Author Topic: LALALALALALALALA!!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT TINY PIPE BOMB!!!!  (Read 1504 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
LALALALALALALALA!!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT TINY PIPE BOMB!!!!
« on: December 11, 2017, 08:33:40 PM »
Star Member kydo (2,349 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029963225

Okay, I am going there. I really don't want wall to wall coverage of this small pipe bomb!

More people will die today because of the rethugs policies than from this pipe bomb.

School shootings and mass shootings that don't kill more then 50 people don't make the news these days. Not enough carnage I guess. Yet one dude with a small pipe bomb gets massive coverage all networks. That's insane!

Fear fear the colored type christian hating people are slaughtering normal white christians everywhere. NOT!

I want to see the 16 women who are getting ready to have a presser.

::)

Here is a nugget for you!

Barry let this **** into the country. Barry protected this **** from investigation or deporting.

Trump wants to stop this sort of visa turd from happening.

Star Member MANative (3,168 posts)
1. I'm sitting exactly two blocks from the Port Authority right now, and...

I completely agree with you. Challenging commute this morning, but I only arrived at work five minutes late. Could it have been worse? Sure. But what we see around us on a daily basis freaks me out a whole lot more.

Terror attack by Muslim visa 'winner' no longer news worthy for the [D]s...

Star Member kydo (2,349 posts)
9. Yeah like right now

Watching Rhule, and at the time of typing this post it's 9:45'ish. She spent the first 22 minutes talking about this pipe bomb. Briefly like 10 mins tops on new orange man's working with the russians. Now back to the pipe bomb. Oh and now a presser.

The media is so owned by rich corporate oligarchs there is not even an attempt to cover it up any more. Remember how every segment was ended during the 2016 election "but what about Clinton, she has a trustworthy problem and emails." Same now. Zillions of women accuse many rethugs of sexual assault and we always hear at the end of the segment, "but what about the dems and their (insert your fave tag line here) problems?"

So when this presser is over, the news outlets will re-hash everything we know. Normally that would take 60seconds. But this is a "special thing" so it will take and hour to recap. And every show will recap.

Star Member brooklynite (40,734 posts)
22. The NYPD Commission has called this terrorism related.

Sorry to have to say this is news.

:thatsright:

Doodley (2,226 posts)
3. The coverage will help Moore. Repugs are motivated by fear.

Star Member marble falls (11,207 posts)
8. I agree. If its ISIS, why do they keep sending the "B" terrorists? This is just another new comer...

who discovered NYC is tough nut to crack in making a living.

Star Member Paladin (17,236 posts)
11. Amen. This is a set-up event for trump and Roy Moore. (nt)

is this DUmpmonkie claiming this is a false flag attack?

Star Member Skittles (116,675 posts)
33. please stop this

we are not Alex ****ing Jones clones here

Yup. He is claiming the attack was caused by the the VRWC...

:rotf:

Star Member lillypaddle (5,650 posts)
17. Thank you, thank you, thank you

I was too lazy to post it, but I'm sick and tired of the media taking everything and covering it 24/7 ad nauseam.

Star Member Dustlawyer (8,801 posts)
24. We should be fighting the tax bill that has not passed yet!

The MSM acts like it has already been done.

Star Member zentrum (5,841 posts)
30. The RW loves

…this story. Hurts immigrants. Charges up Trump's base. Covers the Tax Bill theft.

Thank you for posting this.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: LALALALALALALALA!!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT TINY PIPE BOMB!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 06:29:16 AM »
Ah, so they're going for the "Don't talk about the terrorist attack, ignore it as best we can" approach, one of their favorites when a Muslim or fellow leftist engages in a terrorist attack or attempts to do so. Their other favorite approaches include "He/ she was framed by the cops to make (Whatever group he/she was part of) look bad," "He/she was REALLY an agent provateur plant," and "He/ she is a wonderful, noble hero taking a righteous stand against prejudice, we should all support and cheer on him/ her."

Meanwhile, you know damn well if it had been an ultra- right- wing white trash terrorist, the DUmmies would be demanding round- the- clock coverage and that every single conservative pundit be arrested for "Stochastic terrorism."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:40:05 AM »
Star Member kydo (2,349 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029963225

Okay, I am going there. I really don't want wall to wall coverage of this small pipe bomb!

Yeah! What's up with all these terrorists and fires and incompetent journalist-LIARS crowding out the Muellermas Star Member kydo hungrily awaits?!

NYC is just damned lucky that this non-refugee was too incompetent to cause the kind of slaughter narcissistic asshole Star Member kydo considers newsworthy!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 09:26:29 AM »
I want to see the 16 women who are getting ready to have a presser.
And making sammiches for all of us.

The guy must have gotten the instructions from the Acme Company.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 10:12:52 AM »
Latest excuse from CNN: "He was just delivering a copy of the new Ghostbusters to his uncle. He should have known how much of a bomb that movie was."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 05:53:25 AM »
Bomb school drop-out.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 11:25:22 AM »
Yet....

If this was some white male we would hear wall to wall coverage about how he is a Trump Supporting White Supremacist.

Amiright?
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman