Author Topic: It Is No Longer (R) Versus (D)  (Read 2899 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
It Is No Longer (R) Versus (D)
« on: December 05, 2017, 11:27:13 PM »
NanceGreggs (23,163 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029931647

It is now honest people versus liars.

It is well-informed people versus the gullible and easily-led.

It is intelligent people versus the hopelessly stupid.

It is the principled versus those who readily abandon their principles if it means a political “win”.

It is the educated versus the proudly ignorant.

It is the real Christian versus the hypocritical Christian.

It is the poor versus the rich.

It is the hard-working middle-class versus wealthy individuals and corporations.

It is the poor who need a helping hand versus the rich who have their hands out for more than they already have.

It is the honest versus the dishonest.

It is the truth-tellers versus those who want to quash the truth.

It is the patriots versus the anti-Americans.

It is the people who believe in tolerance versus the people who abhor anyone who does not believe as they believe, look the same as they look, and have the same skin colour as they have.

It is those who see unity as a worthwhile goal versus those who see divisiveness as the ultimate end game.

It is those who believe in the power of diplomacy versus those who believe that war is the answer to everything.

It is the protectors of our environment versus the destroyers of our land and water.

It is the reasonable versus those who are just too stupid to be reasoned with.

It is those who stand-up for victims versus those who stand-up for those whose actions create victims.

It is the people who truly love their neighbours versus those whose hatred of everyone overrides all else.

It is those who see all Americans as their fellow citizens versus those who see only some Americans as worthy of being respected.

It is people who believe in the American Dream versus people who believe that dream should only be realized by those they personally approve of.

It is those who trust in the rule of law versus those who think the rules should only apply if and when convenient.

It is those who abhor violence versus those who want to put automatic weapons in the hands of those who believe violence is a justifiable means to an end.

It is the ethical versus the unethical, the honest brokers versus the purveyors of lies, the moral versus the blatantly immoral, the decent versus the indecent, the charitable versus the obscenely greedy, the sane versus lunatics who will literally swallow anything, no matter how apparently insane that something is.

Ultimately, it is honourable Americans versus those who would rather see our democracy fail if it continues to adhere to the very principles that established our democracy in the first place.

This is the enemy we face, this is the battle we must fight, this is the war we must ultimately win if our country is to survive.

:thatsright:

Star Member madaboutharry (26,385 posts)
3. Was it always this way?

Was it always like this - with the only difference being that it was kept under control? My mother says things were awful during the Vietnam war and that the country split in two. This breakdown between people and the gulf between republicans and democrats seems different. I actually feel that we could end up with anarchy.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: It Is No Longer (R) Versus (D)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 02:29:02 AM »
Looks like Conservatives vs liberals to me.

When you accurately apply the people in each camp in that order to the childish dichotomies it all makes sense.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 04:14:24 AM »
For one to have supported the Clintons and then write that is the epitome of ignorant irony.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 05:49:17 AM »
If I didn't know better, I might assume that she's calling us the "honest people" and "well-informed people", considering how it's all listed in reference to the order of (R) and (D) in the first sentence.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 06:33:56 AM »
It is those who see all Americans as their fellow citizens versus those who see only some Americans as worthy of being respected.

I literally choked on my muffin when I read that.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 07:39:07 AM »

I think this long-term, professional DUmpass may have taken a liberty or two in that propaganda screed.
Must have taken at least an hour and 2 joints to pound out that list... which amounts to a checklist for identifying the mentally incompetent

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 07:51:16 AM »
Yes, it is no longer  R vs D,
it is the sane vs the insane
The workers vs the shirkers
The decent vs the indecent
The makers and the takers.

Your party lost big time get over it and blame yourselves versus others. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 07:55:52 AM »
Liars, gullible and easily led, and hopelessly stupid are all words that describe liberals. But rather than write a rant about it, we just document it and have a few laughs about them.

Our attitude towards it is way more healthy than that of the widder Nan.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 08:50:31 AM »
NanceGreggs (23,163 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029931647

It is now honest people versus liars.

It is well-informed people versus the gullible and easily-led.

It is intelligent people versus the hopelessly stupid.

It is the educated versus the proudly ignorant.

It is the honest versus the dishonest.

It is as if she does not understand how calling half the electorate "deplorable" cost her candidate the election in 2016. I hope the ignorance on their side continues.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 09:27:37 AM »
They don't understand the meaning of minority, the majority are tired of their bull shit.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 07:21:39 PM »
Looks like Conservatives vs liberals to me.

