Author Topic: All progressives move out of the South.  (Read 10109 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
All progressives move out of the South.
« on: February 23, 2012, 05:34:02 PM »
mick063

Let the Fox News junkies have what their kind wanted 150 years ago.

Their own country.

No doubt they would secede again under such circumstance.

Let's sit back and watch them collectively devolve into 1750 Puritasim. Perhaps serfdom is truly desireable for those that can't lead themsleves. Perhaps they may even be easliy entertained by stoning a witch or two.

There is no compromise possible with such extremists.

Let them destroy their own parcel of the earth.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002344223

I am sure I am not the only one who will volunteer to help you morons pack.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: All progressives move out of the South.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 05:41:28 PM »
Would open up new housing for those of us sane in the north that want to escape. :cheersmate:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 05:48:37 PM »
Its always a good sign for sane and rational people when the 'progressives' start demanding the division of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 06:05:12 PM »
IF we went red state blue state the blue state union would be kaput within 2 years. They would not be able to borrow money and would be paying ten times the amount for food and energy the red states would. I would love to see this social experiment in action. In short the blue state union would be Detroit on steroids. Countries in Africa would be looking good to the Liberals trapped in the blue state hell. One thing, none of them get to immigrate to red state paradise.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 06:11:56 PM »
IF we went red state blue state the blue state union would be kaput within 2 years. They would not be able to borrow money and would be paying ten times the amount for food and energy the red states would. I would love to see this social experiment in action. In short the blue state union would be Detroit on steroids. Countries in Africa would be looking good to the Liberals trapped in the blue state hell. One thing, none of them get to immigrate to red state paradise.

DAMNED RIGHT!!!!    :cheersmate:

And if you weren't born here, you don't vote here!!!!  NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 06:20:16 PM »
Can we set the line as anything south of the Canadian border?

Naw, that would be a rotten thing to do our neighbor to the north.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Can we set the line as anything south of the Canadian border?

Naw, that would be a rotten thing to do our neighbor to the north.

Just send all of Canada's and America's primitives to Quebec, then 'emancipate' it. Done & done.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
I'm all for this, being a charter member of SCARY.

Southern
Citizens
Advocating
Relocating
Yankees
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
Let's sit back and watch them collectively devolve into 1750 Puritasim. Perhaps serfdom is truly desireable for those that can't lead themsleves. Perhaps they may even be easliy entertained by stoning a witch or two.

Idiot.

Puritanism was long, long dead by 1750. And it was a New England phenomenon. And no "witches" were stoned in America they were hanged. Giles Corey was "pressed" because he refused to enter a plea.

Now I know the point the DUmmie is trying to make--badly--but at least have some concept of history. Even a little would be nice...
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »

Idiot.

Puritanism was long, long dead by 1750. And it was a New England phenomenon. And no "witches" were stoned in America they were hanged. Giles Corey was "pressed" because he refused to enter a plea.

Now I know the point the DUmmie is trying to make--badly--but at least have some concept of history. Even a little would be nice...
All that Puritanism and witch hysteria stuff happened up north anyway. Jamestown was founded by capitalists. :-)

And as my Granddaddy used to say 'Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya"
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 10:19:45 PM »
mick063

>snip<
Ya, I can live with that.
Ten percent drop in population might not be a bad thing.

Let's bump the bar.
All liberals move out of the south.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 11:09:04 PM »
Sorry for the double down.
Just saw this one.
Response to trof (Original post)
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 08:21 PM
chieftain (2,714 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
6. I did.
I used to live in South Carolina. When the confederate flag issue arose, people used to stand outside the computer software campus at which I worked holding signs telling us Yankees to get the hell out of their state. The hatred was palpable and wide spread. There were a lot of wonderful people in the state but the racism and sectional resentment are just below the surface for too many folks. And it takes very little for it to bubble to the surface.
Listen up, little pokeyerhindness.
It's not racism at all.
It's about whiney little pearl clutching liberals wanting to force their skittle-crapping unicorns on honest hard working people.
Nothing more.
Cat, noodle, mallet, some assembly required.

Response to trof (Original post)
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 09:34 PM
 Odin2005 (41,420 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

24. This Yankee will never live there, thank God!
We do, young lad, we do.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:11:06 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 11:17:11 PM »
OMG! PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 11:19:36 PM »
BTW you DUmbasses, "Serfdom" is what I see happening in California. In the south? Nope, we're pretty much individualists down here. Matter of fact, you talk shit about our individualism on a daily basis. ...so please, do this. For the love of GOD do this. Later, proles. Systematic servitude is the product of progressivism.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 11:33:51 PM »
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 02:05:51 AM »
Just make sure we send 'em to the east or west coast and keep them the hell outa middle America, too! Idaho would fit nicely right alongside Georgia or Kentucky!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 02:14:17 AM »
Just make sure we send 'em to the east or west coast and keep them the hell outa middle America, too! Idaho would fit nicely right alongside Georgia or Kentucky!

I'm rather concerned with the influx of primitives into Nebraska.

They come here for the clean air, the open spaces, the low taxes, the low crime, the high literacy and social tolerance of diversity, but as they bring their voting habits from their old homes with them, it's just a matter of time before they despoil this place too.

Our home-grown primitives such as the big guy in Omaha, we can deal with.

But I'd like to kick those such as TwilightGardener and OmahaBlueDog back into the blue states and blue cities where they belong.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 02:33:43 AM »
Why is it?
When the DUmpmonkeys escape, what they think is bad, they instantly try to impliment the bad?
Their method of governence has already failed, and they insist on imposing the crap on us.
I see failed ideas day to day, and they still tote them as the answer to mankind.
I stop now. DUmpmonkeys piss me off.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 03:00:36 AM »
I'm rather concerned with the influx of primitives into Nebraska.

They come here for the clean air, the open spaces, the low taxes, the low crime, the high literacy and social tolerance of diversity, but as they bring their voting habits from their old homes with them, it's just a matter of time before they despoil this place too.

Our home-grown primitives such as the big guy in Omaha, we can deal with.

But I'd like to kick those such as TwilightGardener and OmahaBlueDog back into the blue states and blue cities where they belong.

We're gettin' our fair share up here too, franc, but it appears after they hang around a while, they either turn into PaulBots, or start leanin' conservative. If they don't, they don't last long.

Not sure which is worse, a PaulBot or a stinkin' lib! Both are obnoxious!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 04:56:32 AM »
My prayers would be answered in that case!  Will never happen, though.  They know they have it good here.  They can't complain about housing cots, taxes, crime like they used to so they'll just complain about the idiocy of the people born where THEY chose to live.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 05:09:18 AM »
My prayers would be answered in that case!  Will never happen, though.  They know they have it good here.  They can't complain about housing cots, taxes, crime like they used to so they'll just complain about the idiocy of the people born where THEY chose to live.

I know.  I overheard some liberal mumbling under his breath about the "ignorant, inbred, knuckledraggers" that inhabit the South.  (He also made a nasty comment about WV, where my wife is from.)

I told him if he didn't like it, get the hell out.  No guards on the border, no bars on the windows, just get the hell out.

He said he lives here, he don't have to leave.  I said then put up or shut the hell up.  You chose to live here.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 05:56:20 AM »
I know.  I overheard some liberal mumbling under his breath about the "ignorant, inbred, knuckledraggers" that inhabit the South.  (He also made a nasty comment about WV, where my wife is from.)

I told him if he didn't like it, get the hell out.  No guards on the border, no bars on the windows, just get the hell out.

He said he lives here, he don't have to leave.  I said then put up or shut the hell up.  You chose to live here.

Good for you!  I'm quite serious about that and hope you keep challenging their BS.  Why'd they relocate if they hate the people they live around?  Because it's a damn good way to live is why!

I gotta start using spell check: cots=cost

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 06:45:14 AM »
There is NOTHING in the North that isn't done better in the South.  Maybe a ski vacation but I would rather water ski anyway.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 06:55:13 AM »
There is NOTHING in the North that isn't done better in the South.  Maybe a ski vacation but I would rather water ski anyway.
You can snow ski right here in the Old Dominion. :-)
http://www.bryceresort.com/
http://www.massresort.com/
http://www.thehomestead.com/
http://www.wintergreenresort.com/
The Homestead is absolutely beautiful year round.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 07:08:32 AM »
Bye y'all!
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7