Author Topic: Underpants taken down  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Underpants taken down
« on: December 09, 2017, 12:09:32 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029955128

underpants (130,951 posts)

This message was self-deleted by its author
This message was self-deleted by its author (underpants) on Sat Dec 9, 2017, 12:56 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

Underpants self-deleted this post entitled "After a tough week good/bad news on ISIS. I hate to say this.... " but I would have to conclude from the responses that the "bad news" about ISIS is that it happened on Trump's watch. A couple of the more rational minds on DU set him straight:

Dreamer Tatum (10,789 posts)

3. Spoken like someone who never had to deal with ISIS personally

there is precious little "bad" news about ISIS getting routed.

If you care about humanity, you'd put politics aside.

4. No I tried to express that

and explain that this is just a matter of timing. None of these groups last very long which is a very good thing.

Response to underpants (Reply #4)Sat Dec 9, 2017, 12:49 PM
Dreamer Tatum (10,789 posts)

5. Timing? I see. Let's just let that whole ISIS thing slide until a Dem is the WH?

Bullshit.

Craven political calculation. This isn't a ****ing TV show - people are being enslaved, raped, and murdered NOW and have been for YEARS. That shit has to END.

Response to underpants (Original post)Sat Dec 9, 2017, 12:55 PM
Star Member Hortensis (18,805 posts)

6. It's just good news--as far as it goes. ISIS is a doomsday theology,

and global climate disasters affecting billions basically guarantee a proliferation of groups like ISIS that will be murdering in zealous causes for decades to come. Bad times breed extremism and a full range of extremist behaviors.

Offline BamaMoose

Re: Underpants taken down
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 01:36:34 PM »
The original post:

underpants (130,944 posts)

After a tough week good/bad news on ISIS. I hate to say this....

The good news is that ISIS is near its end as an occupying and military force
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/middleeast/iraq-isis-military-liberated/index.html

This won't be immediate, it will take a few years.

ISIS just couldn't sustain all these fights. They can't recruit enough to maintain their forces and they don't appear to have any rotation of forces. You just simply can't keep people fighting endlessly like this especially when their forces appear to be almost completely drug addled. Yes they will hang on (the Wahhabists have been around for millennia) but they will not hold on to much of their territory. It was always just a matter of time and pressure.

Why do you hate to say this? That's the bad news.
I don't hate the end of ISIS. It's just that when they end Trump will claim it was all him, the media will comply, and we will never hear the end of it. W rode the fiasco in Iraq to a second term. Trump will have murals of himself as the victor. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 01:48:14 PM »
Hmmmm. And they all believe Obama himself flew to Pakistan and killed Bin Laden.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 01:50:10 PM »
Wasn't it the jug eared negro that said isis was the jv and not to be concerned. Didn't his administration create this whole mess in the middle east with the help of the secretary of state clinton?

Trump is cleaning up obama's mess so go make some sammiches while the big boys fix all this stuff.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 02:14:28 PM »
The original post:

Thank you, BamaMoose! Thought it might be lost forever.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 03:10:09 PM »
Wasn't it the jug eared negro that said isis was the jv and not to be concerned. Didn't his administration create this whole mess in the middle east with the help of the secretary of state clinton?

Trump is cleaning up obama's mess so go make some sammiches while the big boys fix all this stuff.

Like other D's, Obama never took 9-11, Afghanistan, and Iraq seriously. Obama let Iraq and Afghanistan fester. As a result ISIS became powerful and Obama's response was half-assed, though progress was made. Trump took the gloves off the military and Trump does deserve to take credit for ISIS' defeat. Unlike Obama, I don't think Trump will let our guard down.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 04:57:01 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 04:31:06 PM »
The original post:

The thing these sh**stains dread the most is positive results of strong leadership.
No amount of lying can cover up just how big of a failure they are compared to free markets and leaders with backbone.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 05:19:25 PM »
Underpanties was pulled down to reveal...... a nothing-burger.    :naughty:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 06:14:37 PM »
ISIS could have been destroyed on Obama's watch if he would have had a little backbone and turned the military loose to do what they do best which is killing the enemy. I've read enough over the past week to confirm what I always believed about Obama, he was an ineffective leader who ignored the obvious in favor of how he believed the world should be. News flash, when you deal with the world you do it on its terms and not using wishful thinking.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Undies

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 06:19:42 PM »
Let this close the controversy about Underpants being my DU mole.   :loser:

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »
Underpanties was pulled down to reveal...... a nothing-burger   skidmarks.    :naughty:

FIFY
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 08:25:36 PM »
Response to underpants (Original post)Sat Dec 9, 2017, 12:55 PM
Star Member Hortensis (18,805 posts)

6. It's just good news--as far as it goes. ISIS is a doomsday theology,

and global climate disasters affecting billions basically guarantee a proliferation of groups like ISIS that will be murdering in zealous causes for decades to come. Bad times breed extremism and a full range of extremist behaviors.