When you accurately apply the people in each camp in that order to the childish dichotomies it all makes sense.

I would say loyal Americans vs communists. The liberal platform seems to me to really, really resemble the communist party platform. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 08:15:25 PM »
Please Nance! Email your rant to the D Party as material to be added to their party platform!  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 09:19:32 PM »
FREEPER!

OU65802 (1 post)
23. Both sides have weaponized the government

Both sides use their power to squash the opponents. The repubugs are 100 times worst but we do it to and we are now forced to effectively join the mob of our choice.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 05:49:27 AM »
SUPER LONG POST AHEAD!
As most of you have pointed out, most of these are indeed conservatives vs. liberals rather than liberals vs. conservatives.
But, considering that I think there's a little more to that and I'm a rather long- winded guy, I'll analyze it closer:
"It is now honest people versus liars."
Honesty is very much a conservative trait. Liberals, in contrast, have long believed it's perfectly okay to lie as long as they feel the end justifies the means. Hillary's lies and other forms of dishonesty are well- documented. One DU thread I'll never forget is one from the 2008 election season, in which a DUmmy tells the other DUmmies that they should keep parroting the disgusting "Trig Palin is REALLY Bristol's son, not Sarah's" rumor even if it turns out to be false (Which, of course, it was), on the grounds that deliberately spreading a vicious, reputation- destroying lie about a family is perfectly okay as long as it keeps Sarah Palin out of the White House. The other DUmmies openly supported this.
"It is well-informed people versus the gullible and easily-led."
Oh boy...
Again looking at the 2008 election season:
1) Obama used empty charisma, flowery platitudes (Hope 'n Change, and all), and the good old- fashioned race card to dupe incredibly gullible people into voting for him.
2) Think of how many liberal morons in 2008 and beyond actually believed that Sarah Palin once said she could see Russia from her house. As well- informed people know, Sarah Palin never actually said that, it was first said by Tina Fey while portraying Palin in a 'Saturday Night Live' sketch.
3) The riots and lawlessness of the liberal 'Occupy' and 'Black Lives Matter' movements were driven by the mob mentality of incredibly gullible and easily- led people buying into unbelievably shallow surface ideas ("Rich people are evil and must be punished," "All cops and all white people in general are evil racists who just love murdering innocent black people for no reason," etc.), while well- informed people knew that the issues in question are in fact much more complicated than that, and vandalism, violence, looting and rioting would not solve anything.
"It is intelligent people versus the hopelessly stupid."
This is pretty much identical to the previous post, just with slightly different wording, so the same responses apply. Though, I must add that pretty much any interview with a liberal protester will reveal them to be complete idiots just mindlessly parroting bumper- sticker phrases. Youtube is filled with examples of this.
"It is the principled versus those who readily abandon their principles if it means a political “win”. "
Oh, please!
1. It always provides a lot of amusement when your contradictory principles clash with each other (i.e. the Muslim extremists that leftists openly defend make a homophobic statement or something).
2. More importantly, consider the sexual harassment scandals going on just now. When it's a Republican like Roy Moore accused of sexual misconduct, the DUmmies insist that him merely being in office is an affront to women, and that everyone who accused him must have been telling the truth. Now, however, with the odious Al Franken resigning amid all the accusations of sexual misconduct leveled against him, the DUmmies are singing another tune entirely. They're claiming that such things aren't important anymore when it's a Democrat in the crosshairs, and insist that everyone who accused him must have been lying.
"It is the educated versus the proudly ignorant. "
Again, this is the same thing you said twice before ("Well informed vs. gullible," "Intelligent vs. stupid," etc.), just phrased slightly differently.
"It is the real Christian versus the hypocritical Christian."
You're REALLY going to go there, DUmmies?
1. Real Christians, of the sort that you'll find on the right, trust in Scripture, let it guide them, and do all they can to bring praises to God and remain faithful servants of Him. The hypocritical pseudo- Christians on the Left, in contrast, at one point claim to love it if they can find a way to exploit it to further their political goals, but then abandon it as soon as they can. Hillary Clinton has been quoted saying people's religious beliefs "Need to be changed" in order to advance her twisted pro- abortion agenda. Barack Obama loved claiming to be a Christian, but a) The only times he ever brought up Christianity in his speeches it was to criticize it in some way, and b) All through his wretched administration, he sought out ways to give the finger to Christians and Jews while at the same time singing the praises of Islam, such as one year in which Obama gave no public address to the nation for Easter yet did so for several Muslim holidays. The Left are masters at picking and choosing what elements of Christian theology to follow.
