Author Topic: Why wasn't 0Bama vetted?  (Read 532 times)

Offline thundley4

Why wasn't 0Bama vetted?
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »
MercutioATC   (1000+ posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 02:29 AM
Original message
I've GOTTA wonder about Obama's vetting process
   Edited on Sun Sep-06-09 02:30 AM by MercutioATC
It's been a while since we've had an Obama appointee either "remove them self from consideration" or resign, but we just got another...Van Jones.

Calling Republicans "assholes" is nothing. Hell, Rahm has done much worse (to members of both parties). Van Jones resigned because of his "9/11 Truther" history.

What high-profile administrator, knowing their appointees will be under an especially harsh microscope, either fails to uncover that a candidate is a "Truther" in the vetting process or (worse) HIRES a Truther?

Let's see...tax delinquent, tax delinquent, tax delinquent, Truther...who the hell is vetting these people??
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6476974
Maybe if you DUmmies weren't so racist and eager to elect a person based on their skin color, you would have vetted 0Bama and you'd have known the people he associated himself with.

cliffordu   (1000+ posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 02:43 AM
Response to Reply #4
10. I honestly don't know how involved the Prez would have been at the level

that clown occupied.....

I'm not sure ANYONE can remember every little thing they did that might be interpreted as dangerous or weird, particularly in this country these ****ing days.

The operative phrase used by the bekkers seems to be to slime the Prez 'by any means necessary .....'

Uh, DUmmie, hate to break it to you , but he was personally appointed by BO to be a czar that reported directly to him.  That's pretty involved, don't ya think?

MercutioATC   (1000+ posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 03:00 AM
Response to Reply #10
16. Granted, Obama has 32 appointees at that level (more than any other President)

but I do expect his team to be vetting these people adequately.

...and the degree to which Presidential appointees are vetted DOES directly reflect on the President.

Yes, and Dear Leader said to judge him based on the people he surrounds himself with.  That's why it is safe to say that 0Bama is a racist, communist.  :lmao:

sabrina 1 (899 posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 06:36 AM
Response to Reply #26
34. Exactly. It's pathetic to see Democrats

Edited on Sun Sep-06-09 06:40 AM by sabrina 1
falling for this. Van Jones has every right to question the official 'theory' that we were fed about 9/11.

Because the right made it taboo to question that, the 'left' like the weaklings that they are, didn't want to offend anyone, so they jumped on the 'Oh we can't talk about that, the right might call us names' bandwagon.

And now the propaganda that there is something wrong with questioning what was clearly a sham, the 9/11 Commission, has been accepted.

I totally give up on the 'left'. Watching them on blogs over the past several years, worry more about being seen as 'crazy' by the craziest people on the planet, makes me realize there is little hope for this country.

Van Jones should not have quit and Obama should not have allowed him to. I bet Rahm was behind it. A good liberal who slipped in to this administration's cabinet, can't have been very popular with the CIC who openly hates the left.

And here we see the appeasers willing to throw a really great man away, because, and this makes me sick, GLENN BECK a clown, a man who will most likely end up in an insane asylum, went after him. That should have raised his stature in the political world. Instead, the wealkings we elected, cave to one of the lowest, stupidest people on the planet and hand him a victory. Unbelievable. They are not fit for politics. They cannot win against a coward like Glenn Beck. How are they going to win the war in Afghanistan?

The stooopid is strong with this one.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Why wasn't 0Bama vetted?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »
MercutioATC   (1000+ posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 03:00 AM
Response to Reply #10
16. Granted, Obama has 32 appointees at that level (more than any other President)

31 now. :-)
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:12:37 PM »
How much do think Jones got away with of the $60,000,000,000.00?

I'm betting around $7,000,000,000.00.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »
The 9/11 thing and calling republicans assholes (that part I don't care about) isn't the reason he is gone. Glenn Beck was exposing Jones for what he is and it was hitting too close to home for Obama. Just like Rev. Wright, he had to go under the bus. How many more people under the bus does it take before the people who don't pay attention to politics figure out just who they elected?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »
The 9/11 thing and calling republicans assholes (that part I don't care about) isn't the reason he is gone. Glenn Beck was exposing Jones for what he is and it was hitting too close to home for Obama. Just like Rev. Wright, he had to go under the bus. How many more people under the bus does it take before the people who don't pay attention to politics figure out just who they elected?

I just hope that Beck and others keep up the work on some of the other czars.  Some of them are worse than Jones, IMO.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »
Dear Leader didn't have to vet Van Jones. He knew all along where this POS stood, and he agreed 100%. All the more reason to have him (Obama) removed from office.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade