Author Topic: Did (Frank's Big Titted GF) BainsBane quit DU?  (Read 1306 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Did (Frank's Big Titted GF) BainsBane quit DU?
« on: December 07, 2017, 12:27:19 PM »
Thu Dec 7, 2017, 01:14 PM

pintobean (17,225 posts)

Did BainsBane quit DU?

Her last post was Nov 16th. Her and I have fought quite a bit over the years, but I respect her quite a bit. She's always been consistent in her views and convictions. She states her position quite well, and her last post was no exception:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029943328

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:32:17 PM by fatboy »
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Did (Frank's Big Titted GF) BainsBane quit DU?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 02:35:12 PM »
I heard she either tripped over her boobs and broke her face or was killed by a gang of some minorities with whom she was pulling a train.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 04:42:11 PM »
Maybe she's just taking a vacation to the Sandhills, searching for the legend of Frank.  :-)
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »
Now, we all know the story of Jugs.

She exhibits a certain psychological characteristic that actually has a name, but this foggy brain can't remember the name.

Really, the phenomenon has a name.

BainsBane alleges to have been used, misused, abused, by men who admire her, uh, upper structure.

There should be no doubt about it, as she's massive up there, and probably has attracted the notice of lots of men with such infantile tastes (for the record, franksolich prefers women evenly-proportioned), and as a result has been maltreated in their passion.  I for one don't doubt it; she's been used, abused, and misused.

However.

However.

However.

She alleges herself to have been abused by white Christian conservative males.  Which is bullshit.

She's been abused by Latin lovers and Lamond's brothers; those types of people she seems to favor.  And hang around with.

I forget what it's called; blaming the wrong target.

In this case, because she wishes to demonize white Christian conservative males and is afraid to criticize the sorts of males with whom she actually hangs around.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 06:43:59 PM »
Now, we all know the story of Jugs.

She exhibits a certain psychological characteristic that actually has a name, but this foggy brain can't remember the name.

Really, the phenomenon has a name.

BainsBane alleges to have been used, misused, abused, by men who admire her, uh, upper structure.

There should be no doubt about it, as she's massive up there, and probably has attracted the notice of lots of men with such infantile tastes (for the record, franksolich prefers women evenly-proportioned), and as a result has been maltreated in their passion.  I for one don't doubt it; she's been used, abused, and misused.

However.

However.

However.

She alleges herself to have been abused by white Christian conservative males.  Which is bullshit.

She's been abused by Latin lovers and Lamond's brothers; those types of people she seems to favor.  And hang around with.

I forget what it's called; blaming the wrong target.

In this case, because she wishes to demonize white Christian conservative males and is afraid to criticize the sorts of males with whom she actually hangs around.

Transference.  Dad gets yelled at by the boss, comes home and yells at Mom, who yells at Junior who kicks the dog.

Pretty sure anyway.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.