2. Obama's Birth Control mandate (Which President Trump thankfully reversed last May with his Executive Order) was a terror to Christians who see abortion for the evil that it is, demanding that Christian pro- life employers go against the teachings of their faith and basic dictates of their consciences (A direct violation of their Constitutional right to Freedom of Religion) by paying for their employees' abortions as part of their health plans or else be branded as criminals.
3. The DUmmies wouldn't know a true Christian, or Christian theology, if it hit them in the face. All they know about Christianity is what they learned on TV from the likes of Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, and Matt Groening (Notorious anti-Christian bigots one and all).
"It is the poor versus the rich."
Um, news flash, moron: There are rich and poor people on both sides. On the one end, look at the MANY working- class Republicans. On the other end, look at George Soros, Theresa Heinz Kerry, Al Gore with his gigantic mansions, all the innumerable obscenely rich and ultra- liberal Hollywood celebrities, and so on.
"It is the hard-working middle-class versus wealthy individuals and corporations."
That's basically just you repeating yourself again, poor vs. rich. However, since you mention hard- working, let me address that: Hard- working is very much a conservative trait. Conservatives believe in working hard to get what you need and want in life. Liberals, in contrast, believe that hard work is for suckers and that leeching off the government, not to mention leeching off the tax dollars of actual hard- working people, is the way to go (A belief Barack Obama tried his hardest to instill in everyone).
"It is the poor who need a helping hand versus the rich who have their hands out for more than they already have."
Again, YOU'RE JUST REPEATING YOURSELF, WITH THE PHRASING JUST SLIGHTLY ALTERED! If this DUmmy was only able to express each point once, this asinine thread would only be about half as long as it is now. Also, most of the poor don't NEED a "Helping hand": Most of them are fully capable of working but refuse to do so out of laziness and a dependence on that Gummint check.
"It is the honest versus the dishonest."
Again, STOP REPEATING YOURSELF! It's the exact same as your first post, just replacing the word "Liars" with "The dishonest."
"It is the truth-tellers versus those who want to quash the truth."
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ENOUGH REPEATING YOURSELF! I've addressed this point you're trying to make back in the first point.
"It is the patriots versus the anti-Americans."
Oh, here's some REAL fun:
 Liberals' supposed patriotism is unstable as water, depending entirely on whether one of their own is president. If a Democrat is in office, they claim to be all about patriotism, largely just as excuse so that, if anyone dares openly disagree with said Dem president on anything, they can openly accuse him or her of treason for it. If a Republican is in office, in contrast, they regularly profess their hatred of America. They claim America is an evil, racist, Nazi redneck nation that must be destroyed, and refer to anyone having pride in America as "Nationalists" or "Jingoists." They have protests in which they spew hatred against America, and bring American flags along to stomp on, urinate on, defecate on, or burn. DU is filled with threads proving both points. For a more prominent example, all through the Bush Administration, liberal crockumentarian Michael Moore regularly trashed America and portrayed it as full of brainless racist hillbillies. He referred to it in his book as "A nation of idiots," had an interview with a British magazine in which he referred to Americans as "The dumbest people on the planet," and had a game he'd love to play in which, whenever he'd speak before a foreign audience, he'd say "The dumbest (Insert whatever nationality he's speaking to here, Canadian, Brit, etc.) here is smarter than the smartest American." In 2013, in contrast, he was a guest on the loathsome Bill Maher's talk show and said, about Tea Partiers and other grassroots opponents of Obama, "They're anti- American. They hate this country, and they hate its people." Pot meet kettle, lardass. However, the best example of liberals' hypocritical patriotism is unquestionably the grotesque Michelle Obama, who in the 2008 election season, when Obama started leading in the polls, publicly said "For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud to be an American."
Republicans/ conservatives, in contrast, love their country at all times, regardless of who happens to be in the White House at the time. I personally respected and saluted the American flag under Obama just as reverently as I did under George W. Bush or Bill Clinton, or as I do now under President Trump. The reason for this is that, unlike liberals, conservatives are smart enough to realize that America as a nation, its flag, and ESPECIALLY the ideals it represents are so much bigger than just whoever's the current president.
"It is the people who believe in tolerance versus the people who abhor anyone who does not believe as they believe, look the same as they look, and have the same skin colour as they have."
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The left is all about abhorring anyone who's different from them. Look at how many DU threads openly spew hatred against conservatives, Christians, cops, white people, etc..
