Author Topic: Why was Tiger Woods arrested for DUI? - (hint: he be black)  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Why was Tiger Woods arrested for DUI? - (hint: he be black)
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 05:51:42 PM »
Rustyeye77 (851 posts)
86. DWB

I'm just glad the cops didn't shot him.

The cops down here don't shot people, they shoot them. And sometimes feed them to the gators. :o :o

The only person harmed in this incident was Tiger himself ( whether he suffers from addiction prescription drugs or not) and THAT distinction matters. It is an authoritarian tendency that seeks the full brunt of the law to be applied to someone whose "crime" did not harm others. A more utilitarian approach would be to recognize that since there was no harm to others, understanding should have been the first reaction instead of subjecting the individual to the full extent of the law.

The only reason no one else was harmed is because the cops took him off the road.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 10:31:46 PM »
Good Grief!

:facepalm:

:facepalm2:

:epicfacepalm:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2017, 08:00:57 AM »
Just for comparison:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.