Author Topic: So Trump is going hold a rally April 31st?  (Read 408 times)

Offline Delmar

So Trump is going hold a rally April 31st?
« on: April 30, 2023, 11:13:31 AM »
Sat Apr 29, 2023, 10:15 PM
imanamerican63 (12,724 posts)

So Trump is going hold a rally April 31st?

Yep, the news is out!

According to an idiot seating at the end of the counter in the truck stop, Trump has not informed the media where it going to be! The waitress ask him “you do know there’s only 30 days in April, right?”! He looked frustrated to say the least and replied “we’ll have to see, won’t we”?

It takes all kind! I’m still laughing and so was the waitress, when I paid my bill
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217871421

A bouncy about a make believe Trump MAGA Republican not knowing how many days are in the month of April.  No outbreak of applause and back patting, just a chuckle shared by the primitive and the waitress.

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)Sat Apr 29, 2023, 10:17 PM
Blue Owl (44,233 posts)
1. Bwahahahahaha!

Typical reply. 

The primitives are so quick to believe this stupid bouncy ball story since they probably think everybody else is as stupid as they are. 

Social media influencer Douglass Mackey was convicted of conspiring to deprive stupid leftists of their right to vote because they were dumb enough to believe that they could vote for the woman formerly known as Crooked Hillary by text.

Social Media Influencer Douglass Mackey Convicted of Election Interference in 2016 Presidential Race

Friday, March 31, 2023

For Immediate Release
U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of New York
Defendant Attempted to Suppress Vote Through Social Media Disinformation Campaign

Douglass Mackey, also known as “Ricky Vaughn,” was convicted today by a federal jury in Brooklyn of the charge of Conspiracy Against Rights stemming from his scheme to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote.  The verdict followed a one-week trial before United States District Judge Ann M. Donnelly.  When sentenced, Mackey faces a maximum of 10 years in prison.

Breon Peace, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, and Michael J. Driscoll, Assistant Director-in-Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, New York Field Office (FBI), announced the verdict.

“Mackey has been found guilty by a jury of his peers of attempting to deprive individuals from exercising their sacred right to vote for the candidate of their choice in the 2016 Presidential Election,” stated United States Attorney Peace.
  “Today’s verdict proves that the defendant’s fraudulent actions crossed a line into criminality and flatly rejects his cynical attempt to use the constitutional right of free speech as a shield for his scheme to subvert the ballot box and suppress the vote.”

In 2016, Mackey established an audience on Twitter with approximately 58,000 followers.  A February 2016 analysis by the MIT Media Lab ranked Mackey as the 107th most important influencer of the then-upcoming Presidential Election.

As proven at trial, between September 2016 and November 2016, Mackey conspired with other influential Twitter users and with members of private online groups to use social media platforms, including Twitter, to disseminate fraudulent messages that encouraged supporters of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to “vote” via text message or social media which, in reality, was legally invalid.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016

Stupid leftists.  Bwaaahahahaha.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: So Trump is going hold a rally April 31st?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 01:34:20 PM »
Did this truck driver mention having travelled across all 57 states? :whatever:

Social media influencer Douglass Mackey was convicted of conspiring to deprive stupid leftists of their right to vote because they were dumb enough to believe that they could vote for the woman formerly known as Crooked Hillary by text.

This was exactly my reading of that case. To call what he did "election interference" is to suggest you... don't give Democratic voters much credit. Let's put it that way.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 03:24:14 PM »
Maybe the truck driver was stupid but not half as bad as bidumb and his cabinet  :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 06:53:23 PM »
I'll take Stupid :bouncy: s That Did Not Happen for $10, Alex.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023, 10:22:14 PM »
Nothing's more dumber and embarrassing than obama celebrating Cinco de Quatro (the 5th of the 4th.)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 07:01:20 AM »
Nothing's more dumber and embarrassing than obama celebrating Cinco de Quatro (the 5th of the 4th.)

¡Sí se puadue! :-)