"It is those who see unity as a worthwhile goal versus those who see divisiveness as the ultimate end game."
OMG, second verse, same as the first. Once again, trying to make the exact same point with just slight rephrasing! Man, this is repetitive! For this one, it should be noted that Obama, who was billed as "The Great Uniter" who would bring everyone together, instead became the most intentionally divisive US president I've personally experienced in my almost 34 years upon this earth. He went out of his way every chance he could get to try and deliberately turn American citizens against each other along economic lines (Constant demonization of the wealthy, open support of the lawless savages of Occupy Wall Street), religious lines (His aforementioned many ways that he gave the finger to Christians and Jews while at the same time openly and loudly singing the praises of Islam whenever he could), racial lines ("If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin"), and ESPECIALLY political lines (He regularly portrayed Republicans as evil incarnate).
"It is those who believe in the power of diplomacy versus those who believe that war is the answer to everything."
By "Those who believe in the power of diplomacy," you undoubtedly refer to those whom regular, rational people would refer to as "Sniveling cowards who gladly bow to genocidal tyrants and refuse to actively combat terrorism to protect Americans and others all over the world from future attacks." Those same regular, rational people realize that war is NOT the answer to everything nor desirable, but rather that it is something that is unfortunately necessary to combat genuine evil that threatens our way of life and the ways of life of countless other people worldwide. btw, Obama's typical blend of arrogance and idiocy nearly brought us to the brink of war with Russia, whereas a matter of days after Trump was elected, Russia's leaders openly expressed that they desired peace with us at any cost.
"It is the protectors of our environment versus the destroyers of our land and water."
Okaaaay, somebody's been watching a few too many 'Captain Planet' reruns while strung out on acid.
Conservatives of course desire a cleaner, greener world (After all, one of the greatest Republican presidents we've ever had, Teddy Roosevelt, was an ardent conservationist and lover of nature who established national parks, national forests, and wildlife reserves). However, we also are wise enough, realistic enough, and broad- minded enough to realize that a balance must be established between protecting our environments and ensuring that our economy remains intact and workers are able to get good jobs to feed their families. Liberals constantly cast the latter of those concerns by the wayside supposedly in the name of the former of the two (Yet usually botch this quite badly). Consider the "Delta Smelt" controversy: Countless California farmers were driven to the brink of bankruptcy because brainless liberal hippies in government there cared more about protecting a stupid little minnow that wasn't even endangered than about all the people whose jobs and livelihoods would be threatened if not flat- out destroyed by their idiotic, short- sighted nature.
Liberals' supposed care for the environment is extremely hypocritical, as well. So many prominent liberal "Environmentalists" in politics or entertainment get around in private jets or with entourages of gas- guzzling buses and trucks. That supposed champion of the environment, Al Gore, lives in an enormous Nashville mansion that uses up more electricity in a single month than the average American household uses up in an entire year, and dined on a threatened species of fish at his daughter's wedding some years ago.
"It is the reasonable versus those who are just too stupid to be reasoned with."
Yet another repetition of the "We're smart" they're stupid" idiocy from before. See my previous responses.
"It is those who stand-up for victims versus those who stand-up for those whose actions create victims."
Pot, meet kettle. Liberals wrote the book on standing up for those whose actions create victims. Their repulsive concept of "Restorative Justice" is all about caring much more about the supposed "Rights" of murderers, thieves, and rapists than about ensuring justice for their victims or preventing the sickos in question from harming anyone else. Liberals like the DUmmies have demanded that child molesters be let off with probation and counseling and not spend a single second inside a prison cell, portrayed mass- murdering Jihadists as wonderful heroes standing up to evil American imperialism and Islamophobia or some crap like that (And, in some cases, put them on the cover of the execrable Rolling Stone Magazine looking like badass rock stars), openly cheered on nutcases who shoot up churches and portray their victims as evil homophobic fundy monsters who all deserved to die, openly cheered on cop- killers, and portrayed the lawless thieves and rioters of Occupy and Black Lives Matter as awesome heroes for destroying and terrorizing their communities.
"It is the people who truly love their neighbours versus those whose hatred of everyone overrides all else."
Again with the repetition!
Look at the DUmmies as an example of those whose hatred of everyone overrides all else. Look at all the threads in which they insist they'll be spending Thanksgiving and/ or Christmas alone because they can't stand being around relatives who disagree with them on any subject.
