Author Topic: ICE Director: Threatens 'At-Large' Arrests Over California Sanctuary Law  (Read 1099 times)

Offline mrclose

WINNING!! :hyper:

The acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Friday slammed Gov. Jerry Brown's decision to sign a law making California a sanctuary for illegal immigrants — and threatened "at-large" arrests as a result.

In a statement, acting ICE director Tom Homan said the sanctuary status for those who've committed crimes "will undermine public safety and hinder ICE from performing its federally mandated mission."

"ICE will have no choice but to conduct at-large arrests in local neighborhoods and at worksites, which will inevitably result in additional collateral arrests, instead of focusing on arrests at jails and prisons where transfers are safer for ICE officers and the community," Homan declared.

"ICE will also likely have to detain individuals arrested in California in detention facilities outside of the state, far from any family they may have in California."

With our limited funds for auditing and stopping benefit fraud, we're going to focus on states/cities that don't cooperate with ICE since it's important that limited federal funds only go to eligible recipients and this focus has a bigger payback than spreading the effort evenly across the country (i.e. sanctuary states/cities will be paying the full cost of illegals and legal residents will face extra scrutiny for fraud).

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ice-director-tom-homan-california-sanctuary-law-immigration-calif-gov-jerry-brown/2017/10/06/id/818232/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Put that in your  :stoner: , Governor Moonbeam.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Thety need to lock up moonbeam and his crew as well and pack them off to mexico. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!