Author Topic: all ****ing counts!!! roast you orange ****er, roast! nt  (Read 489 times)

Offline CC27

all ****ing counts!!! roast you orange ****er, roast! nt
« on: May 30, 2024, 04:10:56 PM »
Javaman (62,578 posts)

all ****ing counts!!! roast you orange ****er, roast! nt.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218990605

Here we go...  :whatever:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: all ****ing counts!!! roast you orange ****er, roast! nt
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2024, 04:31:22 PM »
This isn’t good. This could get ugly very quickly.

The whole thing was a sham.

He just absolutely solidified my vote.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 04:39:19 PM »
And so, it begins. The DUmpmonkies are flinging their poo and dancing in the streets. To bad this will get overturned eventually.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2024, 04:47:58 PM »
This isn’t good. This could get ugly very quickly.

The whole thing was a sham.

He just absolutely solidified my vote.

KC

I think it’s about time our side got ugly. :thatsright:

What a travesty of justice and a tragedy for our legal system and society. :thatsright:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 04:50:22 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2024, 04:52:55 PM »
I have told you before, this is only going to end one way.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2024, 05:07:37 PM »
Revelation 11:10 - And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

That's basically what's happening here.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2024, 05:24:21 PM »
Javaman (62,578 posts)

all ****ing counts!!! roast you orange ****er, roast! nt.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218990605

What you ****ing idiots apparently don't understand, is this was an attack on an entire party who KNOWS this is a ****ing sham created by the DIMrats. Trump got 75 MILLION votes last election. Did you think we'd just go away? Now there are MORE.

You fkn idiots have set a precedent that can never, EVER be rescinded. When he gets off on appeal and wins in November, GAME THE **** ON.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2024, 05:29:54 PM »
And so, it begins. The DUmpmonkies are flinging their poo and dancing in the streets. To bad this will get overturned eventually.

the fact that it will get overturned is irrelevant from what i can tell, they got what they wanted at the time that they wanted it. this has nothing to do with crime, it is 100% election interference and nothing more. the next thing that could be a real problem are the bond conditions that this stasi judge issues. i wouldn't put it past this guy to try restricting Trump to house arrest pending appeal, or completely gag him and not allow him to talk about it at all just so he can't effectively campaign. after all, that is the only real goal in all of these persecution prosecutions.
now to get doubly pissed off, the GOP won't go scorched earth and use these newly minted rules and tactics against democrats. most of them were probably in on the whole thing.
fortunately, i don't think it will effect the election outcome, but then again, maybe I'm being overly-optimistic. there's a good chance that Trump gets an even bigger boost from this. everyone can clearly see what is going on. even the DUmmies know... they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. it's all a game of symantics with them so they can leverage campaign ad wording. it never had anything to do with actual crime

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2024, 05:52:41 PM »
the fact that it will get overturned is irrelevant from what i can tell, they got what they wanted at the time that they wanted it. this has nothing to do with crime, it is 100% election interference and nothing more. the next thing that could be a real problem are the bond conditions that this stasi judge issues. i wouldn't put it past this guy to try restricting Trump to house arrest pending appeal, or completely gag him and not allow him to talk about it at all just so he can't effectively campaign. after all, that is the only real goal in all of these persecution prosecutions.
now to get doubly pissed off, the GOP won't go scorched earth and use these newly minted rules and tactics against democrats. most of them were probably in on the whole thing.
fortunately, i don't think it will effect the election outcome, but then again, maybe I'm being overly-optimistic. there's a good chance that Trump gets an even bigger boost from this. everyone can clearly see what is going on. even the DUmmies know... they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. it's all a game of symantics with them so they can leverage campaign ad wording. it never had anything to do with actual crime

The precedent they set will haunt them for fkn decades. I hope it haunts the absolute **** out of them.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2024, 06:13:27 PM »
The precedent they set will haunt them for fkn decades. I hope it haunts the absolute **** out of them.

Like was said in a previous post the Republicans just don’t have the balls or the guts to go scorch earth on the Democrats like they do to the conservatives in the Republicans.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2024, 06:24:28 PM »
There are just as many Republicans as democrats that need to be swept aside to get the country back on track.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2024, 06:25:35 PM »
This 16 second video clip captures what is likely to happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVBX7l2zgRw
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2024, 06:46:10 PM »
Like was said in a previous post the Republicans just don’t have the balls or the guts to go scorch earth on the Democrats like they do to the conservatives in the Republicans.

Establishment republicans are constantly being replaced with MAGA republicans.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2024, 06:54:07 PM »
Pandora’s Box has been opened. Guess we’ll see what happens from here.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2024, 06:54:28 PM »

Too bad nothing.

The higher they ride the exultation on this phoney "win" of theirs, the better the tears of butt hurt will taste when they come crashing down.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2024, 08:30:48 PM »
The case and verdict is a sham. People knew this case was flimsy. I am not surprised that Donald Trump was found guilty.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2024, 08:55:54 PM »
I have told you before, this is only going to end one way.

You sir are absolutely correct.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2024, 07:03:19 AM »
Hey you brain-dead dumbass idiots over there. You think you've saved your "Democracy" ?
Ask anyone from Venezuela.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2024, 08:05:16 AM »
Well at least President Trump was mentally competent enough to stand trial unlike Brandon.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2024, 05:49:27 PM »
What you ****ing idiots apparently don't understand, is this was an attack on an entire party who KNOWS this is a ****ing sham created by the DIMrats. Trump got 75 MILLION votes last election. Did you think we'd just go away? Now there are MORE.

You fkn idiots have set a precedent that can never, EVER be rescinded. When he gets off on appeal and wins in November, GAME THE **** ON.

The DUmmies need to remember the old Klingon Proverb that says that "Revenge is a dish that must be served cold." I for one would love to serve them a whole dozen freezer units full of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vwHLMs04XA
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2024, 08:22:31 PM »
If most people knew what the hell was going on in this country, with what the establishment is doing and how they get rich off of shipping our jobs overseas, we'd be in a shooting war by now. We aren't because most people still have(had) faith in the judicial system. That shit just ended. MILLIONS of us have ZERO faith anymore. We're trillions in debt and our buying power is being dwindled to ****ing nothing. I paid 3.20 for a 4 lb bag of ****ING SUGAR.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2024, 11:05:11 PM »
Some of us were in the military and swore an oath to defend the Constitution and this country from our enemies both foreign and domestic. The left is pushing things they shouldn't be pushing for. I wouldn't want to fight a civil war but if it comes well then, they called down the thunder and they will get it.
MOLON LABE

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2024, 11:19:27 PM »
52+ million in donations says the "roasting" won't be what the DUmmies think it will be.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #23 on: Today at 12:19:44 AM »
Some of us were in the military and swore an oath to defend the Constitution and this country from our enemies both foreign and domestic. The left is pushing things they shouldn't be pushing for. I wouldn't want to fight a civil war but if it comes well then, they called down the thunder and they will get it.

This is the sort of thing that caused the English Civil War.