Author Topic: two people at lunch tackled me (Bouncy)  (Read 830 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
two people at lunch tackled me (Bouncy)
« on: September 09, 2008, 07:23:10 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3956982

radfringe  (1000+ posts)         Tue Sep-09-08 01:23 PM
Original message
two people at lunch tackled me
   Advertisements [?]

I went out back to have a smoke, two other people were already there and came right up to me. My reputation is spreading... (see http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph... )

"Is it true Palin shoots wolves from helicopters?" one asked me

"yes" I told them "it's called aerial hunting"

the second person expressed some doubt, so after the smoke we went to her office, and I called up the various references/pics of aerial hunting
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glenn-hurowitz/sarah-pali... )

the 2nd person's reaction was "What is she some whacko? that's disgusting. how can anyone vote for her?"

me: yes, she is a bit extreme, and is that who people want in the white house?

1st person: anyone who would want her in the white house is just as whacky

give me a couple more weeks and there will be enough Obama supporters here to warrant a rally...

They just get lamer and lamer.

Had to laugh at this one though....

apocalypsehow  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-09-08 04:58 PM
Response to Original message
19. Ah, at first I took your headline literally and thought this was another Tall Tale from Tiburon.
   Edited on Tue Sep-09-08 05:05 PM by apocalypsehow
Wrong OP.

Good work, BTW. 

Edit: better adverb.

Yet they still keep him there. :whatever:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: two people at lunch tackled me (Bouncy)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »
Amazing how they always stay sooooo coool under pressure.   :rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 07:27:31 PM »
Well, you know, Carl, I know this has bothered some here, about the way my fellow alum Skins keeps the lying titty primitive on the island, high and dry, but one has to consider something else.

The lying titty primitive used to enjoy credibility among the primitives, but due to the extravagance of his tall tales, the lying titty primitive is evolving into a source of scorn and amusement among the primitives.

When the primitives consider one of their own as merely a stupid clown, wow, one can't get lower than that.

What goes around, comes around, and it's coming for the lying titty primitive.

Although the lying titty primitive will be the last to know.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 07:35:10 PM »
Well, you know, Carl, I know this has bothered some here, about the way my fellow alum Skins keeps the lying titty primitive on the island, high and dry, but one has to consider something else.

The lying titty primitive used to enjoy credibility among the primitives, but due to the extravagance of his tall tales, the lying titty primitive is evolving into a source of scorn and amusement among the primitives.

When the primitives consider one of their own as merely a stupid clown, wow, one can't get lower than that.

What goes around, comes around, and it's coming for the lying titty primitive.

Although the lying titty primitive will be the last to know.

Is that to be a measure of those on the island that still have a small ounce of sanity captured within a few brain cells?
If they realize Tom is a childish liar or if they believe everything he writes no matter how easy it is to see them as fairy tales.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 07:42:07 PM »
They can tackle? Send them the Browns' way, please. It's not from Tiburon(are they finally catching on?) but it is a tall tale.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »
Let's hope that TiTtyboy continues to thrive on the island. His silly lies, which have become more and more ludicrous, are great parodies of the more seriously deranged DUmmies. It's as if he feels a need to constantly outdo himself. He's a disturbed alcoholic, and a  pathological liar, but you have to admit he's nearly always good for a laugh.

The other DUmmies are no less prone to lie, but they usually make some attempt to fool the gullible to win their praise. TiTtyboy feels no such restrictions when spinning his tall tales. His unrestrained, all-encompassing dishonesty puts him in a class by himself, and gives his fellow DUmmies repeated opportunities to demonstrate that they are, after all, DUmmies.

I'd suggest that he is a world-class mole, but no normal person could be that good.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 09:27:15 PM by GOBUCKS »