Author Topic: MrsCorpio: "We All Know Donald Trump... blah blah blah  (Read 1772 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
MrsCorpio: "We All Know Donald Trump... blah blah blah
« on: December 04, 2017, 10:18:43 PM »
Star Member MrScorpio (68,223 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029926907

We all know that Trump is a petty sumbitch who hates Obama with every atom in his blubbery body

But I wonder if he even knows WHY he hates Obama so much. I look at this guy and I say to myself that, where we're going, we need to get ready for when we all get there.

Consider the trajectory here: It's quite clear that Trump wouldn't know the truth even if it bit his flabby ass, but he also suffers from an extreme degree of low self-esteem, he retains a mediocre intellect, he skirts all responsibility for his own actions, he has no moral center whatsoever and he's utterly lazy and irresponsible... But is he even capable of the kind of self-reflection which could also allow himself to understand his own motivations?

I doubt it, though, because I've never seen such an unrepentant ignoramus before in my entire life. He's obviously someone who's skirted though life without any effort on his own part and was simply told by sycophants how great he was... And he believed every word of it, because all he values in life are the opinions of others. It's like he has no capacity to reason whatsoever and he's instead, nothing but ALL reaction. I wonder sometimes if he even knows what he's doing or saying at any given time. And yet, he's singularly focused on hating on Obama... Why?

Obama, and Hillary by extension of her position of heir apparent, are always living rent free in Trump's empty head. He inserts both into his language out of context at the drop of a hat. Yes, we all know how racist and sexist he is, but he's so specific about it, in always focusing on Obama and Hillary.

Is he just jealous of their own considerable and well established intellect and accomplishments?

Is Trump so ****ing ignorant that he has no idea how ignorant he actually is, and yet, feels that he has to compensate for his own shortcomings by rendering others?

Is just nothing more than a ****ing asshole?

I have no idea.

I do understand, however, that he's completely unfit to be President of the United States and presents an existential threat to each and every one of us. He's being protected by a combination of partisan politics and the urge to normalize his behavior as a means to an end. What he is, though, is a failure of our entire political system. Someone this flawed should not only had been elected, he should have never been considered suitable to enter any major political party as a viable candidate.

He's not the cause, he's merely the symptom of an even greater problem that this country has. This country is too ****ed up for its own good. And I blame the gawddamn Republicans, the uberwealthly mother****ers who pay for them AND all the regressive dipshits who vote for them. They've been allowed to get away with murder for far too long, without any consequences for their own actions.

Well, it's about time that the chickens come home to roost for all of them. We can fight them, and we should, be we won't be able to completely beat them. And that's where Trump, and his Tuttle inability to understand why he does the things he does. The one sure thing that we all know about Trump is that he ALWAYS stabs those who support him in the back. One should only trust Trump at their own peril. He's going to be the worst thing to happen to the far right... ever. Although we're all going to feel some pain here, that's inevitable, I figure that we all have to take that fall in order to move beyond it. We can resist and we should, but I'm afraid that we're beyond the tipping point here.

The system is too rigged and the mother****ers who rigged it can't see beyond their own noses.

When the shit does hit then fan, the left needs to step in and reform and refashion the system. We've had three attempts after winger failures of the past, the most successful one being the New Deal and the latest being Obama's presidency, however the winger backlashes only took us two steps back. In the next recovery, we need to take it even farther. We need to fix the system which was so broken that allowed an unfit assclown like Trump to get his stubby fingers on the nuke codes.

We need a ****ing plan and we need to work together. Shit's going down the pike, we need to be prepared.

What do you all say?

FDT.

MrsCorpio is plotting the overthrow of the United States...

Boxerfan (1,324 posts)
5. FDR had the gameplan....

Not sure if it could be done today because as you say they have Gerrymandered districts & planted officials galore-then there are no paper voting machines.

But the general idea is you can not eliminate a part of human nature-Greed.

You must legislate it out of existence by making offshore investments heavily taxed & anything that does not promote growth of American jobs is penalized.

FDR was able to do that with a stacked deck & bully pulpit - and a public that was well educated & understood what we were up against.

Probably our biggest problem is the Fox News effect obfuscating truth & making people angry at each other-not the eople actually screwing them repentantly.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: MrsCorpio: "We All Know Donald Trump... blah blah blah
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 06:26:26 AM »
I do understand, however, that he's completely unfit to be President of the United States and presents an existential threat to each and every one of us. He's being protected by a combination of partisan politics and the urge to normalize his behavior as a means to an end. What he is, though, is a failure of our entire political system. Someone this flawed should not only had been elected, he should have never been considered suitable to enter any major political party as a viable candidate.

He's not the cause, he's merely the symptom of an even greater problem that this country has. This country is too ****ed up for its own good. And I blame the gawddamn Republicans, the uberwealthly mother****ers who pay for them AND all the regressive dipshits who vote for them. They've been allowed to get away with murder for far too long, without any consequences for their own actions.

Change 'Republican' to 'Democrat' and enjoy the view in the mirror, Porky.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 06:36:13 AM »
We need a ****ing plan and we need to work together. S&^t's going down the pike, we need to be prepared.

You didn't build that pike your going down, son. But you do own the S&^t that is traveling on it. About the only thing you do own.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 08:31:22 AM »
MrScorpio (68,223 posts)

We all know that Trump is a petty sumbitch who hates Obama with every atom in his blubbery body

But I wonder if he even knows WHY he hates Obama so much.

Hmmm.

One of the biggest racists on Skins's island trying to explain racism to us.

We don't need no examples, Lamond; every time we look at you, we understand what a racist is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 08:45:08 AM »
MrScorpio (68,223 posts)

But I wonder if he even knows WHY he hates Obama so much.
Who cares? In a few years, after everything Obama did or tried to do gets reversed, Obama will be a footnote in history.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 01:20:48 PM »
"Is he just jealous of their own considerable and well established intellect and accomplishments? "
"Well established intellect"? Obama?
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
This is the guy who couldn't pronounce the word "Corpsman," couldn't tell the difference between an inhaler and a breathalyzer, walked right into a White House window because he thought it was a door, and so on.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 08:44:57 AM »
"Is he just jealous of their own considerable and well established intellect and accomplishments? "
"Well established intellect"? Obama?
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
This is the guy who couldn't pronounce the word "Corpsman," couldn't tell the difference between an inhaler and a breathalyzer, walked right into a White House window because he thought it was a door, and so on.

Don't forget "57 states"... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 10:37:35 AM »
Boxerfan wants "paper voting machines".  I would think metal or at least plastic would be more durable.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 10:46:58 AM »
He doesn't hate the jug eared negro, only all the bad things he has done to America and it's citizens.

He is making our country better for all, so sit down and shut the F**k up.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!