Author Topic: Hoyt and a few othes need their asses kicked. Period. Stop. End of sentence.  (Read 1533 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
oberliner (47,111 posts)

Woman mauled to death by her dogs while taking them for a walk

<article excerpt>

Hoyt (32,010 posts)
1. This is a tragedy. I saw some photos of woman standing in front of a confederate flag

at her home. I'm guessing, but I bet those dogs weren't raised to be friendly dogs. That's not a good mix with pit bulls.

ClarendonDem (586 posts)
39. What makes you think the dogs weren't raised to be friendly?

Hoyt (32,010 posts)
41. You ever run in white wing racists with confederate flags hanging around and tried to approach

their pack of pit bulls. Think white wing gunners who proudly display confederate flags.

ClarendonDem (586 posts)
45. I've never actually known anyone who owned a confederate flag

And the only person I know who owns a pit-bull is a family member. Super-sweet dog, but I'm generally wary of pit-bulls and wouldn't want it around my dogs.

Hoyt (32,010 posts)
66. Well, since you like guns, I can assure you that a bunch of folks at range, gun store, gun show,

concealed carry permit office, etc., own confederate flags.

ClarendonDem (586 posts)
73. Thought this post was about dogs, not guns?

But anyway, can you provide any support for your contention that "a bunch of folks" at ranges, gun stores, and gun shows or "concealed carry permit office" (what is that, by the way?), own confederate flags? And not some random picture but actual statistical support.

bettyellen (44,450 posts)
76. You have no idea about the demographics of rabid NRA supporters? Look it up.

ClarendonDem (586 posts)
79. You last post didn't say anything about "rabid NRA supporters"

Setting aside the fact that you keep moving the goal posts, what am I supposed to look up? Are "rabid NRA supporters" different from regular NRA supporters, who presumably are different from the group you first identified? I'm not sure I've ever seen an article that equates "rabid NRA supporters" with owning dangerous pit bulls. I don't suppose you have any evidence for that claim either?

bettyellen (44,450 posts)
82. I didn't post to you before. Your defenses of rabid gun jumpers is noted however.

Hoyt (32,010 posts)
64. I'm saying this young lady looks suspect to me with a confederate flag hanging prominently in her

house. You are arguing something I am not saying.

<pic of blonde hottie, confederate flag in the background>

Again, I'm speculating based upon my experiences with people with confederate flags. I'm not saying she deserved to be attacked. I am saying that if she or others living with her raised those dogs as I suspect, one can't really be surprised at the results.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029990058
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
The best takeaway from that thread is Stinky getting OWNED!   :-). What a dick
Deplorable since 2016

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
straight from dog attack to redneck NRA confederate flag gunners. what a bunch of turd burglars.
You know, I never owned a confederate flag. I always thought it was kinda cheesey in high school when all the kids were putting them on their cars and guitars, etc...  it was a rebellion thing and all.
but now... ever since I found out it totally pisses off the left, I have one on a t-shirt that I wear around once in a while.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse

The best takeaway from that thread is Stinky getting OWNED!   :-). What a dick

Here's the first part of that exchange.

Stinky The Clown

15. To those who will . . . . . blaming the breed is ignorant.

I have never owned a pit bull, but I have owned MANY dogs. All of them except the latest were rescues of uncertain origins and environments. 

EACH ONE was an individual with individual personalties. Each one had its own unique set of needs. GSDs are my favored breed. I had one that was the gentlest creature ever to breathe air. Another was quite the opposite. 

"Pit bulls" (<--a made up catch-all name, not a breed) are no different. Each animal is unique.

Drahthaardogs

19. Stinky, I have trained dogs as a side business for thirty years

From field trial retrievers, schutzhund and IPO, and NAVDHA. I've even worked with APHIS professional hunters for depredation hunts with hounds.
 StinkDUde can recognize a dog turd in the field.

I have a minor in ethology and studied under Ann Beckhoff and her husband. Carolyn Rosteau too who is a protege of Donald Griffin. 
 Amateur, StinkDUde can point out a dog in a photo, 2 out of 3 times.

I have studied pedigrees and breed books and produced a few litters of VHD dogs that won me a breeders award. 

You have no idea what you are talking about. Period.  :nutkick:  :thumbs:  :lmao: :lmao:
A regular little pissin contest. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

Nurse Ratched needs to tighten the straps of Hoyt's jacket.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.