Author Topic: The anti-Bouncy...  (Read 670 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The anti-Bouncy...
« on: September 08, 2008, 02:30:43 PM »
I think we are going to see more and more of these as the election draws closer.

These and TiT-eque stories about how the DUmmies stood up to NAZI-FUNDIE-PALINie LOVERS!!!..

MiniMe  (1000+ posts)       Mon Sep-08-08 03:27 PM
Original message
I was just talking to a neocon outside work while I was having a cigarette
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3950051
First, she blamed the Mayor and Governor of LA for Katrina, said that FEMA wasn't even supposed to be there for 3 days. I disagreed and figured out quickly her political persuation from those few short words. So I asked her what she thought about Sarah Palin. The woman absolutely loves her, thinks she is going to be great. I brought up some of the things that we know and are documented about Palin, like she was for the bridge to nowhere before she realized that it wasn't going to pass, then she kept the money. She tried to tell me that Palin spent $2m of it for a ferry and she sent the rest back. I said, no, that didn't happen. Of course she didn't believe me. Thinks she is going to do great when she is speaking on her own. I have a headache now from banging my head against a brick wall. Damn, the spin is working.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!