Author Topic: DUmmie "TheMastersNemisis" and other aging commies rant against the GOP  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022739889

Tue Apr 23, 2013, 09:33 AM

TheMastersNemesis (2,523 posts)

The GOP Has So "F'ed" Everything Up In This Country It Seems Almost Hopeless

Last edited Tue Apr 23, 2013, 09:36 AM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

30 years of GOP/Reaganomics has pretty much trashed jobs, labor and the economy we now have a low paying service economy with mostly part time jobs and no benefits. The official labor stats are almost a myth.

Religious fanaticism supported by the GOP has pretty much blurred any separation of church and state. Now we have quasi religious states writing religious laws pretty much condemning women to third class status. Animals will have more rights in the end.

Supporting gun nuts and quashing any reasonable control has turned the country into an armed camp.

The assault on the budget with tax cuts for the rich and tax havens overseas sinks our country deeper. There are budget deficits everywhere and cuts in services.

And our level of debate makes a toilet seem sanitary.

And I wonder where it will end because we can't keep going this way.

miserable bitch:

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Tue Apr 23, 2013, 10:31 AM

Atman (25,946 posts)

8. But, being good little Democrats, we'll just sit back and allow them their free speech.

After all, it is in the Constitution. Now corporations are people, so they can speak freely. We can't deny them their rights! The poor, poor corporations need the government to help them -- but don't ask for help if you're actually a REAL person.

I tend to agree with the OP...I think we're ****ed. This situation won't change with a some two-bit legislation. In a few years -- 5, 10, 20? who knows -- history will repeat itself. The real people will finally get fed up. But it probably won't happen until after the TV is turned off.
miserable bitch  :whatever: :whatever:

Offline Dori

In a few years -- 5, 10, 20? who knows -- history will repeat itself.

Let's hope.  We need another Reagan to come in and get this economy going and growing jobs.  Something you f tards know nothing about. 

Just like Ronnie did after Carter screwed everything up. 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Firekrakka

KauaiK (153 posts)
19. Just when I think the GOP cannot get any more extremist....they do.

I couldn't agree more. And I am deeply disappointed in Obama's unwillingness to use the power of the Presidency to push through legislation - like common sense gun control.

Liberals and moderates outnumber right wing extremists. We need to utilize those numbers. PLUS education is key. The emasculation of education by the right wing is deliberate. They KNOW educated people will not support their crazy agenda.

Oh but Obastard is trying.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
--Adolf Hitler, 1935.

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline thundley4

Let's hope.  We need another Reagan to come in and get this economy going and growing jobs.  Something you f tards know nothing about. 

Was it Ronald Reagan's tax cuts that got the economy going, or was it his belief in the country, it's ideals and the people that got it going?  The power of positive thinking isn't a myth.  However, the power of negative (democrat) thinking is real too.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Gets really old fast.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
30 years of GOP/Reaganomics has pretty much trashed jobs, labor and the economy

Uh-huh.  Post a video of you from 92-2000.  Yeah,..... Reaganomics (D)ipshit.

The official labor stats are almost a myth.

Uh-huh.  All conjured up by the GOP since 2009, right?

Let's hope.  We need another Reagan to come in and get this economy going and growing jobs.  Something you f tards know nothing about.  

Not sure that's possible, now.  A great many more things working against us and manufacturing is a shadow of it's former self.  It will take ten plus years of Reagan like GDP growth to retire the federal debt, assuming we can get rid of ObingaCare®, of course.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:46:36 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Was it Ronald Reagan's tax cuts that got the economy going, or was it his belief in the country, it's ideals and the people that got it going?  The power of positive thinking isn't a myth. 

:hi5:

Damn straight, it was.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Karin

Now we have quasi religious states writing religious laws pretty much condemning women to third class status.

WTF are you talking about?  I'm a woman and nobody condemns me to third class status, you douchebag. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Uh, for Atman:

The real people will finally get fed up.

I think the real people rose up in 2010, and the status quo, the establishment, counter-revolutioned in 2012.

Now we got 2014 and 2016 coming up, and one surely hopes the real people will be fed up enough to rise up again.

I think my evil twin's confused about who's who here; about who's the people and who's the establishment.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

Tue Apr 23, 2013, 10:43 PM
 Kennah (6,725 posts)
36. I continue to cling, however foolishly, to the slim glimmer of hope for the future

If the U.S. average price of a gallon of gas hits $8 to $10 a gallon, it will work wonders to cause rapid realignment and cause lots of positive change.

:rotf: :lmao:  Do you think so?

nightscanner59 (289 posts)
39. Despise adding the worst here but...

The Koch's have dumped enough pollution into the waterways to extinguish all marine life.

All marine life?   :mental:  Not a single fish or tiny plankton left.  Ridiculous hyperbole is not your friend.  Also, take a look at the San Francisco park after the pot party. 

Lots of DUmmie despair lately. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: DUmmie "TheMastersNemisis" and other aging commies rant against the GOP
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 09:01:28 AM »
WTF are you talking about?  I'm a woman and nobody condemns me to third class status, you douchebag. 

To a democrat, your only value is in your vagina.  The fact that you have a functioning brain, are a full participant in a civilized society, and stand on equal ground as any other free human being makes you a threat. 

That's the real point of this keyboard warrior/stochastic terrorist.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 09:08:12 AM »
This name, "TheMastersNemesis," kills me. So you believe you're some nemesis to the masters (establishment) and that means something to them or others?  OK, whatever you gotta do to make believe you're somebody, I guess.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 09:12:57 AM »
This name, "TheMastersNemesis," kills me. So you believe you're some nemesis to the masters (establishment) and that means something to them or others?  OK, whatever you gotta do to make believe you're somebody, I guess.

He probably believes he's Lucifer.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 09:27:40 AM »

Yup.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqqjVyOYmow[/youtube]
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 11:55:41 AM »
To a democrat, your only value is in your vagina.  The fact that you have a functioning brain, are a full participant in a civilized society, and stand on equal ground as any other free human being makes you a threat. 

That's the real point of this keyboard warrior/stochastic terrorist.

Your vagina only interests them if it votes Democrat. Republican and independent vaginas, not so much.

But... if you have a pet name for your Democrat vagina, the Democrats will register it as another voter!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
Tue Apr 23, 2013, 10:43 PM
 Kennah (6,725 posts)
36. I continue to cling, however foolishly, to the slim glimmer of hope for the future

If the U.S. average price of a gallon of gas hits $8 to $10 a gallon, it will work wonders to cause rapid realignment and cause lots of positive change.

That's some rare, world-class stupidity right there.  The type of stupid that can only be found at the DUmp.