Author Topic: dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher being bitchy  (Read 2692 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher being bitchy
« on: August 12, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6282615

Oh my.

Things must have been going wrong for the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, in the lower regions.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 06:23 AM
Original message

Stupid girl from Spector town hall on CNN now - "You've awakened a sleeping giant!"

What an idiot.

Healthcare isn't in the constitution.

She has never been involved in politics before _ no shit, Sherlock.

Self identified conservative republican who leans libertarian.

Asked to repeat the question.

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:27 AM
Response to Original message

1. She's an idiot. Her husband is self-employed and they have a high-deductible health insurance polic...

Also, she used the term "Democrat Party" so you have to wonder where little Katy the air head is getting her ideas.

depakid  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:29 AM
Response to Reply #1

3. A couple of folks who deserve exactly what they get if the fall ill or are injured

joecool65 (64 posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:31 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. She was not really ranting about health care

She was ranting about Obama being elected as President and the Democratic Party controlling Congress. The health care debate was just an excuse for her to rant.

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:47 AM
Response to Reply #4

8. BINGO. She was upset by TARP and the auto industry bailout.

She spouted her talking points well about not trusting the government because they don't do anything right.

What would Katy do if her husband were killed in an auto accident, or worse were horribly injured and unable to work? I'll bet she'd trust the government to provide Social Security payments to her and her children or disability payments. I'll bet she'd take CHIPS for her kids.

In the meantime, I'll bet that her insurance policy would bankrupt them if they had a truly catastrophic illness in the family. Unless they got group insurance, which is unlikely because of self-employment, they are very vulnerable to the greedy insurance companies who will scour 5 years worth of past medical records to look for an excuse to deny payment. A "preexisting condition" or an accidental omission on their application.

Chemisse  (505 posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 07:17 AM
Response to Reply #8

10. You're damned right she would! 

She'd be taking advantage of every possible government program, and most likely bitching about the government all the while.

You just can't win with people like this; they are only out to spout.

joecool65 (64 posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:28 AM

2. Any more detail?

I saw her on live tv. She just went into an incoherent rant with no purpose. "We're not Russia, we're not Russia!!!"

"Is this Russia, Danny. No, this isn't Russia." Caddyshack reference there for those lacking of Chevy Chase knowledge.

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:38 AM
Response to Reply #2

7. She wasn't asked about her Russia comment because I would have loved to ask her if she realizes that Russia is no longer communist, and that they are moving toward a free market economy. She kept giggling throughout the interview like a high school girl flattered by the attention of a popular boy.

She also said that she thought the crowd at the town hall behaved well. "I was PROUD of the way the crowd behaved."

and-justice-for-all  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 06:33 AM

5. "Babble Babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party..sex sex sex and dont forget the violence" Marilyn Manson.

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:33 AM

6. I would have asked her if starting an illegal war was in the Constitution whether torture and warrantless wiretapping were permitted by the founding fathers as well. Of course she probably would say that the Constitution doesn't specifically prohibit those things so it's OK.

I woke my husband up yelling at the TV. He caught the last part of her interview and said, "Why do they give these people a forum to display their ignorance as if it's something to be proud of?"

Echo In Light  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 07:39 AM
Response to Reply #6

16. It's such an astonishingly LONG list in the other direction, isn't it?

Amazing how selective the righties can be on such matters.

Lilyeye (483 posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 07:05 AM

9. She annoyed the crap out me.

How convenient for the idiot to just NOW decide to get into politics after missing the entire 8 years of that disaster called Bush. If Bush's **** ups didn't wake the sleeping giant, then I know even more that these people are full of dog shit.

jasi2006 (110 posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 07:23 AM

11. She reminded me of one of those women standing at the foot of a tree or screaming at the Selma marchers.

Ghost of Tom Joad  (235 posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 07:24 AM

12. The interviewer was awful

I would have loved to ask patriot a few questions about the constitution. Why do they give idiots like this air time?

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 07:33 AM
Response to Reply #12

13. Softball questions. No follow-up when Katy said something that was blatantly false. I said on another thread I felt that CNN was trying to paint this woman as mainstream and reasonable. She is EXACTLY the type of consumer that the health insurance CEOs love. An uninformed citizen who buys the type of policy that has the greatest financial risk for the consumer but the highest rate of return for the insurer. 

The formica primitive, who was found to be greatly unstable by the CIA more than twenty-five years ago, and still has a grudge about it:

formercia  (1000+ posts)       Wed Aug-12-09 07:33 AM

14. We have awakened a bunch of crazy, fat old white men with little dicks who's fantasies about black men has gotten the best of them.

AngryOldDem  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 07:36 AM

15. Saw another one this morning.

Don't know if this was at the Spector rally, or Obama's.

Fired-up woman: "GUESS WHAT? OBAMA ALSO INHERITED THE CRACK IN THE LIBERTY BELL AND I DON'T WANT THAT FIXED, EITHER!!!!!"

Dayum. If it weren't so ****ing dangerous, this would be hilarious.

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 07:57 AM

17. Looks like Katy Abram was also on Hannity last night and was interviewed earlier on FOX as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoztjCeMHL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyT_M3aEJKc

Time for Katy's 15 minutes of fame to expire. She's a moron easily led by corporate interests.

You know, I'm starting to wonder if the PADemocratic primitive is the Pennsylvania equivalent of the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher; she seems to have a great deal of unbridled hostility in her, and seems to be organically based, like there's some problems with the plumbing that makes her a female.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher being bitchy
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 07:24:42 AM »
I dunno - I liked Katy and her message and she made sense.  The sleeping giant reference is how a lot of people feel.  If the DUmmies are so incensed or irritated by her, then she must be right. 

:cheersmate:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 07:35:04 AM »
I dunno - I liked Katy and her message and she made sense.  The sleeping giant reference is how a lot of people feel.  If the DUmmies are so incensed or irritated by her, then she must be right.

I didn't see it--don't watch television--but I imagine she was probably right, to provoke such hostility from the primitives.

Any time the primitives get all upset and bent out of shape and start name-calling, one knows they've been hit in the balls.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 07:44:12 AM »
I liked Katy, too.  Just a normal person who's woken up.  That whole thread above, so irritating.  After a bit a I just scrolled through it.  Too much of the same thing. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 08:57:03 AM »
Lilyeye (483 posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 07:05 AM

9. She annoyed the crap out me.

Teh Truth, it burrrrrnnnnnssssss!!!

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 09:03:07 AM »
When is the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher ever not bitchy?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 09:12:18 AM »
When is the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher ever not bitchy?

Oh, she has a few good days, when the plumbing that makes her female is somewhat in usable working order, and she's only ill-tempered then.

If one watches the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher closely enough, one can pretty much measure what's going on in the lower regions of her body.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 09:44:19 AM »
PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:27 AM

1. She's an idiot. Her husband is self-employed and they have a high-deductible health insurance polic...

Also, she used the term "Democrat Party" so you have to wonder where little Katy the air head is getting her ideas.

I've noticed that using the term "Democrat Party" drives them nutz. I use it when ever I can. :-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.