Author Topic: elusive enigmatic Elad playing games with a new primitive  (Read 354 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
elusive enigmatic Elad playing games with a new primitive
« on: August 12, 2009, 09:39:38 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6283833

Oh my.

One suspects the elusive enigmatic Elad, one of the two brains of Skins's island, along with my fellow alum Skins, is having a little fun this morning.

loyalkydem  (797 posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 10:29 AM
Original message

error message I'm getting
-----
WARNING! Your post was not successful. This is caused by our server being unable to validate the cookie on your computer which allows you to post. Common causes for this are:

1) You have another browser window open, which you either opened while posting and/or browsed around DU while posting and/or posted a different message on DU while composing this message.

2) Your browser and/or security software (such as anti-virus, firewall or anti-spyware) is set to block cookies from DU, or sees cookies from DU as a "threat" and deletes or quarantines them. Check your settings.

3) Your cookies from DU somehow got corrupted. Try deleting your DU cookies, closing your browser, and logging back into DU if this problem persists.

Below is the text of your message. You will have to start your post all over again, and copy the text into the new post.
-----
Is anyone else getting this? I have cleared my cookies several times, rebooted and still same thing. I don't get it.

No primitives at this bonfire, probably because most of the primitives know what's going on anyway.
apres moi, le deluge