Author Topic: any melt downs over a freeper land?  (Read 4587 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
any melt downs over a freeper land?
« on: December 13, 2017, 08:13:15 AM »
Javaman (49,512 posts)                         https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029975960

I don't have the stomach to go over there, but I know there are a few intrepid souls here on DU that do.

Actually no. I am fine  :-)    No meltdowns here. DUmmies, on the other hand, have several meltdowns a day since Donald Trump was elected PRESIDENT !

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: any melt downs over a freeper land?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:26:37 AM »
Life goes on.
But consider, 25% of the AL electorate voted in a Senate election where the victor won by about 1% against a candidate who had to run against the democrats, the media and the GOPe. All the win cost you was a ranking member of the house and a member of the senate. Please continue this strategy.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 08:36:40 AM »
I don't have the stomach to go over there, but I know there are a few intrepid souls here on DU that do.
Yes, bask in the glow of your computer screens, noble martyrs.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:51:55 AM »
I don't Freep, but I'm not "melting down".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 08:58:45 AM »
Alabama's problem, not mine.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 09:25:27 AM »
Yes, we lost this one, but we are still in charge. You spent millions to win by 1% it was not a landslide considering all the things Moore had going against him.

HiLIARY is still not president and never will be..

I heard Jill Stein is setting up a go fund me page to pay for a recount. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 09:30:08 AM »
Meh. Roy Moore is a loose cannon, with only one agenda--his own. In two years Jones will be gone, and Alabama will have a Republican Senator again.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 09:44:51 AM »
Alabama's problem, not mine.

Agreed.  Thought it was completely overblown for ALL the media to be focused on one race in Alabama.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 11:21:37 AM »
Could care less.  It's actually a good thing IMO.  No more time has to be spent by anyone defending Moore and we will have the seat back in two years.  Plus Freeps are always melting down just like DUmmies.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 12:00:05 PM »
Meh. Roy Moore is a loose cannon, with only one agenda--his own. In two years Jones will be gone, and Alabama will have a Republican Senator again.

Exactly. A Moore loss takes the moral high ground from the Dems and now Franken must follow through with his resignation. Alcee Hastings of Florida, another Dem is also under the microscope for having accusers paid off.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 12:44:05 PM »
Javaman (49,512 posts)

Should someone teach DU-member "Javaman" the difference between an indefinite article and a preposition? With nads no longer needing a proofreader maybe dtj could do it?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 03:35:16 PM »
Should someone teach DU-member "Javaman" the difference between an indefinite article and a preposition? With nads no longer needing a proofreader maybe dtj could do it?

Maybe he is Italian...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 04:25:04 PM »
This is the Cave not the DUmp, remember that DUmmies.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 06:09:40 PM »
Yes, we lost this one, but we are still in charge. You spent millions to win by 1% it was not a landslide considering all the things Moore had going against him.

HiLIARY is still not president and never will be..

I heard Jill Stein is setting up a go fund me page to pay for a recount. :lmao:

I'm afraid that might qualify as whistling past the graveyard man... as much as I'd love to agree with you.
The GOP congress is now pretty much dead. Something else will have to change (Like Flake of McCain falling off a cliff) before they will get a single bill passed next year.
All we can hope for is an upset in the mid-terms, and I just don't see that happening. Usually it flips, and this time won't likely be any different.
It's a shame... we really had a small chance of fixing this shit. We had some forward movement, economy steamrolling and everyone is working again finally. It won't take them long to F#$% it completely, and this time, maybe permanently.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 06:38:06 PM »

May it be so!

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 07:02:19 PM »
It will be interesting to see what happens to the women who made the accusations against Moore.  My guess is that they are going to disappear, never to be heard from again, now that they have served their purpose.  Just like with David Axelrod's neighbor lady, the one who made the accusations against Herman Cain, she didn't stick around and back up her claims.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 09:12:07 PM »
I have no dog in this fight.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 10:20:33 PM »
At this point FR can ESAD.  DUMP double ESAD.  The real cave seems to be the only one with a clue.   Keep on keeping on.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2017, 07:11:42 AM »
At this point FR can ESAD.  DUMP double ESAD.  The real cave seems to be the only one with a clue.   Keep on keeping on.

Are the Freepers freaking out? I thought there were too many adults there for that to go on much.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2017, 08:11:26 AM »
Are the Freepers freaking out? I thought there were too many adults there for that to go on much.

Not enough of them.
That's why I am here. Trying to converse with those guys is impossible.
Bunch of grouchy assholes

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2017, 08:20:32 AM »
I'm afraid that might qualify as whistling past the graveyard man... as much as I'd love to agree with you.
The GOP congress is now pretty much dead. Something else will have to change (Like Flake of McCain falling off a cliff) before they will get a single bill passed next year.
All we can hope for is an upset in the mid-terms, and I just don't see that happening. Usually it flips, and this time won't likely be any different.
It's a shame... we really had a small chance of fixing this shit. We had some forward movement, economy steamrolling and everyone is working again finally. It won't take them long to F#$% it completely, and this time, maybe permanently.

I am afraid you may be right. What I don't understand is that every dem seems to go in lock step to oppose anything the President wants to do, even if it benefits them and their constituency. You would think the voters would see this and wake up.
What has the dems reps done for them that helps them? open borders, high taxes, ruined health insurance?  I just don't get it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2017, 08:45:21 AM »
What has the dems reps done for them that helps them? open borders, high taxes, ruined health insurance?  I just don't get it.

open borders: more democrat voters
high taxes: punish the kulaks rich
ruined health insurance: eventually get to completely socialized health care, more government dependency (if you don't vote for democrats, those eeeeeeeeevil republicans are going to take away your health care/social security/net neutrality/other wasteful government program)

All of what they do is to give them more power at the expense of the country's well-being. They want this country to be like Cuba, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, etc.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2017, 11:35:13 AM »
I am afraid you may be right. What I don't understand is that every dem seems to go in lock step to oppose anything the President wants to do, even if it benefits them and their constituency. You would think the voters would see this and wake up.

Understanding that mind requires abandoning everything you know about common decency and civility. To the left, it is ultimately about power and control. There is nothing they won't sacrifice in order to obtain the win.
Everything they strive for is founded in emotion, and it doesn't even have to make sense. They have no working concept of the meaning of limited resources or individual sovereignty. To them, these things are only hurdles to overcome, not things to safeguard.
they are a sick bunch.
I say it all the time and they think it's a joke, but I mean it.. they are fascists AND they are communists. They disgust me.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2017, 04:50:17 PM »
It will be interesting to see what happens to the women who made the accusations against Moore.  My guess is that they are going to disappear, never to be heard from again, now that they have served their purpose.  Just like with David Axelrod's neighbor lady, the one who made the accusations against Herman Cain, she didn't stick around and back up her claims.

I agree with you. Several days before the election I was listening to PBR (because Gen. Sun Tzu said I should) and the liberal host was talking about the accusations. He was attempting to white wash why we have not heard these claims before now. His answer was that the reason we are hearing them now is because now is the first time that Roy Moore has been in the national spotlight.

Except for it being a complete lie that sounds like a good answer. I say that it is a complete lie because the reason I, as a Georgian, know Roy Moore is because he's been in the national spotlight for years due to the 10 commandments monument and other things. Why did we not hear about those accusations then?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2017, 07:11:00 PM »

I think they need to get sued by Moore assuming he is innocent.    Notice how quickly the accusers against President Trump went away when he said he was going to sue them. 

Now I do not know if Moore did what he was accused of or not. If it was me and I did not do it... then I would hit back and hit back hard at these women.  Legally. 

Something tells me that the truth of this particular matter will never come out no matter which side is the truth.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi