Author Topic: Twitter nutjobs: If you think Aurora shooter might be mentally ill, you’re racis  (Read 510 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Twitter nutjobs: If you think Aurora shooter might be mentally ill, you’re racist
http://twitchy.com/2012/07/24/racial-angle/

✞ BSM
@SweetBrownKeese

If James Holmes was black or middle eastern; he would've been killed by the gov by now. Same if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white!
Huh?

@lideeeyuh

If James Holmes was black, he'd be on death row. But since he's white, he's gonna go to a mental institute.—
Lydia xo (@lideeeyuh) July 24, 2012

@elsanyait_xo

if James Holmes was black, he would've ALREADY been in jail. #thatisall—
Elsie Seerah.♡ (@elsanyait_xo) July 23, 2012
James Holmes is in jail already.  :mental:

marcus james brooks
@ido4me_period

White murderers get protected too much under our laws. The Marine who shot 16 Afghans. James Holmes, George Zimmerman Latino/White
George Zimmerman was target of harassment by Black Panthers. Zimmerman is also part Black. Afghans are Caucasian/White last time I checked. All of Holme's victims killed were White.

Nino Brown
@Tay_GotDaJuice

Racism is still a huge factor in this country..**** casey anthony, george zimmerman, and james holmes!!!!!
What does racism have to do with Casey Anthony? She killed her own child. All of the people killed by James Holmes were White.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 12:13:08 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Kyle Ricky

Liberals are without a doubt the most stupid people on the face of this earth. Wow...

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
If James Holmes was black or middle eastern; he would've been killed by the gov by now. Same if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white!

two words....Charles Whitman
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline MrsSmith

Everything must be crammed into their own racist views somehow.   :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Rufus2010

Always with the fascination with race as usual. The racist xenophobic left showing their true colors as usual.
Stay classy, DUmmies.

Offline catsmtrods

Always with the fascination with race as usual. The racist xenophobic left showing their true colors as usual.
Stay classy, DUmmies.
It is all they see! They are obsessed with color! Think it could be the drugs?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Kyle Ricky

I have never seen a group of people so obsessed with race in my life. I mean everything to them is racists. Are those people really that stupid? Wow.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Yeah, they can't stand anything that moves the spotlight off their grievances and the attached demands for more handouts and affirmative action.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
So, I guess that Timothy McVeigh is enjoying his time chilling in a mental institution, huh?
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Kyle Ricky

So, I guess that Timothy McVeigh is enjoying his time chilling in a mental institution, huh?

McVeigh was executed in 2001.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd

I hope hell has it's own special mental section.  :-)

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
McVeigh was executed in 2001.

(I suspect that was his point)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I have never seen a group of people so obsessed with race in my life. I mean everything to them is racists. Are those people really that stupid? Wow.

Yes.

Next question?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.