Climate change caused ISIS!!!!!  Who knew!!!!  Dogs and cats living together!!!  :runaway: :ohnoes:

Just when I thought I have seen the most massively stupid post at the dump, it never fails that some dummie steps up to the plate and out does it.

Look dummie... your handle is a garment that covers, among other things, an ass.  Then you wonder why nobody takes your stupidity serious. 

Might as well change your handle to "Complete ****ing dumbass".  Probably matches better.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:12:32 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
Climate change caused ISIS!!!!!  Who knew!!!!  Dogs and cats living together!!!  :runaway: :ohnoes:

Just when I thought I have seen the most massively stupid post at the dump, it never fails that some dummie steps up to the plate and out does it.

Look dummie... your handle is an garment that covers, among other things, an ass.  Then you wonder why nobody takes your stupidity serious. 

Might as well change your handle to "Complete ****ing dumbass".  Probably matches better.

On a brighter note, someone posted something on Facebook, that asked:
If you could rid the world of one thing, what would that be?"

I replied:  "Muslims!"

"Liberals" was my second choice... 

(Yeah, I know.  I'm incorrigible...)     :rotf:

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 10:10:35 PM »
If any ISIS or islam POS could damage American interests these POS filth would support it.  ESAD Dump douches.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2017, 06:06:22 AM »
H5 to Mary Ann for the great thread title!

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2017, 07:35:09 AM »
ISIS could have been destroyed on Obama's watch if he would have had a little backbone and turned the military loose to do what they do best which is killing the enemy. I've read enough over the past week to confirm what I always believed about Obama, he was an ineffective leader who ignored the obvious in favor of how he believed the world should be. News flash, when you deal with the world you do it on its terms and not using wishful thinking.

Obama, and Clinton, considered Republicans as their worst enemy, not a group that would gladly behead them or stone them to death. :mental:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2017, 08:53:22 AM »
H5 to Mary Ann for the great thread title!

:cheersmate:

:-)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 09:05:49 AM »
Underpanties was pulled down to reveal......a nothing-burger. His true identity, an ass hole.     :naughty:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 10:50:39 AM »
There seems to be a trend, so, here's another.

Underpanties was pulled down to reveal...... a nothing-burger assburgers.    :naughty:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 11:41:48 AM »
0bama considered ISIS part of Arab Spring - a democracy movement.
0bama ARMED and trained ISIS.
in every case, Arab Spring ended up a terrorist supporting ruthless muslim theocracy.

0bama failed. his legacy is misery and death.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »
0bama considered ISIS part of Arab Spring - a democracy movement.
0bama ARMED and trained ISIS.
in every case, Arab Spring ended up a terrorist supporting ruthless muslim theocracy.

0bama failed. his legacy is misery and death.

Let's not forget Hillary's role in the Arab Spring. She ****ed up as much as Obama did. Thank God she lost to a real president.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2017, 08:16:52 PM »
On a brighter note, someone posted something on Facebook, that asked:
If you could rid the world of one thing, what would that be?"

I replied:  "Muslims!"

"Liberals" was my second choice... 

(Yeah, I know.  I'm incorrigible...)     :rotf:

Personally I say we get rid of liberals first.  After that we can forbid muslims to come into our country and leave them to kill each other off in some mideast hellhole. And sell both sides weapons while we are at it... might as well make some money off it.  :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2017, 08:40:34 AM »
Personally I say we get rid of liberals first.  After that we can forbid muslims to come into our country and leave them to kill each other off in some mideast hellhole. And sell both sides weapons while we are at it... might as well make some money off it.  :cheersmate:

Nice touch, "guns for oil".  LOL!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 06:32:58 PM »
Nice touch, "guns for oil".  LOL!!!

Seems to me that if the muzzies are fighting each other they leave the rest of the world alone.  If we can make a buck or two off that and have peace everywhere else, what ain't to like?   :cheersmate:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:41:28 PM by I_B_Perky »

Montani Semper Liberi