Author Topic: Newest Frankenstein movie flops. DUmmies hardest hit.  (Read 5488 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Newest Frankenstein movie flops. DUmmies hardest hit.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 05:25:16 AM »
Maybe we are having too much fun at the expense of the DUmmies?

Maybe we should show some compassion in their time of trial?

Naw  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THAT almost got you a bitch-slap. 

NEVER use "compassion" in any statement referring to DUmmies!  NEVER!!!   :argh:

Other than that, I TOTALLY agree!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 05:29:12 AM »
Will it be a female or Keith Ellison to replace him?  Democrat governor, so Dayton can pick whomever he wants.  Doesn't really affect much.

I heard the MN Lt. Gov. will step in for the year Frankenface has left. 

Yeah, I know, big whoop...  But even a rock would be an improvement over Al the perv...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 08:20:35 AM »
I have a sneaking suspicion this slimy bastard is looking to wait out the outrage  and keep his seat. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 09:04:42 AM »
I have a sneaking suspicion this slimy bastard is looking to wait out the outrage  and keep his seat. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

He is being remarkably coy about just 'When' his resignation is going to take effect.  As long as he's still in the seat, their 'Moral high ground' BS isn't going to get any traction, outside the True Blue Believers.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »
He is being remarkably coy about just 'When' his resignation is going to take effect.  As long as he's still in the seat, their 'Moral high ground' BS isn't going to get any traction, outside the True Blue Believers.

It could be he is just waiting for the Christmas graft envelopes to be passed out. And to grab some ass at the Christmas party. :-)

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2017, 10:42:54 AM »
**** every ******* one of those Dems who signed on to urging him to resign.

Why not just have a hanging party?

BlancheSplanchnik (17,099 posts)

Be still my beating heart!
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2017, 11:02:44 AM »

I think it very possible that he could be hoping he can say, "Due to public demand I have decided to stay."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2017, 11:52:32 AM »
I think it very possible that he could be hoping he can say, "Due to public demand I have decided to stay."

@SvPete

You and the others may be right. The ONE think Franken is NOT know for is being modest and caring for others.

Which tells me he is either waiting for things to calm down before saying he changed his mind,or he is wait for the deposits to clear the off-shore banks.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2017, 06:07:24 PM »

I think he is waiting until after the Alabama election.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2017, 12:51:15 AM »

@thundley4

I would almost be willing to bet money that is why the DNC is not insisting he step down immediately. Their morality is ALWAYS conditional.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2017, 08:41:37 AM »

I think you are right, the power and money are just to good to walk away from, specially for a wanker like him. He has no where else to go .

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2017, 04:03:07 PM »

I would almost bet the Franken will withdraw his resignation after Moore wins his election.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!