Author Topic: My new kitty just ate a jalapeno slice!  (Read 5284 times)

Offline Flame

My new kitty just ate a jalapeno slice!
« on: January 06, 2008, 10:29:18 AM »
We had pizza for dinner last night, and one must have lept off a piece.  She just found it, and ate it!   :mental:  The dogs didn't even eat it.

What bizarre foodstuffs do your critters like to eat?

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Re: My new kitty just ate a jalapeno slice!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 10:36:13 AM »
Was your cat yaking it upafterwards? My friend had a lab that ate some Devil's Spit hot sauce that was spilt on the floor when me and the wife went over there for a barbeque. He was soon sorry he did that with him acting like he was choking and running right for the water bowl.

My dog eats anything... well, except for cranberries and celery, so that point is moot there. My cat, Mogui however, ate banana bread last night. I thought it was the funniest damn thing aside from my other cat, Flea....... eating plastic! When we bring groceries home in the plastic sacks, and if we don't put them away right away, she'll jump on the table or go to the kitchen and start eating the plastic.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Flame

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »
Was your cat yaking it upafterwards?

nope...didn't phase her in the slightest.  She's a strange kitty.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 10:54:46 AM »
Was your cat yaking it upafterwards?

nope...didn't phase her in the slightest.  She's a strange kitty.

Damn. That's weird! Maybe next you can try for habenero peppers.  :-)

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 11:24:36 AM »
Our dog doesn't eat anything weird exactly, but she will NOT drink water from a bowl. She likes for us to put a bowl outside and drink rainwater :mental: In the winter she goes out there and bites snow and 'drinks' that.  :lmao:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 02:54:39 PM »
My cat, Mia, pretty much only eats cat food and turkey lunch meat or canned tuna.  Monty, on the other hand, will try almost anything.  He ate some cinnamon toast the other day.   :mental:  He also likes popcorn & chips.  He's a strange cat.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »
My cat, Boomer, ate spaghetti and green beans, and he has a sweet tooth. He goes NUTS when we make homemade ice cream, and he gets a little of his own in a dish  :naughty: He also likes the typical cat "people" food like chicken, seafood....

The cat I had growing up, the 25 lb. mean short-haired orange tabby Max, he used to dash for the dryer every time it was opened, salivating for the dryer LINT! And, when we had lobster in the summer, he would come and sit in a chair at the table looking at us patiently just waiting for someone to serve it to him  :-)
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Shamrock

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 10:48:03 AM »
My old cat would sit beside you until you offered some of whatever you were eating even though you knew he didn't like it.  He had to have the "offering".  I miss him.  I loved donuts, bugged my brother all the time he was eating one to have some.