Author Topic: Why Trump is failing and will have to resign  (Read 1847 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Why Trump is failing and will have to resign
« on: October 08, 2017, 05:36:06 PM »
Sun Oct 8, 2017, 04:23 PM
Star Member Stuart G (15,670 posts)  https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029688328

Why Trump is failing and will have to resign.

Trump lies all the time. Good ideas and bad ideas are lies. He went after Corker and lied about it. What for? The guy is leaving. Oh he has got to get back at Corker. Why lie about it? This is a new game for Trump but he is loosing, and he is loosing by a HUGE!!!! margin...Part of the game is to tell the truth most of the time. Keep to a prepared script. Trump has his own script, he makes it up as he goes along. He is still angry at the mayor of Puerto Rico, and won't let that one go. That is his script.

He is down to 32 percent approval. That will get to 20. Why? We know why. He feels he needs to respond all the time when someone says anything nasty. All the time. Why? That is who he is. He doesn't represent me when he does that, but he represents himself. He has always done it this way. In private business, he could always declare bankruptcy, or he could work out a deal at one third the cost. He could hurt his adversaries with the deal. It was his way. He lied about the original deal to get a cheaper deal.

Trump can't do this in this position. He can try, but it won't work. His position is based on "integrity" but all his life he has played the game with no integrity. He has won some, and lost others. But he played that game.

Here he doesn't know the game. His sons do not know the game. The rules are different. The "truth" is the money in this game. Trump is already loosing. Will he change? Get better? Start playing by the rules?.

He has got to "want to change." You tell me. Does it look like he want to play by the "truth" rules?..We know the last president played by the rules. Each day Obama looks better and better because he is still a world leader and played by the rules and so does his family. Trump doesn't know the rules, and it appears he doesn't care. His subordinates do not play by the "truth rules." I am scared, and I hope he doesn't hurt the rest of us in this world. There are a lot of us in this world, and there is only one of him. Perhaps he should think about us for a change, and stop thinking about himself. I do not think that can happen, because Trump has his own rules and nobody is going to tell him how to play the game.

sure... TRUMP IS TOAST!!!!

:rotf:      

JenniferJuniper (2,433 posts)
3. I'm afraid we aren't to get out of it that easily

Something really terrible is going to happen first. Really terrible. You can feel it building more every day.

Anything that happens in the world will be Trump's fault.

Star Member kairos12 (5,547 posts)
12. He will start a war before he has to leave.

::)

Star Member spiderpig (9,864 posts)
15. He'll start a war because it's his ultimate toy.

Something's up when Hilary's issuing a statement about feeling responsible for this nut being in office.

:stoner:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Why Trump is failing and will have to resign
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 05:46:36 PM »
DUmmie wet dreams... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

With a little luck and a good tail wind, Trump will be out of office in about 3-7 years...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 06:00:36 PM »
Sun Oct 8, 2017, 04:23 PM
Star Member Stuart G (15,670 posts)  https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029688328

Why Trump is failing and will have to resign.

Trump lies all the time. Good ideas and bad ideas are lies. He went after Corker and lied about it. What for? The guy is leaving. Oh he has got to get back at Corker. Why lie about it? This is a new game for Trump but he is loosing, and he is loosing by a HUGE!!!! margin..

:moron:

President Trump is looooooosing!!!!!!    :ohnoes:   
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 06:21:59 PM »
Somebody's been hitting the :stoner: really really hard.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 01:53:15 PM »
Wrong era, DUmpmonkiee.

Try again.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 02:17:11 PM »
Trump lies all the time.

Does "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance or if you like your doctor you can keep your doceor?  Or how about all those shovel ready jobs?"

When your hero the magic negro told them you lapped them up, dipshit. :bird: :bird: :bird: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 07:00:52 PM »
Here he doesn't know the game. His sons do not know the game. The rules are different.

People were saying that during the primary and then during the general election.

Guess what DUmmies. Trump isn't playing the DC Swamp Game.

He's playing his game and he is making the rules.

Guess what? He's Winning!