Author Topic: Please President Biden.....  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Please President Biden.....
« on: November 05, 2020, 04:07:23 PM »
Please President Biden, you promise to be president for all Americans

and I could not agree with you more. We need your healing wisdom and Kamala with her wisdom to and energy to match. However, one thing that I hope you will not do is to go overboard in reaching out to the other side. They are out there now trying to cancel your rightful election victory, as the next, legally elected President, of the USA. (Has someone announced Biden won already? It is certainly possible, even probable at this point... but not done yet)These **** faces will keep this up for the next 4 years and no matter what you do, they will continue with the lies and propaganda(You mean Like the DUpipo, Pelosi, schiff et al have done the last 4?), so NO !!!! ... wait until after the inauguration, wait until you grab the reigns of power, to show them who is the new sheriff in town. I love my Obama but he set me off on the wrong after he announced after winning in 2010 election that he would have "Evangelical pastor Rick Warren delivered the invocation for the inaugural ceremony" (Wikipedia). For me that was too much reaching out ....... lets put some heroes up there on the podium ... #1 some BLACK WOMEN *** History needs to write that it was they who saved the Republic; some grocery store workers; some nurses; some good cops; some teachers; some moms and dads doing whats to be done during a pandemic. **** reaching out to the haters for just a little while and give the credit to OUR SIDE FOR A QUICK MOMENT. Just saying ....

LOL This Dummie is worried that Republicans will treat Biden the same way the Dems treated Trump?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no replies as of yet
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214461953

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Please President Biden.....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 07:01:40 PM »
Um, I don't think he's gonna have much of a choice. We have separation of powers, and many voters have in fact split their ballot, voting Biden for president, but GOP for congress. That says to me that people may want Trump out, but they sure as hell don't want Biden to have that much power.

It's funny, dems are so fond of saying "Elections have consequences!", even as they are losing elections all over the country.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 07:32:02 PM »
Um, I don't think he's gonna have much of a choice. We have separation of powers, and many voters have in fact split their ballot, voting Biden for president, but GOP for congress. That says to me that people may want Trump out, but they sure as hell don't want Biden to have that much power.

It's funny, dems are so fond of saying "Elections have consequences!", even as they are losing elections all over the country.

Yep.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 07:45:37 PM »

Elections do have consequences. The polls are meaningless.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 08:46:40 PM »
#notthelectedpresident
#yourstateofMichiganisgroundzeroforfraudandcorruption
#stopyourblatantelectionfraudnoworelse

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 12:12:36 AM »
I stopped reading when the DUmmy gushed about the wisdom of a demented old man and his whore sidekick
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 06:24:45 AM »
As long as liberals insist on making their Marxist ideology into public policy, there will be no "healing".

And Cap'n Dementia doesn't have the mental capacity nor the charisma in inspire. Forget it, DUmmie. With Cap'n Dementia, you'll have bought a prez that the rest of the world doesn't respect and at best feels sorry for, and someone that America's enemies know they can take advantage and he's too incoherent to do anything about it. If I'm Russia, China, Iran, al Qaeda, ISIS, etc..., I'm counting my lucky stars and licking my chops.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 01:51:48 PM »
These **** faces will keep this up for the next 4 years and no matter what you do

You bet your ass we will!  There is MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD  occurring here, and Bite-Me will never be a legitimate president.  He will never be my president.  When he shortly dies and faces his maker, I will throw a party. 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 03:54:40 PM »
You bet your ass we will!  There is MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD  occurring here, and Bite-Me will never be a legitimate president.  He will never be my president.  When he shortly dies and faces his maker, I will throw a party.

Man, I really regret asking how much worse could 2020 get?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 09:31:36 PM »

They would have to be complete fools not to know that they can’t behave the way they did with Bush in office and behave even worse during Trump and not expect payback times several trillion.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 11:44:11 AM »
They would have to be complete fools not to know that they can’t behave the way they did with Bush in office and behave even worse during Trump and not expect payback times several trillion.

Yup

https://twitter.com/187thMedic/status/1325131308482260995?s=19

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 07:34:55 PM »
Man, I really regret asking how much worse could 2020 get?

Ain't that bad, things could be worse....

Comet hit the earth and kill us all
Nuclear war, kill us all
Ebola strain pandemic instead of the china flu and kill 90 percent
ocasio cortez gets elected president
ice age comes and freezes our ass to death
invaded by alien lizards and enslaved
mutant termintes eat all our houses up
run out of booze, beer and beef   :runaway:

:cheersmate:

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 08:58:05 PM »
Just writing this to note that the libs seem to be caught in the quandary of trying to appeal to Trump supporters for unity and calling for our deaths. In this case, they get to be disappointed twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2020, 08:05:41 AM »
Just writing this to note that the libs seem to be caught in the quandary of trying to appeal to Trump supporters for unity and calling for our deaths. In this case, they get to be disappointed twice.

Yep, Biden hypocritically calls for unity while AOC and her ilk say they are taking names so people who supported Trump will be unemployable. With surrender and revenge being the only proffered choices, I'll do neither.

If Biden tries to do something good for the US I'll support that action. If Biden tries something harmful to the US I'll oppose that. Unlike Goobernor Cuomo who has said he will try to sabotage the distribution of any safe and effective Covid-19 vaccine approved during the Trump Administration.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FesteringWound

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 01:57:03 PM »

Call it a wake. In honor of the woke.  :whistling: