Author Topic: Bouncing baseballs  (Read 866 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Bouncing baseballs
« on: November 18, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
AndrewP (1,839 posts)

Customer wanted my company to make baseballs with the President's face on them
So that they could take batting practice by hitting him with their bats. That is what the guy ordering at our storefront told us.

It was one of my favorite moments when I had a chance to tell him to get the hell out of my store.

Is there a point here? Not so much. Just that the sore loser parade continues. I'm just glad that I was able to do my part in telling them to deal with it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021841006#post3

Lame. It goes without saying a DUmmy would put their own sainted mother's pic on a baseball if it put a buck in their pocket.

Of course they all lap it up unquestioningly:

Hoyt (9,421 posts)
3. I love it when someone tells a right wing "business person" that even money won't make you do it.

EmeraldCityGrl (4,183 posts)
6. Bravo!!!!

geckosfeet (7,846 posts)
10. That's a home run in my book - good one

And the block informants show up, right on time:

Dem_in_Nebr. (58 posts)
20. Doesn't that seem over the line?

I mean that could be considered a threat to the President. Maybe I'm being over sensitive but it's a short step from hitting the President's image to hitting the President

The Wizard (6,426 posts)
28. i would have taken a deposit

and jerked his chain for six months, then given his contact info to the secret service.

ray of light (5,954 posts)
43. Good job. I do hope you reported him to secret service. nt!

:bs:

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline sybilll

Re: Bouncing baseballs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »
Change the name on the bat to Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, or Ann Coulter, the poster would processed the order with glee, bragged about it, and it would have been the most K&R'd post of the day.   :argh:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 06:29:00 PM »
Dem_in_Nebr. (58 posts)
20. Doesn't that seem over the line?

I mean that could be considered a threat to the President. Maybe I'm being over sensitive but it's a short step from hitting the President's image to hitting the President

You know next time I see a dartboard with Bush's face in it, I will alert the SS. Next time I see toilet paper with Bush's face on it I will report that too.  :whatever:

These people will use any excuse to try to throw anyone they disagree with in jail.

Hey lurking DUmmies check out this search for 0bama dartboard, I bet you will up all night bugging the Secret Service over them. https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+dartboard&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=5HypUKWgHavYyAGit4DYBQ&ved=0CFgQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667

:lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 06:53:49 PM »
Buncha Stlinists.  Really.

Solzhenytsin wrote of one case where a loyal Soviet citizen bought a bust of Stalin, and to get it home slung it over his back with a rope.  Around "Stalin's" neck.  Article 58, twenty-five years.  (Something like that.)
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 07:44:22 PM »
ray of light (5,954 posts)
43. Good job. I do hope you reported him to secret service. nt!
Oh good grief. This idiot will give hats, a bad name.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 08:24:33 PM »
I'd prefer these. 

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 08:25:53 PM »
Just trying to figure out DUmmy logic here.

So when a Republican business refuses a customer, (gun dealer in the Southwest who is refusing to sell to anyone who voted for the "O") that is bad.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=1835910

but

When a Democrat business refuses a customer, (the "O" face on a baseball) that is good.

And the DUmmies wonder why we laugh and mock them.  On a side note I wouldn't put the O face on a baseball either, why ruin a perfectly good baseball?

"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 08:37:32 PM »
Just trying to figure out DUmmy logic here.

So when a Republican business refuses a customer, (gun dealer in the Southwest who is refusing to sell to anyone who voted for the "O") that is bad.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=1835910

but

When a Democrat business refuses a customer, (the "O" face on a baseball) that is good.

And the DUmmies wonder why we laugh and mock them.  On a side note I wouldn't put the O face on a baseball either, why ruin a perfectly good baseball?

The left would be nothing if not for one way streets.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.