Author Topic: Zimmerman gets a new judge plus a "WTF!" moment  (Read 424 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Zimmerman gets a new judge plus a "WTF!" moment
« on: August 30, 2012, 04:42:08 AM »
MIAMI (Reuters) - A Florida appeals court ruled on Wednesday that George Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, should be granted a new judge in his case.

The decision from the three-judge panel came in response to a motion filed by Zimmerman's lawyer asking the court to overturn a ruling by Judge Kenneth Lester refusing to step down from the case.

"We direct the trial judge to enter an order of disqualification," the state's Fifth District Court of Appeal wrote in its opinion.

One of the judges dissented in the decision.

Zimmerman, a 28-year-old who is white and Hispanic, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in the February 26 shooting death of the 17-year-old Martin.

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-wins-appeal-judge-234119809.html

Half the time the ****ing papers won't print the race of a suspect being actively sought by the police but they just HAVE to push the "he's white" button while we wait for a supposedly dispassionate trial.

Nevermind the fact Zimmerman's bloodlines are too convoluted to classify as anything. Hell, his dad is Jewish why not just call him Jewish...

...oh, right, that would seemracist.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Airwolf

Re: Zimmerman gets a new judge plus a "WTF!" moment
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 01:18:34 PM »
They are really dragging this out far longer then needed. Get on with it or let the man go.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Zeus

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 01:40:16 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-wins-appeal-judge-234119809.html

Half the time the ****ing papers won't print the race of a suspect being actively sought by the police but they just HAVE to push the "he's white" button while we wait for a supposedly dispassionate trial.

Nevermind the fact Zimmerman's bloodlines are too convoluted to classify as anything. Hell, his dad is Jewish why not just call him Jewish...

...oh, right, that would seemracist.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the jewish bloodline come from the mother ?
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 01:52:29 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the jewish bloodline come from the mother ?

Maybe.

I'm assuming from the surname.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."