Author Topic: Why the Palin "baby" story matters.. It's INSURANCE FRAUD  (Read 1032 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Why the Palin "baby" story matters.. It's INSURANCE FRAUD
« on: August 29, 2008, 04:52:58 PM »
Quote from:
SoCalDem

Why the Palin "baby" story matters.. It's INSURANCE FRAUD

...for starters..

A 16 yr old child will eventually become too old to be covered on the parents insurance, and I'm betting that Mrs Guv has some pretty nifty insurance, as does Mr BP-OIL, so if the baby is "Theirs", that handicapped child willl have all the care he will need, BUT

if he's the child of their unwed daughter, no doubt they would end up raising the child anyway, if she plans to go to college..She would probably have insurance coverage for herself while she's in school, but who's gonna pay for that child's coverage, or take care of him,while she's a carefree college student?..and how will she "land a husband" with a handicapped baby?

if she kept the baby, and managed to finish college, that child's disability would surely present a "pre-existing" condition to just about any HR person she would interview with..

I can understand why the parents would want to "help her out", and this sort of thing happens all the time, but for her parents to phony-up the whole thing and claim the child as theirs is ..well..deceptive and insurance fraud..

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3880189

:rotf:

Oh, man.  They're   :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Why the Palin "baby" story matters.. It's INSURANCE FRAUD
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 04:55:55 PM »
Savor this moment people.

It's not often that we get to witness in real time the detachment from reality of so many DUmmies at once.

:popcorn:

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »
What the holy hell!?!??!?!  They can't possibly be serious?  The moron rating at DU went up by 423798423798423798% just in the last 5 hours. :mental:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 05:01:52 PM »
It will be interesting to see if they can get their heads even further up their asses.

And I'll bet they can.

Oh, the low-calorie primitive is just being senescent.

She's no spring chicken, after all--or even a late-summer chicken.

I have no doubt the primitives are going to shove their heads so far up their asses their heads come out of their mouths.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »
It will be interesting to see if they can get their heads even further up their asses.

And I'll bet they can.

I would say that their heads, and shoulders have long since vanished into the .. gloom...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 05:14:12 PM by LC EFA »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 05:11:35 PM »
I've called it "Sympathetic Cranial Rectalitis"--Having your head up your ass and loving the view.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.