Author Topic: It sounds like tomorrow (??) may be a "buckle the **** up" day.  (Read 1184 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
It sounds like tomorrow (??) may be a "buckle the **** up" day.
« on: December 14, 2017, 09:59:08 PM »
Star Member MelissaB (12,505 posts)  https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029984222

It sounds like tomorrow (??) may be a "buckle the **** up" day.

Twitter is buzzing. (If you don't like posts from twitter, this just may not be the thread for you.   

dawg day (125 posts)

3. Tick... tick... tick... tock...

Okay, what do you HOPE they're talking about?

Something more than Paul Ryan eventually retiring!

I hope Jared gets indicted.
Or Donnie Jr. Or both. Really tighten the emotional vise on Ivanka, so she can go yell, "Daddy! You ruined our lives!"

regnaD kciN (19,181 posts)

9. It would be nice, but...

...these predictions of something yuge coming up this afternoon, or tomorrow, or at the end of the week seem to be the leftist equivalent of the fundamentalist claims that prophecy makes it clear that The Rapture will be on such-and-such a day (to be transferred to the nearest available date once the predicted day doesn't pan out). In other words…"Merry Fitzmass!"

It's in 24 business hours...

20. It's also possible that all the "buzzin'"......is over inside knowledge that Trump is going to fire Mueller tomorrow, and place the investigation under the control of a DoJ assistant-to-the-assistant.

Star Member octoberlib (8,315 posts)

30. The other rumor on Twitter has to do with why Ryan has announced he might not

run again. Supposedly an article is coming out implicating Ryan in taking illegal campaign donations from Russia. It'll be interesting to see if anything drops tomorrow and what it will be.

49. Perhaps it will turn out...

...that those "specific instructions" went beyond leaked documents and targeted ads, and that we have proof of actual Russian vote-tampering (as in: hacking the machines)? That would be a bombshell for sure. Up to now, Russiagate deniers have always had the fallback position that "O.K., maybe the Russians did interfere -- but there's no evidence that any of their actions swayed the election." If there was proof of the contrary...wow!

(NOTE: Just to be clear, this is pure speculation. There is no basis for such speculation except my own creative imagination as a screenwriter. It does not mean that I think anything like that is going to happen.)

reference to "specific instructions" is about a Daily Beast story that the CIA captured Putin's instructions to 'hack the election'...

::)

Oneironaut (2,408 posts)

48. Meh. Twitter is mostly garbage and fake journalists.

They’ll throw vague garbage out like this to get attention, and then disappear for a few weeks. I wouldn’t count on tomorrow being any different from today.

Say... where is Will Pitt, anyway?

Star Member wishstar (1,845 posts)

64. If not Mueller indictment, then big leaked story as blowback against the attempts to discredit him

Investigators and officials who know incriminating info are not going to just passively sit back and let Repubs spin their attempts to justify shutting down Mueller probe.

Either indictments or leaks of more dirt on Trump gang will help sway public opinion that Mueller probe is necessary to get to bottom of the wrongdoing and that politicians who are trying to shut down the probe are obstructing justice.

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: It sounds like tomorrow (??) may be a "buckle the **** up" day.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 10:40:45 AM »
Rumor has it they found the box and the packing slip that Putin used to send Trump the winning votes.  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
I see they're still strenuously avoiding that whole 'Clean and sober' thing.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »
Response to MelissaB (Original post)Fri Dec 15, 2017, 12:00 PM
Star Member MineralMan (101,177 posts)
100. Sounds more like an STFU day to me.

Here it is, tomorrow already. If you buckled up, you can pull the lever now and unfasten your seat belt. The Captain has turned off the seat belt sign. You're free to move about in the cabin, but please keep your seat belt buckled when you are seated.
Response to MineralMan (Reply #100)Fri Dec 15, 2017, 12:23 PM
Star Member MelissaB (12,518 posts)
105. What would we do without the ever all-knowing poster?

I just don't know...
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 08:51:56 PM »
 :rotf: Poor MM, he wants to be Moses but is just a Cassandra. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.