Author Topic: Why The Truth About 9/11 Is Censored By The Media: DU is in on it!  (Read 727 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Yes, of course the media is covering up the truth about 9/11...and DU is in on it!

RC  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-16-08 02:55 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x219192

Why The Truth About 9/11 Is Censored By The Media

False flag terrorism is the most controversial topic there is. Exposure of the truth about 9/11 would challenge the government and the corporate status quo. Exposure of the truth of 9/11 would directly damage the bottom line of the war profiteers (see below). It would also damage the financial interests of the news organizations, since revelation of the truth would show how bad the mainstream media has been in covering real news, thus encouraging more people to get their news from other sources.

In addition, the Bush administration is allowing tremendous consolidation in ownership of the airwaves. The large media players stand to gain billions of dollars in profits if the administration continues to allow monopoly ownership of the airwaves by a handful of players. The media giants know who butters their bread. So there is a spoken or tactit agreement: if the media cover the administration in a favorable light, the MSM will continue to be the receiver of the government's goodies. And censoring the truth about 9/11 is a large part of covering the administration in a favorable light.

Censorship by the Government

Finally, as if the media's own interest in covering up things like 9/11 and in promoting war is not strong enough, the government has exerted tremendous pressure on the media to report things a certain way. Indeed, at times the government has thrown media owners and reporters in jail if they've been too critical. The media companies have already felt great pressure from the government to kill any real coverage of 9/11 other than the official story and attacking straw men.

For example, Dan Rather said, regarding American media, "What you have is a miniature version of what you have in totalitarian states".

Tom Brokaw said "all wars are based on propaganda".

And the head of CNN said:

"there was 'almost a patriotism police' after 9/11 and when the network showed it would get phone calls from advertisers and the administration and "big people in corporations were calling up and saying, 'You're being anti-American here.'"

Indeed, former military analyst and famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg said that the government has ordered the media not to cover 9/11, saying:

Ellsberg seemed hardly surprised that today's American mainstream broadcast media has so far failed to take <9/11 whistleblower Sibel> Edmonds up on her offer, despite the blockbuster nature of her allegations .

As Edmonds has also alluded, Ellsberg pointed to the New York Times, who "sat on the NSA spying story for over a year" when they "could have put it out before the 2004 election, which might have changed the outcome."

"There will be phone calls going out to the media saying 'don't even think of touching it, you will be prosecuted for violating national security,'" he told us.

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2005/10/hit-them-w...

You can see the same mindset happening right here on DU, that is why September 11 is in the dungeon. That is also why there are humorless operatives living down here to intimidate and confuse the posters.

Yes...even DU thinks you are crazy.

RC  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-16-08 03:31 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. Why Thank You.
 I've know for a long time what really happened, but it was only in the last week I figured out a very important piece of the puzzle.
I don't normally post down here because either I am preaching to the choir or sparing with the operatives, which is a waste of time and energy.

A very big piece of the puzzle? Oh, Do Share!

RC  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-16-08 04:17 PM
Response to Reply #4
5. Did FEMA's Project Godzilla bring the WTC down on 9/11?
 Edited on Sat Aug-16-08 04:19 PM by RC
"The result was a secret program called Godzilla. This program is in part a secret building code by the terms of which structures deemed of concern must submit a plan for demolition that FEMA keeps on file. Planned buildings over a certain height must submit a demolition plan along with a construction plan and the construction plan must include facilities and features within the structure and machinery for the potential installation of demolition explosives."

http://investigate911.se/articles/godzilla.html

There is not a whole lot out there on this. I can't find the original article I saw, but it said basically the same thing as this one.

It would explain why there were work crews & temporally closed off floors in the Twin Towers in the months before 9/11.
The reason for the Godzilla Project was and still is originally good. But the criminals took advantage of it to start their war and the rest is history.
FEMA under Bill Clinton worked. bu$h fatally fixed that early on.

er....what?

RC  (1000+ posts)      Sun Aug-17-08 09:55 AM
Response to Original message
17. One thing I have noticed down here is when the subject gets
 too close to the truth, the wreaking crew comes out in force. The more damaging the truth, the more coordinated the attack.

The same people all the time to disrupt and sidetrack the thread. They live down here. They never or seldom go anywhere else. If I didn't know any better, I say they were assigned here. Hmmmm, now who would gain the most from keeping the information about 9/11 in confusion? By pushing the plausible denial to any and all provable facts contrary to the government line. In pushing the conventional wisdom put out by our corrupt^h^h^h^h^h^h^h government and our 'We Report, You Decide' news media? Any ideas? I wonder... Hmmmm...

Yes, Fox News pays people to hang out at DU and counter 9/11 truthers...

oh...it goes on for a while...

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Why The Truth About 9/11 Is Censored By The Media: DU is in on it!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 12:11:14 PM »
Keep an eye out for meowmeow, or beeno, or whatever the ronulan troofer from Outer Frogistan calls himself.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 12:11:43 PM »
Yes, Fox News pays people to hang out at DU and counter 9/11 truthers...

Dutch, do you know what that insinuates?  That FNC is making $cads of money (if they can pay people to "disrupt" sites like DU), which means that they have to be putting out a product that a vast majority of Americans want . . .

. . . which means that that vast majority of Americans don't want what the lamestream media feeds them.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 12:15:50 PM »
Break out the industrial-grade tinfoil! The thorazine can't contain this one!
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 12:20:02 PM »
I just can`t even begin to grasp how demented you have to be in order to be a troofer. :mental:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 12:50:39 PM »
I just can`t even begin to grasp how demented you have to be in order to be a troofer. :mental:

A complete and utter detachment from logic and reality is a requirement.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »
Because it is garbage.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 03:19:25 PM »
A complete and utter detachment from logic and reality is a requirement.

The list of things that one has to pretend aren`t real is so long as to be staggering.

Done covertly with the cooperation of all branches of government yet keeping leaks and dems in the dark.
Not to mention the civilian population that would have to know yet have all stayed quiet.
A nation of air traffic control as well as in Canada as planes from the northeast sometimes have to fly over there en route to Chicago.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 05:46:41 PM »
RC  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-16-08 02:55 PM

Uh........is there some reason we should be interested in a thread damn near 2 years old?

Just sayin'........ there's a helluva lot more relevant BS on 9/11 that's actually current.

Especially since they're bringin' terrorist assholes into NY to give them a soapbox!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!