughed at your wife. But he was a professional and quickly came up with a plausible cover story (unlike CNN's ridiculous fairy tale about Anderson Cooper's Twitter account).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable

Offline 67 Rover

gordianot (12,114 posts)

Recently my wife who is a tour guide called an ambulance for a customer who fell on the sidewalk

She hit her head and had a scrape that was bleeding. Being in her 80s she had fallen previously two weeks ago. The ambulance was called and she was able to set up and was coherent. When the EMTs arrived she knew the drill covering a concussion. Giving her name, DOB, location with some agitation she stated the President of the United States is that asshole Donald Trump, all without being asked. The EMT laughed and stated he never asks who is President in that it distresses people. After release on site and calming down over Trump she was fine for the rest of the trip.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029986061

Oh FFS they are just mailing it in now, no effort at all. Lazy pot heads.  :stoner:

0 bongs.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

gordianot (12,114 posts)

Only at the dump is some one stupid enough to make up a tale like that, and only at the dump are people not only f**king stupid enough to believe it , but also totally ignorant enough to think it is funny.  :loser: :loser:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:45:47 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

she stated the President of the United States is not that asshole that bitch Hillary, Donald Trump is, all without being asked.

FIFY

Offline Tess Anderson

this is an old bouncy, the feisty old woman that falls and all - probably never happened here - the old lady supposedly fell two weeks ago (how would they know that?), hits her head and is bleeding, so the tour guide calls 911. The old lady is then able to "set up" and then says all these things, since she's obviously fallen before and "knows the drill".

But there is no way they would release such a person "on site", given her age and the nature of the injury. He is lying again.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
She hit her head...

That explains a lot.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

this is an old bouncy, the feisty old woman that falls and all - probably never happened here - the old lady supposedly fell two weeks ago (how would they know that?), hits her head and is bleeding, so the tour guide calls 911. The old lady is then able to "set up" and then says all these things, since she's obviously fallen before and "knows the drill".

But there is no way they would release such a person "on site", given her age and the nature of the injury. He is lying again.

I thought I had seen it before, names/locations/etc are different of course.

I'm beginning to believe that they actually have stock bouncy stories that all dummies can access in some deep dark corner of the dump. 

Change the names/location/circumstance and you got a ready made bouncie!!!  Kind of like the stock letter to the editor about raising taxes on cigs/booze/soft drinks, etc and how it is a win-win!

The dummies don't even try anymore.

I miss the old days at the dump when the dummies were dummies, cops jumped out of bushes, and dummies pissed off of balconies and got evicted. :banghead:

I guess the old school dummies set the bar too high.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Old n Grumpy

I miss the old days at the dump when the dummies were dummies, cops jumped out of bushes, and dummies pissed off of balconies and got evicted. :banghead:

H5  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:

I pissed out a window once and was to drunk to realize it wasn't open!! :-)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:51:13 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!