"It is those who see all Americans as their fellow citizens versus those who see only some Americans as worthy of being respected. "
And, once more, brainless repetition of things that were already said!
However, on the subject, I must remind everyone that Hillary Clinton definitely saw only some Americans as worthy of being respected, namely those who voted for her. For everyone who didn't vote for her, Hillary coined a vicious new slur term for them, "Deplorables," which her liberal supporters immediately adopted and began slinging around at everyone who disagrees with them on any issue.
"It is people who believe in the American Dream versus people who believe that dream should only be realized by those they personally approve of. "
Conservatives very much believe in the American Dream, which is the dream of equal opportunities for all, in which anyone can do anything if they're willing to work hard for it. Liberals hate that idea: Rather than equal opportunities for all, they believe in equal RESULTS for all, even those who are lazy and refuse to work hard or work at all. They also believe in the repulsive notions of Affirmative Action, giving some groups more opportunities than others.
"It is those who trust in the rule of law versus those who think the rules should only apply if and when convenient."
Conservatives are the ones who trust in and follow the rule of law. Liberals believe they can pick and choose which laws they want to obey. Hillary Clinton invited not one but two illegal immigrants to speak at the 2016 Democratic National Convention, then she and her fellow liberals there gave standing ovations as those two disgusting criminals openly reveled in the fact that they were mocking our nation's laws just by being there (If I were President Trump, those two would be the very first illegals I'd have rounded up and deported). Liberals have openly cheered on the violence, rioting and lawlessness by Occupy and BLM. Liberals have insisted that Hillary's blatant corruption is "No big deal." In the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election, the DUmmies pretty much openly demanded Obama discard the election results, remain in office past his term limit, and declare a new election on the grounds that a candidate they didn't like won, even though all of those things would be grotesquely illegal and a monstrous abuse of power. The DUmmies have also openly encouraged violence, rioting, and insurrection many times. Liberals believe that any kind of crime is perfectly reasonable as long as they can justify it along the lines of whatever twisted cause they're promoting.
"It is those who abhor violence versus those who want to put automatic weapons in the hands of those who believe violence is a justifiable means to an end."
The right abhors violence, and nobody wants to see automatic weapons in civilian hands. Fully automatic weapons are illegal for civilians to own, as they should be. However, we know that we have a Constitutional right to bear arms, and that for responsible, law- abiding citizens, guns can be what protects them from being robbed, raped, and murdered by "Those who believe violence is a justifiable means to an end." Guns are the great equalizer, how a frail 70- year- old granny can protect herself from being beaten and robbed by a 17- year- old, 6'2" gangbanger. Oh, and btw, as I indicated in the previous response, it's LIBERALS "Who believe violence is a justifiable means to an end." They have no problem engaging in violence and rioting, or openly cheering on those who do, if they see it as benefiting one of the twisted causes they believe in.
"It is the ethical versus the unethical, the honest brokers versus the purveyors of lies, the moral versus the blatantly immoral, the decent versus the indecent, the charitable versus the obscenely greedy, the sane versus lunatics who will literally swallow anything, no matter how apparently insane that something is."
Of course, it ends with them yet again repeating things they've already said. Yet, I can still freshly take apart certain parts of it. "The moral vs. the blatantly immoral, the decent vs. the indecent"? Liberals are the ones who constantly try to find new ways to sexualize children at increasingly younger ages. They've demanded that sex ed be taught in kindergarten. They've portrayed pedophiles as noble, innocent victims of society's closed- mindedness and bigotry. They've demanded that grown men be allowed to use the same public bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers as little girls just so long as they claim that they "Identify as a woman." They've pushed all kinds of perversion into the public eye, and all those who openly express opposition to it are openly accused of bigotry. "Charitable vs. obscenely greedy"? Guess what: Studies have conclusively shown that Republicans/ conservatives tend to greatly exceed Democrats/ liberals in charitable giving. Conservatives believe in individual acts of free- will generosity, while liberals believe in mandatory wealth redistribution by the government. Liberals are the obscenely greedy ones.
Whew, that was a lot of liberal ignorance, but I think I finally nailed it all. Peace out!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 08:37:24 AM »
Amen Brother, excellent post. H5  :cheersmate:

The libs are like vampires, they can't see themselves in the mirror. :thatsright:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 03:19:26 PM »
Amen Brother, excellent post. H5  :cheersmate:

The libs are like vampires, they can't see themselves in the mirror. :thatsright:
Thanks! An H5 to you too!