Author Topic: I guess this means Rock Head is a Russian puppet  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Delmar

I guess this means Rock Head is a Russian puppet
« on: December 10, 2017, 04:44:31 PM »
Sun Dec 10, 2017, 05:31 PM
Lint Head (14,182 posts)

Do you not think it odd that a Alabama pedophile who speaks Russian

is running and may win a Senate seat? I do. Republican Senator, Shelby of Alabama, said he would immediately open an inquiry if Moore won and was seated. Maybe he should inquire why Moore wanted to learned Russian at the military academy. What a perfect place to place a Russian puppet. Like they blackmailed Trump. I think Putin definitely has something he's holding over Trump's empty orange guord.

I know it's a stretch. Many people speak multiple languages. But, it's fun to ponder. Considering the bull shit the GOP comes up with to investigate Democrats.

www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/dec/09/maybe-putin-is-right-roy-moore-speaks-with-the-guardian
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029960858

Rock Head is always reminding everybody how he learned russian while he was in the military.

Response to Lint Head (Original post)Sun Dec 10, 2017, 05:35 PM
Kirk Lover (732 posts)
1. I mean it certainly is a coincidence now isn't it? n/t

Rock Head is probably kicking himself right now for bragging about speaking russian all those times.
Response to Lint Head (Original post)Sun Dec 10, 2017, 05:36 PM
Irish_Dem (2,996 posts)
2. Nothing would surprise me at this point. Russian assets all around us...

Trump is one of them, why not others?
Rock Head hasn't replied to the OP.  His cover must be blown and he is scrambling to get back to the Motherland before he gets caught and tried for TREASON.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: I guess this means Rock Head is a Russian puppet
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 04:48:50 PM »
I'm getting pretty tired of this crap.

Just as the voters of Massachusetts freely choose Vast Teddy, Barney Frank, and Garry Studds despite their being moral and social degenerates, the voters of Alabama have every right to elect whomever they please.

It'd be nice if they didn't, but if they do, well, that's democracy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
 :hammer:  :thatsright: Now, why in Hades would a West Pointer during the Cold War want to learn Russian? :thatsright:  :hammer:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 09:12:10 PM »
I'd figure they'd be thrilled with a possible Russian influence. Uncle Ted tried to hand us over on a silver platter back in the day.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 10:42:31 PM »
Said it before...

The Left was all kinds of pleased with Russian influence until Russia committed peccatum remitti non possit by turning her back on Communism and adjusting the lyrics of her national anthem to praise, not the Партия Ленина, but Хранимая Богом родная земля.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 08:18:17 AM »
:hammer:  :thatsright: Now, why in Hades would a West Pointer during the Cold War want to learn Russian? :thatsright:  :hammer:

DUmmies only noticed this because he speaks it with a Southern accent...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.