Author Topic: Nasprin, Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe  (Read 1863 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Nasprin, Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe
« on: September 14, 2008, 02:27:19 AM »
The op DUmmie has an actually good question and I would like to think that they would in turn get sane responces, but alas this is the DUmp.  :thatsright:

Link

Nasprin  (785 posts)       Sun Sep-14-08 02:58 AM
Original message
Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe   
 DELTONA, Fla. — An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/Feature_S...

Ok I have a question. Wouldn't the father have a legal right to protect his family, i.e. his daughter, if he encountered a strange person in his house, naked, and in the bed of his daughter. I mean speaking strictly from a legal stand point. I mean DU fathers what would you do in this situation.

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Nasprin, Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 04:49:38 AM »
If I find a naked, teenaged boy in my daughter's room . . . ever . . . he'll stay there, so the people from the morgue won't have to follow a long blood trail to recover the body.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 07:52:23 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 06:37:29 AM »
As the father of a young daughter, I would love to be on that jury.  Definitely not guilty.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 08:56:25 AM »
I doubt it'll even go to trial.  Show me a DA that would file charges and I'll show you a DA who won't have a job come November.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »
Sarah Ibarruri  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Sep-13-08 11:14 PM
Response to Reply #12
20. Yeah, if they're allowed to be alone and know they won't be punished for it...

I kinda see it like all these girls jumping on some public dildo. And all this pretend-bisexuality bs. I guess it's the society. And hey, the Bible-bangers are often the WORST of all. They're the #1 deviants.

Of course, surprising that it fits your stereotype of religious people.

michele77  (923 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Sep-13-08 11:32 PM
Response to Reply #23
32. Ain't a ho, and I don't spread my legs to be a...

Edited on Sat Sep-13-08 11:33 PM by michele77
feminist. I had sex with whomever the **** i chose to prior to my wedding date and i'd have been god-damned if my absent dad, or anyone else, would have a say about it then, or now. God, continue the oppression of women.
I wasn't a ho then, and as a married woman, I am sure as hell not one now. Let women own their bodies without making them the double standard THAT MEN HAVE MADE THEM out to be. Men can **** whomever they choose, it's their "conquest" or whatever. Women are sluts when they do that. It's BS and it's wrong. You continue that double standard.

And look how well you turned out.

greguganus  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Sep-14-08 09:27 AM
Response to Reply #18
57. The dad's name is 'Colon'? He could be related to Sarah Palin. n/t

HAHA, there is that famous wit of a room temperature IQ...HAHA.

angrycarpenter  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Sep-13-08 11:27 PM
Response to Original message
29. I can see the man being mad

But a pipe is a deadly weapon. swinging it at a human skull is attempted murder.

I love the TV lawyering.

MrSlayer  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Sep-13-08 11:42 PM
35. I see nothing wrong with this.

Naked stranger in his house? The kid's lucky this guy didn't shoot him.

BLIND SQUIRREL ALERT!!!

lutherj  Donating Member  (402 posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Sep-14-08 12:14 AM
36. Unnecessary use of force. The boy posed no threat to anyone. If I we're in the old

man's shoes I wouldn't go swinging a metal pipe, that's for sure. But then I'm pretty liberal about sex. I've know a number of parents who allowed their kids to have girlfriends or boyfriends over for the night. Don't have a problem with it.

WOW, lutherj is getting a whole new generation of government leeches together.....way to go lj.

I'm with the dad and has been said earlier it would have been two to the body if I find a unknown naked man in my daughters room.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 09:55:11 AM »
The DUmp monkeys' responses are predictable.  Lots of excuses to defend the daughter and her naked beau.  "She invited him into the house, so there's nothing wrong with that."  Makes you wonder who these idiots think owns the house.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »
Here's a fat load of crap:

bigwillq  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Sat Sep-13-08 11:08 PM
Response to Reply #10
12. Kids are going to have sex

At least most will. Nothing in the past or in the future is really going to stop that from happening. We just can hope they are safe from both disease and unplanned pregnancy.

I think the father took care of that pretty well.

More crap:

Sarah Ibarruri  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Sat Sep-13-08 11:14 PM
Response to Reply #12
20. Yeah, if they're allowed to be alone and know they won't be punished for it...

I kinda see it like all these girls jumping on some public dildo. And all this pretend-bisexuality bs. I guess it's the society. And hey, the Bible-bangers are often the WORST of all. They're the #1 deviants.

