Author Topic: Airmen onboard the USS Wasp wearing patches with a likeness of Trump  (Read 1265 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member octoberlib (10,622 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212136198

This is not okay. Airmen onboard the USS Wasp wearing patches with a likeness of Trump

of course the DUmpmonkiez don't like it...

This is a violation of Article 134 of the UCMJ. This can’t be tolerated! When I swore my oath in 1975 it was to my country, not to a potus, and nothing has changed. Wearing patches or insignia in fealty to President is no different than showing fealty to a dictator. @tedlieu

Trump's visiting the USS Wasp today and the troops stationed in Japan.

no it isn't. It wasn't when troops were wearing MAGA hats or troops were holding up Obama flags.

Star Member Hortensis (30,541 posts)

3. Apparently wearing unofficial patches is pretty common,

so we shouldn't make too much of this. We may not like it, but The Donald really is POTUS. This patch isn't new either.

Nope. they had them in 2017 when photos came out and the DUmpmonkiez screamed treason...

rockfordfile (3,111 posts)

5. Where did President Obama do this?

Scarsdale (5,959 posts)

7. Instant impeachment for any

Democratic president who would dare do this. Are these patches "Made in China"? Who had this brilliant idea? I wonder if Ivanka owns the patent on these vile patches?

:mental: The sailors probably had them special made.

Star Member pangaia (21,195 posts)

27. Bullshit.

Look at those assholes ! These are the guys you will soon see with nazi/trump armbands beating Jews, blacks, middle easterners...

:bird:

procon (12,672 posts)

40. WTF! This isn't just a simple matter

of a bunch of good ole boys getting together in idolizing the leader of their preferred political party. I am appalled that their officers not only allowed a breakdown in order and disapline, but also created two opposing factions that will impact the teamwork of the whole ship.

Once the ship's officers either turned a blind eye or offered their tacit support for the rank and file troops to break the law, the whole ship is compromised. Shame on the lot of them, but especially the line officers and their captain for ever allowing partisan politics to infect their ship.

I am left wondering where the loyalty of that crew and their officers would be if they were called upon to defend their country... or that President?

:popcorn:

Star Member atreides1 (14,572 posts)

35. Of course they don't think it's vile!

The majority of them appear to be white!

After all, neo-Nazis don't believe it's vile to wear Nazi flag patches, either!!!

HopeAgain (4,170 posts)

21. Huh! All white boys...

Coincidence?

:whatever:

inwiththenew (598 posts)

46. Just like the Navy SEALs from a couple years ago with Trump flag

I guess no one learned a lesson from that.

Yeah, we learned that you ****ing leftists hate us.

Jake Stern (2,168 posts)

49. It's not simply about a patch. It's the message the photos of the patch wearers send.

Just taken in that photo for a few moments. Not a damn one of them shows any reluctance. They're all beaming like they got laid for the first time.

It makes me wonder if the military would remain neutral if Trump loses in 2020 and claims fraud.

:thatsright:

Star Member Grasswire2 (3,919 posts)

50. (at least they aren't flashing the white power hand sign)

I find this story outrageous.

Need to know where these patches came from. Who is sourcing them?

:thatsright: the OK sign is not a white power sign, you ****ing morons...

Star Member msongs (50,273 posts)

58. one supposes patches are more convenient that white hoods nt

and the left wonders why we hate them?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue May 28, 2019, 04:10 PM
Star Member Progressive dog (5,308 posts)
64. They are spitting on what the USA stands for

while smirking for the cameras.

Smirking is the new pouncing. 

They can't be described simply as smiling--it's always smirking.

The boys from Covington Catholic High School--a bunch of smirkers too, according to the left.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

These are the people that the left and DUchebags are hoping will come to defend them over us deplorable conservatives.

We don't call them DUmmys for nothing.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

This illustrates why OhBummer! gave making sure military people would be able to vote and have their votes counted very low priority. Libs & Progs want their cannon fodder kept silent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I wore this on my work jacket for at least 3 of the 4 years I spent in the navy and no one ever said a thing. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

I wore this on my work jacket for at least 3 of the 4 years I spent in the navy and no one ever said a thing. :-)

You are deplorable!  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

You are deplorable!  :-)

Thank you, I do my best!! Trump 2020 and beyond!! :-) :cheersmate:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SPYDER

• Probationary (Probie)
Obama had a patch made that the military wore.