Author Topic: Good afternoon y'all  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Good afternoon y'all
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:44:41 PM »
I'm new here but have been reading for quite a while. It's nice to be around like minded people.

As you can tell from my name, I'm a Patriot Guard Rider and rode last for the mission involving LCPL Skip Wells, one of the marines gunned down in Chattanooga. It's an honor to ride with those guys/girls, and it's especially an honor to ride for the fallen.

I'm so conservative, I've been told I make Limbaugh look like a moderate. I'm not a Republican. I'm a conservative. I have no desire to be associated with the slightly more conservative wing of the democRAT party.

My interests are college football (God bless UGA), motorcycles and firearms. I'm a NRA certified firearms (handguns) instructor.

Any other questions for me, please feel free to ask. I don't know anyone from Adam so there's no reason for me to lie.

Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Good afternoon y'all
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 01:20:55 PM »
Welcome!

How long have you been in the PGR?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 01:34:44 PM »
Welcome!

How long have you been in the PGR?

At least 7 years, don't remember the exact sign up date. I've been traveling a lot and haven't had the bike with me to ride. I recently got back from a job in Pennsylvania, forgot my original login and password so signed up again under a different name. That's when I found the mission for LCPL Wells. I was on missions back wen the Georgia Reserve got hit hard and we lost so many people. There were missions in Cartersville, Gainesville and Rome on the same day. I went to the one in Gainesville.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 01:38:04 PM »
At least 7 years, don't remember the exact sign up date. I've been traveling a lot and haven't had the bike with me to ride. I recently got back from a job in Pennsylvania, forgot my original login and password so signed up again under a different name. That's when I found the mission for LCPL Wells. I was on missions back wen the Georgia Reserve got hit hard and we lost so many people. There were missions in Cartersville, Gainesville and Rome on the same day. I went to the one in Gainesville.

Great! I am kind of an old-timer in the PGR.

Did you make it up to Danville VA for Gathering of the Guard in 2008?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 01:47:09 PM »
Great! I am kind of an old-timer in the PGR.

Did you make it up to Danville VA for Gathering of the Guard in 2008?

No sir, unfortunately not. In 2008 I was in Ft. Wayne, Indiana fighting through -22 degree temps in a not so well insulated travel trailer. It's nice to be back where I can participate again.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 03:44:28 PM »
Welcome to the cave.
Glad to have you onboard.
Hope your stay is long and prosperous.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 07:56:46 AM »
Welcome to the cave.
Glad to have you onboard.
Hope your stay is long and prosperous.

Thanks. I appreciate it..:)