Oh, really?  So it's the "Bible-bangers" who put on events like the Fulsom Street Fair, then?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »
lutherj  Donating Member  (402 posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Sep-14-08 12:14 AM
36. Unnecessary use of force. The boy posed no threat to anyone. If I we're in the old

man's shoes I wouldn't go swinging a metal pipe, that's for sure. But then I'm pretty liberal about sex. I've know a number of parents who allowed their kids to have girlfriends or boyfriends over for the night. Don't have a problem with it.

You willing to bet your life on that one, lutherj?  Or your daughter's?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 10:52:55 AM »
..My girls bedroom is on the second floor, with no possible way of sneaking in - While getting out in case of emergency is easy. There is a reason for this.  :-)

To complicate matters, the house is an old Victorian with high ceilings and the ground floor is already a good five feet over grade. The second floor is nearly at the height of a 3rd one of a newer home. Better bring a mighty tall ladder, potential suitors.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »
michele77  (923 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Sep-13-08 11:32 PM
Response to Reply #23

Edited on Sat Sep-13-08 11:33 PM by michele77
feminist. I had sex with whomever the **** i chose to prior to my wedding date and i'd have been god-damned if my absent dad, or anyone else, would have a say about it then, or now. God, continue the oppression of women.
I wasn't a ho then, and as a married woman, I am sure as hell not one now. Let women own their bodies without making them the double standard THAT MEN HAVE MADE THEM out to be. Men can **** whomever they choose, it's their "conquest" or whatever. Women are sluts when they do that. It's BS and it's wrong. You continue that double standard.

bigwillq  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Sat Sep-13-08 11:08 PM
Response to Reply #10
12. Kids are going to have sex

At least most will. Nothing in the past or in the future is really going to stop that from happening. We just can hope they are safe from both disease and unplanned pregnancy.
Oh, I dunno...you'd be amazed how effectively a lead pipe can keep a young man from achieving or maintaining an erection.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »
DUmmy michele77, making her family proud, says:
michele77  (923 posts)
Sat Sep-13-08 11:32 PM
Response to Reply #23
I don't know, but this sounds pretty much like the definition of a ho to me. All she needs is a price.
I wonder if she is still proud of her country.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:28:32 PM by GOBUCKS »

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
[DU: on] Hell, I'd let any stranger off the street bang my teenage daughter.  Right in front of me, if they wanted.  I'll even hold the camera.  Damned if I'm gonna impede on her sexual liberation.  [DU: off]

Some real "Parent of the Year" contenders at the DUmp, I see.   ::)  And they criticize Palin. 

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 05:08:31 PM »
Anyone found in my house naked or otherwise in my kids room is going to be damn lucky they do not leave with the EMTs trying to restart his heart after he gets some .45 ACP rounds in his ass.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 08:06:12 AM »
Any guy who thinks he's going to keep his daughter from sneaking a guy into her room once she has decided she wants to is living in a dream world.  But just because "Shit happens," that doesn't mean one shouldn't do anything about said shit.  Shooting the guy would have been way over the line, taking a swipe at him with the nearest object to hand, not so much.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 08:18:41 AM »
Any guy who thinks he's going to keep his daughter from sneaking a guy into her room once she has decided she wants to is living in a dream world.  But just because "Shit happens," that doesn't mean one shouldn't do anything about said shit.  Shooting the guy would have been way over the line, taking a swipe at him with the nearest object to hand, not so much.

Best answer yet. Most realistic that's for sure.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 08:19:16 AM »
I don't think the dad saw a naked guy standing over his daughter and then had an indepth conversation with him to find out if he was invited or a rapist.  He made the correct decision and even if it were my son I would most likely feel the same way.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 08:37:59 AM »
I don't think the dad saw a naked guy standing over his daughter and then had an indepth conversation with him to find out if he was invited or a rapist.  He made the correct decision and even if it were my son I would most likely feel the same way.

Rapist, hmmm, well, I'm sure his defense counsel will try that line, but I'm betting the only fear she was showing was when she turned her face toward her Dad, and prior to that it was nothing but happy noises.  I don't think he should be prosecuted myself, especially on such overblown charges.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 01:22:11 PM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »
The dad aimed for the wrong head.   :uhsure:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.