Author Topic: The mask slips, and is ripped off. Censorship, re-education camps, and a PURGE!  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

The Dark Side is strong in this thread...
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029957297
mahina (8,139 posts)
What the hell are we going to do to un-brainwash the 32% of this country still likes this douche b
?
18 votes, 1 pass | Time left: Unlimited
Community reconciliation meetings guided by Ury and Fisher, authors of Getting to yes
0 (0%)
Community reconciliation meetings guided by the Albert Einstein i stitution
0 (0%)
Other, please list below
16 (89%)
Oh yeah wed better demand publicly financed elections first, with Common Cause!
2 (11%)
1 DU member did not wish to select any of the options provided.
LiberalFighter (35,472 posts)
4. Hound them to HELL

Make their life miserable.

Drive them underground so they never see the light of day.

By the way. They can't be un-brainwashed.
Star Member still_one (55,193 posts)
7. Until the media stops legitimate zing racism, sexism, and bigotry, it wont change
below is a gem of an exchange
maxrandb (7,223 posts)
11. They didn't need to be brainwashed

They actually believe and support the shit Donnie Short Fingers and the Retrumplican party is feeding them.

I have a solution for them. It's called prison!
Marengo (2,575 posts)
43. You want to imprison people based on how they voted?
maxrandb (7,223 posts)
46. YES

That's what the election of Donnie Short Fingers has done to me.

I can't find a single redeeming quality in any of the people that voted for and support this fascist shitstain.

They need to be treated like the Vichy French
more prison for wrong voters below
maxrandb (7,223 posts)
48. Still waiting to see the wins

Lost on welfare tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires

Lost on Supreme Court

Lost on the fascist judges being packed in the Federal Court

Lost on Muslim ban

Lost on police reform

Lost on consumer protection

Lost on dumping chemical waste in the gulf of Mexico

Lost on the environment

And... we're about to replace a champion of woman's rights in the Senate with a pedophile

And folks wonder why I feel Retrumplican deplorable voters should face prison for what they've done to our country
censor the free press
Star Member Different Drummer (1,597 posts)
15. Find a way to get Fox News off the air.

That's the only solution I see.
roamer65 (13,097 posts)
23. Reinstate the fairness doctrine.
Star Member dhol82 (2,628 posts)
51. Also find some way to control hate radio

That’s had as much influence as Fox.
annnnnd here it comes, the kicker. the mask is off now.
Abouttime (603 posts)
33. You're right

Every society reaches the point where some sort of 'purge' is necessary otherwise a war breaks out. War has been an all to frequent theme in human history.
I think unfortunately we will come to a point, maybe trump has already forced us there, where we will have to peacefully, re-educate, reform, or restrain a significant portion of that third of society who sees and deals with the world the wrong way.
Luckily the two thirds of us who see things the right way are compassionate and instead of a bloody war we can engineer a peaceful solution.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Oh my.

It looks as if the primitives need reminded the tables always turn.

Of course, it's not anything to which I'm looking forward, but it happens nonetheless.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Always chuckle when the left cites 32% or some artificially low poll #.  Remember, Trump had less than a 10% chance to win the 2016 election, according to the media.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online Old n Grumpy

When sane people see their agenda and mind, set it is no wonder they lose elections. :thatsright: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

Fascists being fascists...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
They unwittingly provide one of the reasons the Second Amendment exists.
Their comments also explain their rabid desire to abolish/eliminate the 2nd.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

roamer65 (13,097 posts)
23. Reinstate the fairness doctrine.

Um, the fairness doctrine only applied to broadcast TV and Radio.   ABC, CBS and NBC would be force to balance out their 100% currently liberal oriented newscasts with balanced reporting. I'm all for that even if it means Clear Channel having to have some liberal idiots drive ratings down for them. The three major TV networks reach more people than Fox News and radio does.

Online Old n Grumpy

The three major TV networks reach more people than Fox News and radio does.

You are wrong, Fox news is EVERYWHERE. It plays in liberals heads 24 / 7.

Every TV has it secretly embedded in the programming and you receive it through the fillings in your molars. I read that on the Palmer Report.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline I_B_Perky

LiberalFighter (35,472 posts)
4. Hound them to HELL

Make their life miserable.

Drive them underground so they never see the light of day.

By the way. They can't be un-brainwashed.

Go ahead dummie. Make my day. Hound me to hell.   :lmao:  Your ass would wet your pants if you ever met me, let alone hound me to hell.   :rotf:

maxrandb (7,223 posts)

They actually believe and support the shit Donnie Short Fingers and the Retrumplican party is feeding them.

You want to send people off to prison for disagreeing with your point of view. How Stalinesque of you. And you call us nazis.  :mental:

Marengo (2,575 posts)
43. You want to imprison people based on how they voted?

Yes the dummie does.

maxrandb (7,223 posts)
46. YES

That's what the election of Donnie Short Fingers has done to me.

I can't find a single redeeming quality in any of the people that voted for and support this fascist shitstain.

They need to be treated like the Vichy French

And you call us facists.  :mental:

Be careful what you ask for dummie, you just may get it... and it may not turn out the way you desire.

maxrandb (7,223 posts)
48. Still waiting to see the wins

Lost on welfare tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires  welfare tax cuts?

Lost on Supreme Court  yes you did and it was glorious!

