Author Topic: The Needle Doctor  (Read 11104 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
The Needle Doctor
« on: December 20, 2010, 10:44:00 PM »
The other day, I needed a wire for my turntable cartridge. I've done business with these folks in the past and had no problems. I ordered a 4 wire set for $5 that run from the cartridge to the tone arm. I just received what I ordered, plus some. No pic, but THIS is what I received. Turns out to be the same price. Their shipping is a bit expensive, but when I received the set, I could see why. It was  WAY overpacked. That would be great if I ordered a cartridge or something sensitive. They DID cut me a break on shipping, though.  Still I'd recommend these folks to any of the forum members. They have other stuff on their site besides just turntable stuff.

http://www.needledoctor.com/
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson