Author Topic: U. of Florida frat accused of spitting on veterans, peeing on American flag  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
U. of Florida frat accused of spitting on veterans, peeing on American flag
http://college.usatoday.com/2015/04/24/u-of-florida-fraternity-accused-of-spitting-peeing-on-american-flag/

The University of Florida’s chapter of the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity is under investigation after members spit on and took flags from wounded veterans.

Last weekend, Zeta Beta Tau students from UF and Emory University were in Panama City Beach for their spring formal. They were staying at the Laketown Wharf Resort where veterans were also staying for the Warrior Beach Retreat, according to Linda Cope, founder of the retreat.

College students are getting more disrespectful these days.  :mad: :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

Their indoctrination under the liberal education system is almost complete.

Offline JakeStyle

This story pisses me off like you would not believe, I hope that the names of the punks that did this are released.  I want to make it my life's mission to make them miserable.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Their indoctrination under the liberal education system is almost complete.
Yes, and it is sad.

I posted on someone's Facebook post about this earlier.  Thought PC was bad when I was finishing college.  But is apparently worse now.  Exponentially worse.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

Three of the frat brats have been kicked out of the frat. The frat is already under probation from a previous hazing incident.  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/zeta-beta-tau-frat-boys-kicked-spitting-veterans-article-1.2197733

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
University of Florida shuts down fraternity after members 'hurled drunken insults, urinated on American flags and SPAT at a group of disabled veterans'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3059625/Univ-Florida-frat-closed-veteran-abuse-accusations.html

The University of Florida has closed down a fraternity over allegations that members hurled drunken insults and spat at a group of disabled military veterans at a Panama City Beach resort.

Zeta Beta Tau fraternity's closing, effective immediately, comes a week after the school suspended the fraternity, which expelled three of its members after finding they had behaved inappropriately.

The school previously said it was charging the fraternity with obscene behavior, public intoxication, theft, causing physical or other harm, and damage to property.

If OU SAE can be shut down, why not Florida ZBT? What they did was much worse.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
University of Florida shuts down fraternity after members 'hurled drunken insults, urinated on American flags and SPAT at a group of disabled veterans'.
Good.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Shut down? For how long? Till the heat dies down, or forever?  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
ZBT was the original tri lambda.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.