Lost on the fascist judges being packed in the Federal Court judges that follow the law are now facist?

Lost on Muslim ban  Yes you did because it followed established law

Lost on police reform  Don't taze me bro!!!!

Lost on consumer protection read the contract before you sign it dummie

Lost on dumping chemical waste in the gulf of Mexico WTF?

Lost on the environment dirty air and dirty water!!

And... we're about to replace a champion of woman's rights in the Senate with a pedophile Franken championed his right to cop a feel of some women's asses is what he championed. BTW dummie...Franken is from Minnesota, Moore is from Alabama.

And folks wonder why I feel Retrumplican deplorable voters should face prison for what they've done to our country

Yes and your losing continues dummie.  And there is not ONE DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!   :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:47:03 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

This is all the more reason why the liberal agenda must be opposed: When their seemingly tolerant masks slip off, they reveal the true face of tyranny.
I mean, imprisoning people just for exercising their right to vote for a candidate you didn't approve of?
Bill Ayers' toxic legacy and beliefs are alive and well among liberal scum.

Um, the fairness doctrine only applied to broadcast TV and Radio.   ABC, CBS and NBC would be force to balance out their 100% currently liberal oriented newscasts with balanced reporting. I'm all for that even if it means Clear Channel having to have some liberal idiots drive ratings down for them. The three major TV networks reach more people than Fox News and radio does.
Now, yeah, but you know that if the liberals regained power and reinstated the Fairness Doctrine, they'd alter it to include ALL television and radio.
Then, once they've silenced all conservative political voices in the media, their next target will undoubtedly be the Christian TV and radio stations. For every minute those stations spend quoting Scripture or talking about the Lord Jesus, they'll be forced by law to devote just as much time to promoting Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Wicca, Satanism, etc., or else be shut down.

Offline SVPete

7. Until the media stops legitimate zing racism, sexism, and bigotry, it wont change

:o  ::)  :o

The MSM would first have to stop being racist, sexist, and bigoted. They're still embracing racism and bigotry, just not kinds DU-grade Progs would recognize as evil.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

Old n Grumpy says 99% of people wish all you leftist / progressives would jump off a cliff. :-)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
They could use all those "re-education" camps that were built back during Bush 43 under Walmart and Target stores... :naughty:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

They could use all those "re-education" camps that were built back during Bush 43 under Walmart and Target stores... :naughty:

:hi5: earned and issued!

And if there're too many to be reeducated there are plenty of closed Sears, KMart, and J. C. Penney stores coming available.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
:hi5: earned and issued!

And if there're too many to be reeducated there are plenty of closed Sears, KMart, and J. C. Penney stores coming available.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 67 Rover

Do those have the environmentalist approved solar powered ovens?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
maxrandb (7,223 posts)

...and make no mistake, this will lead to the final solution to the deplorable question. You just know that is what the DUmmie really wanted to say.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
...and make no mistake, this will lead to the final solution to the deplorable question. You just know that is what the DUmmie really wanted to say.

But.....as a poster I recently saw (and failed to remember accurately) pointed out, with coservatives owning the majority of firearms (12,000,000+) and ammunition (400,000,000,000+ rounds) just how are the primitives going to do that?

I think the primitives really need to find some way of accommodating us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

But.....as a poster I recently saw (and failed to remember accurately) pointed out, with coservatives owning the majority of firearms (12,000,000+) and ammunition (400,000,000,000+ rounds) just how are the primitives going to do that?

The power of positive thinking and the high road win every time coach. Let's not discourage them shall we.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline I_B_Perky

Do those have the environmentalist approved solar powered ovens?

Nope. We got to use dirty coal fired plants that the dummies will have to stoke before they get tossed into the ovens!  Dummies get incinerated and the environment gets polluted!  Win Win!!!   :lmao:

For you idiot dummies, that was humor at your expense. I'm making fun of you nuts and the enviro-nazis at the same time. Why? Because you make it sooooo easy.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

Response to mahina (Original post)
Sat Dec 9, 2017, 10:03 PM
Iahotdog (14 posts)
18. Get as many of the remaining 68% to vote democratic

and show them what irrelevant feels like.

This went over everyone's heads.

That purge post went to facebook.

Response to mahina (Original post)
Sat Dec 9, 2017, 11:05 PM
 sharedvalues (2,984 posts)
29. We can do it. We need to engage on Fox, Limbaugh, right-wing radio. Tell your friends.

The best way to un-brainwash the country is for each one of us to go out and tell everyone we know to stop watching Fox and listening to Limbaugh and right-wing radio.
:rotf:

Offline SVPete

sharedvalues (2,984 posts)
29. We can do it. We need to engage on Fox, Limbaugh, right-wing radio. Tell your friends.

The best way to un-brainwash the country is for each one of us to go out and tell everyone we know to stop watching Fox and listening to Limbaugh and right-wing radio.

:rotf: OK, let's see how this might play out:

sharedvalues: SVPete, stop watching Fox and listening to Limbaugh and right-wing radio.

SVPete: I don't. Got another stereotype to try?

:rotf:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty

This meme, I think you've worn it out.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online Old n Grumpy

Your numbers are a little low. found this, I think it is a little closer:
    Estimated private firearms: 270,000,000
    89 guns per 100 residents