Author Topic: If the whistleblower is unmasked  (Read 4731 times)

Offline CC27

If the whistleblower is unmasked
« on: November 05, 2019, 07:56:05 AM »

Tue Nov 5, 2019, 08:09 AM
Star Member bluecollar2 (1,654 posts)

It will have a chilling effect on public safety.

For example, every time you get on an airplane you are protected by the whistleblower act which protects people in the airline industry who report safety-related issues.

Pilots, Mechanics, Flight Attendants, Fuelers, Dispatchers do their jobs knowing that they are protected from retaliation for reporting their concerns.

I say this from experience.

I can't speak for people in the chemical manufacturing industry, rail transportation, hazardous materials handling...but if anyone else knows how the public safety might be affected maybe they could share in this thread.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212655083

You just gave me a barfing affect reading that.

Offline SVPete

Re: If the whistleblower is unmasked
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 09:01:05 AM »

BS. The applicable law does not mandate anonymity. For at least one reason that should be obvious: anonymity empowers and protects false accusers. Like this leakblower. The "danger" is not just that knowing who the leakblower is would permit vetting his credibility, but it also could expose more Prog-Mole spies and saboteurs buried in the WH staff.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 09:47:46 AM »
His name is Eric Ciaramella and he’s some swarmy little liberal punk. Why are primitives acting like his identity isn’t already known?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:03:55 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 11:14:10 AM »
His name is Eric Ciaramella and he’s some swarmy little liberal punk. Why are primitives acting like his identity isn’t already known?

Was curious about 10 days ago regarding the whistleblower.  Even then, simply typing "whistleblower" into Google with nothing else provided the name.  Is Google now in cahoots with conservatives, DUmmies?

And yes, the little moonbat looks like the infamous pajama boy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 12:14:07 PM »
Tue Nov 5, 2019, 08:09 AM

Tell me bluecollar...and this goes for the rest of teh DUmmies...were you this upset over unmasking when it was Samantha Power and Susan Rice unmasking Republicans and people on the Trump election staff?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 01:13:25 PM »
Tell me bluecollar...and this goes for the rest of teh DUmmies...were you this upset over unmasking when it was Samantha Power and Susan Rice unmasking Republicans and people on the Trump election staff?

To ask is to answer. Unless Snoopy-dancing is an expression of upsetness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 01:18:50 PM »
To ask is to answer. Unless Snoopy-dancing is an expression of upsetness.

Very true.

By the way...hey Dummies...say after me Eric Ciaramella
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 01:42:49 PM »
Everyone who had a real motive to snuff him knew who he was after about two hours of research and discussion from the time his existence and past work station was announced.  Keeping his name a 'Secret' at this point is just hype.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 02:29:03 PM »
Everyone who had a real motive to snuff him knew who he was after about two hours of research and discussion from the time his existence and past work station was announced.  Keeping his name a 'Secret' at this point is just hype.

It's Dem-MSM shtick, claiming that leakblower fears President Trump.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 07:38:19 PM »
As of yesterday, Google was even pretending it was secret, returning no answers.  FB was tossing people into jail for it and snuffing the posts.   :lmao:  It's right there on Rushlimbaugh.com.  Everyone knows it, DUmmies.  You would think the tech behemoths would know, you can't hide that in that way.  Dorks.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 10:42:24 PM »
As of yesterday, Google was even pretending it was secret, returning no answers.  FB was tossing people into jail for it and snuffing the posts.   :lmao:  It's right there on Rushlimbaugh.com.  Everyone knows it, DUmmies.  You would think the tech behemoths would know, you can't hide that in that way.  Dorks.
Read my post above.  "The Google" didn't hide anything from me.  Weird.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2019, 09:18:50 AM »
This reminds me of Valerie Plame whose employment by the CIA was an open secret in DC social circles but was some how "outed" by a Bob Novak article.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2019, 08:13:33 PM »
Was curious about 10 days ago regarding the whistleblower.  Even then, simply typing "whistleblower" into Google with nothing else provided the name.  Is Google now in cahoots with conservatives, DUmmies?

And yes, the little moonbat looks like the infamous pajama boy.

I posted about it.
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=121111.0
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 10:14:36 AM »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!