Author Topic: Black Board talk about Al Fraken...  (Read 1045 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Black Board talk about Al Fraken...
« on: December 08, 2017, 12:16:48 AM »
Star Member serbbral (236 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/118763398

Al Franken

Last edited Thu Dec 7, 2017, 11:04 AM - Edit history (1)

I started to retort or respond to some of the messages I have been reading on the general board about Al Franken and the Dems advising him to step down, but decided to do it here. [AA Board which is full of white liberal do-gooders] However, I may still respond to it, who knows. It just seems as if everyone or the majority of those on the board just can't seem to fathom the idea that 'he' should be asked to step down. I like Al, but I feel if Congressman Conyers can be called out to step down, why can't Franken also? [GawdDammed Right! Preach it, sister!] Don't get me wrong, I feel that Conyers should have gone home a long time ago, given his age, but his age and possible dementia is not what this 'supposedly' what this is about. The matter is about sexual harassment. What is good for one, should be good for another. It's getting old to read that what Franken did was not bad compared to Moore (which is true), or people making excuses for him, but if Randal is going home, why shouldn't Franken also? Is anyone else feeling me?

:loser:

Star Member JustAnotherGen (24,335 posts)
3. Who is Randal and why is this posted in the AfAm Group?

Thanks in advance for your response

:rotf:

Star Member serbbral (236 posts)
7. I meant JOHN Conyers, Sorry.

I posted it here, because of the obvious. I don't see why the Dems should call on him to step down and not Al Franken.

Star Member LenaBaby61 (2,720 posts)
4. Nope ....

Not feeling you at all.

The Conyers situation was/is different than Franken's situation.

Star Member serbbral (236 posts)
10. Come on yall

I too, have come to the AA forum for answers and perspectives and quite frankly I am sort of disappointed. I am not wanting everyone to agree with me, but I at least wanted to know what is the difference between the two matters of Al Franken and John Conyers. Instead all I got was "No." "It is not the same." Blah Blah Blah. I came here first, before going to the general board. As an AA I wanted to hear what other AA thought. WHY is Al Franken's situation so different? Is it because of WHO the person is or do you really have a reason? I just wanted to know why?

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Black Board talk about Al Fraken...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 06:16:55 AM »
I love in the case of disgraced former Senator Franken that some DUmmies were arguing about what Leeann T. was wearing at the time of the photo made the difference whether was groped or not.

So I guess its OK to ask that question now.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:00:34 AM »
Quote from:
serbbral

10. Come on yall

I too, have come to the AA forum for answers and perspectives and quite frankly I am sort of disappointed.

Why? How hard is "Conyers was down for the struggle and he represents black people in the US Congress. Sisters should just keep their mouths shut for the greater good" to understand?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 08:17:52 AM »
Conyers was suffering from dementia, Frankenstein is just demented.  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!