Author Topic: raving lunatic raves... babylonsister KNOWS dt is going down!  (Read 1902 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
raving lunatic raves... babylonsister KNOWS dt is going down!
« on: December 08, 2017, 12:10:42 AM »
Star Member babylonsister (155,274 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029947516

I know dt is going down.

Mueller has his back.

Yes!!!

::)

BannonsLiver (2,371 posts)
1. A Jared indictment would go down nicely after todays shit show.

Give us something Bobby!

ANY thing coming out of Mueller's 'investigation' is so overtly tainted it is worthless.

customerserviceguy (17,975 posts)
6. And the next question is

what is the Orange Menace going to do about it?

Here's something to chew on: In a couple of weeks, Chris Christie will have a lot of time on his hands. He's too radioactive for any lobbying firm to take on board, and I don't see what he has as viable options after leaving the NJ governor's mansion. However, Trump may recall that Christie was loyal both after dropping his presidential bid, and even after Kushner had him flushed out of the transition team.

Let's face it, both Kushner and Flynn are from the post-Christie era in the Trump administration's active timeline, I'd bet that Christie could talk his way back into White House office space to try to get the Trump presidency back on track. And Christie would love to throw Kushner under the bus for what Kushner did to him.

Christie's got a prosecutor's training and experience, and Trump has a weak mind, subject to flattery. I'd bet that Christie can convince Trump that Kushner has (whether purposefully or not) sabotaged the Trump presidency, and that he shouldn't be given a pardon, he should be hung out to dry. If the Jerusalem embassy move turns the Mideast into an active fighting war, it would be a lot easier to sell Trump on the idea of cutting his losses and running when it comes to Kushner. Oh, Ivanka will cry and plead, but Daddy will buy her a new bauble, and she'll forget about it all.

:mental:

Marie Marie (5,052 posts)
3. Hope you are right...

I want this SOB to go down so far he'd have to look up to see Hell.

Odds are looking like it might be Hillary who gets there first...

Cicada (1,647 posts)
7. Even if Mueller shows Trump colluded, so what?

Trump supporters would support collusion with Satan to elect Trump because Trump wants to get rid of the Mexicans, the Muslims, the blacks. Trump wants to build a wall. If Satan helps, God bless Satan.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Re: raving lunatic raves... babylonsister KNOWS dt is going down!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 01:07:58 AM »
Cicada (1,647 posts)
7. Even if Mueller shows Trump colluded, so what?

Trump supporters would support collusion with Satan to elect Trump because Trump wants to get rid of the Mexicans, the Muslims, the blacks. Trump wants to build a wall. If Satan helps, God bless Satan.

Collusion is no crime. Unless say someone like Hillary and/or the DNC were to pay some law firm to pay  some dirt digging opposition research firm who then paid agents of the Russian government for some phony dossier. That might be a crime.  OTOH, paying Russian agents to meet with Trump campaign staff to set them up might also be criminal.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:25:10 AM »
Get ready for Disapointmentmas. now go make us some sammiches. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 08:37:40 AM »
Collusion is no crime. Unless say someone like Hillary and/or the DNC were to pay some law firm to pay  some dirt digging opposition research firm who then paid agents of the Russian government for some phony dossier. That might be a crime.  OTOH, paying Russian agents to meet with Trump campaign staff to set them up might also be criminal.

And using phony dossier as the basis for wiretaps and a special counsel investigation is probably also a crime but since the ones who did this are responsible for investigating these types of crimes it might be explained as a matter and not a crime.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 09:03:19 AM »
Get ready for Disapointmentmas. now go make us some sammiches. :loser:

Real "sammiches", not Nothing Burgers.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 10:55:00 AM »
Unhappy Mueller Year?!

DU-folk will be utterly blind-sided if anything comes of it all, but recent revelations about the snakes Mueller has gathered and embraced for his team could be an existential threat to his abortion of an "investigation".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 11:07:07 AM »
Somebody is getting a lump of clean coal in their stocking this year, no doubt delivered by that Mean Grinch Mueller.

And really, should any DUmbocrat ever use the phrase 'going down' when referring to any president other than Billy Jeff?  Seems so unseemly.     :whistling:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 07:45:45 PM »
Real "sammiches", not Nothing Burgers.
                                                     :lol: :lol:
Umm ... yes. :hi5:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 02:32:56 PM »
Was "BannonsLiver" alluding to that story CNN screwed up?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.