Author Topic: Graham post. Drugs must have kicked in again  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Graham post. Drugs must have kicked in again
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:43:23 AM »
https://www.discussionist.com/10151552241
graham4anything4HC45 (28,705 posts)

Day317b What is up with the CVS/Aetna merger??? Most obviously, this is quite bad
Aetna blackmailed President Obama and got out of the ACA

now, it looks like in the future, only those that are signed up with Aetna will be allowed in any
CVS store and if your only choice is CVS, don't bother getting any meds at all.

and then CVS and Aetna will only sell those meds they care to.
at any price they care to sell it for.

don't have $1900 for an aspirin? Oh well. one could complain on the internet, but once net neutrality is gone,
there will be no internet for the average person and complaining will be rendered illegal (along with all
the amendments from 1 on down.)

Day 317b
Dec. 5, 2017

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Graham post. Drugs must have kicked in again
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 07:50:32 AM »
LOL!!

O'bama was blackmailed.  That's a hoot, and it's racist.

So, if O'bama was blackmailed ... what did Aetna have on him?  What???  We need to know.

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 08:00:09 AM »
Another bad day in the bad life of that lunatic.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 08:38:48 AM »
So I gather that a local CVS is one of his preferred shoplifting venues...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Undies

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 09:13:50 AM »

What horrible horrid secret is Obama hiding that only a small group of decision-makers at Aetna know?  This could be YUGE.

Blackmail is no small situation.  It usually leads to two crimes eventually being brought to light.

This could completely invalidate the eight years that Obama guy spent playing president. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 09:26:03 AM »
don't have $1900 for an aspirin?
Then go to Walmart and buy a $5 bottle of aspirin there, DUmmie...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 10:23:52 AM »
We use our local CVS for small purchases quite often and they are most happy to take our cash.  It is insane to think they would limit their trade to members of one health insurance carrier.  But then, we are observing DUmmies here.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 03:27:09 PM »
https://www.discussionist.com/10151552241

yea, poor gramgram got taken to the mat on that one. must have been up all night hitting the meth or something. That boy ain't right

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 04:15:33 PM »
That boy ain't right.

Man, ain't that an understatement.
apres moi, le deluge

Online FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 04:25:14 PM »
CVS is constantly ranked as one of the most expensive chain pharmacies.  I use a mail order service through my insurer and when I need something filled quick I have it sent to Walgreens. Walgreens is only marginally better than CVS but it is just as close to my house as CVS.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 04:42:40 PM »
Then go to Walmart and buy a $5 bottle of aspirin there, DUmmie...

You forgot to ask for your 5 cents, Fiddy.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 05:55:05 PM »
Aetna has their own by-mail "pharmacy" that many Aetna-administered plans' members MUST use for long-term prescriptions. BTDT, got the empty pill bottles. Buying CVS increases Aetna's buying power and possibly allows plan members to go to CVS for pick-up rather than USPS delivery.

Aspirin is not a prescription drug and can be bought in every grocery and drug store in the country. g4a took too many hits on his :stoner: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 06:45:51 PM »

Aspirin is not a prescription drug and can be bought in every grocery and drug store in the country. g4a took too many hits on his :stoner: .

Aspirin can be bought at convenience stores, gas stations and most truck stops. I've even seen them in vending machines, but I can't remember where that was.

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 06:58:33 AM »
CVS is constantly ranked as one of the most expensive chain pharmacies.  I use a mail order service through my insurer and when I need something filled quick I have it sent to Walgreens. Walgreens is only marginally better than CVS but it is just as close to my house as CVS.

For us, Walgreens is closer and I would be happy with that, but only CVS locally has 24 hour pharmacy access, which I have needed in the past.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 07:59:04 AM »
Aspirin can be bought at convenience stores, gas stations and most truck stops. I've even seen them in vending machines, but I can't remember where that was.

I've seen that too, in hotels as I recall.  Of course they're insanely expensive for what you get, but not so different in that regard than the gas station/truck stop variety I guess.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 10:24:04 PM »
graham4anything4HC45 (28,705 posts)

Day317b What is up with the CVS/Aetna merger??? Most obviously, this is quite bad

now, it looks like in the future, only those that are signed up with Aetna will be allowed in any
CVS store and if your only choice is CVS, don't bother getting any meds at all.

and then CVS and Aetna will only sell those meds they care to.
at any price they care to sell it for.

don't have $1900 for an aspirin? Oh well. one could complain on the internet, but once net neutrality is gone,
there will be no internet for the average person and complaining will be rendered illegal (along with all
the amendments from 1 on down.)

Day 317b
Dec. 5, 2017

$1,900 aspirin? Where?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 11:04:55 AM »
$1,900 aspirin? Where?

Probably,like so many Dims,a Trust Fund Child that has no idea what anything costs because they have never had to earn money to pay for anything. Their rent/house payments,car leases,power bills,etc,etc,etc all get forwarded to the Trust Fund Management automatically every month,so they just sign for whatever they get and don't worry about it.

This dweeb might have actually been charged 1900 bucks for a bottle of aspirin by accident,and just assumed that was the normal price,so now he/she/it/undecided has put on their "Super Creature" tights to go out and "fight for justice for working class vic-tums!"

I once saw a whole panel of these 20-something shitheads on an afternoon chat show,ranting and raving about social injustice,how the minimum wage needed to be raised to 20 bucks a hour,everybody should have free utilities,free health care,etc,etc,etc.

The best part of the show happened during the question and answer segment. Some woman stood up and asked the Kellogg Cereal heiress "Since you are so committed to justice for the working classes,how much do you pay your personal assistant?" The heiress hemmed and hawed,and finally admitted "I don't know. My accountants pay all the bills for me. I'M SURE IT IS AN ADEQUATE AMOUNT,THOUGH."

Someone else asked one of the panel members "How much do you think a typical new car costs?" ,and the dweeb being addressed guess "Around 50 thousand dollars",and was pretty smug about it. This was maybe 15-20 years ago.

Priceless,just priceless.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2017, 11:27:50 AM »
I don't even think graham believes his own bullsh*t.

He's rather comical to me, actually.
Deplorable since 2016