Author Topic: Who could have imagined having a president who is subject to blackmail?  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Delmar

Sun Dec 10, 2017, 11:55 AM
shockey80 (561 posts)

Could you have ever imagined we would have a president who is subject to blackmail?

A president working with our enemy to help win an election. Working with our enemy to enrich himself. Tens of millions of americans who are supporting all of it. It makes me numb and very angry. Time for a drink.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029959460

Go drink a bottle of drain cleaner then, you dunce.  Right off the top of my head, Bad Back Jack Kennedy was subject to blackmail for having sex affairs with everything from mafia gang molls to East German spies.  J. Edgar Hoover, former director of the much vaunted FBI, has it all on tape somewhere.

It was Hillary Clinton that collaborated with enemies to cook up the phony baloney pee tape dossier.

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Sun Dec 10, 2017, 12:24 PM
customerserviceguy (17,987 posts)
5. You're not gonna want to read this

but that's exactly what Bill Clinton set himself up for when he had his fling with Monica Lewinsky. Indeed, during the time he was fighting for his political survival, he was not fighting for the issues that you and I cared about. His political capital was expended on saving his own ass, and not the asses of downtrodden people who had supported him through his previous personal crisis made public.

What if Monica, who was Jewish, told Bill Clinton that he'd better not issue that waiver, and let the US embassy to Israel move to Jerusalem, or she'd make a certain blue dress available? We might never have known the reason why he did that.
Response to shockey80 (Original post)Sun Dec 10, 2017, 02:02 PM
Gothmog (46,190 posts)
7. Trump fears the pee tape
Leftists getting all excited and wiggle waggling their armpits over the imaginary pee tape is exposing them for all to see for the stupid, gullible, disconnected from reality shitgibbons that they are.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline thundley4

Re: Who could have imagined having a president who is subject to blackmail?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 01:44:42 PM »
Hillary would have been a target of blackmail if she didn't have so many people killed to keep her secrets.  OTOH, the hired killers could still blackmail her.  :-)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »
They actually think the pee tape is real?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Undies

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 02:43:34 PM »
They actually think the pee tape is real?

They think Larry Sinclair was lying through his dental dam about Backseat Barry.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 03:55:14 PM »
You don't have to worry about it, bill is gone and hiliary lost and barack the magic negro has left the house. :-)

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 08:37:43 AM »
You don't have to worry about it, bill is gone and hiliary lost and barack the magic negro has left the house. :-)

Exactly. 

We don't have to imagine having a president that would be subjected to blackmail...

HELLary LOST!!!!       :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 11:13:18 AM »
Go drink a bottle of drain cleaner then, you dunce.  ...

And follow it with a chlorine bleach chaser.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 11:49:09 AM »
Hillary would have been a target of blackmail if she didn't have so many people killed to keep her secrets.  OTOH, the hired killers could still blackmail her.  :-)
You do not think she has some sort of double-blind operation to cleanup the 1st set of hitters?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke