Author Topic: BigD_95, Im sorry but if Obama doesnt win this election. Im done. I give up.  (Read 1254 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Good one less f***tard to vote for the downfall of America.  :-)

Link

BigD_95 (279 posts)      Mon Sep-08-08 04:02 PM
Original message
Im sorry but if Obama doesnt win this election. Im done. I give up.
 I cant go through this anymore. If Obama doesn't win then screw this country. I will never vote again in any election. People are so bloody dumb it makes me sick. I'm so stressed out over this election. If the American people cant do a little research on these two guy other then watching Ad's and sound bites then screw this country. It gets what it gets.

After Gore then Kerry and America still votes for McCain...... well, they get what they deserve.

I have my own Aunts, one who voted Democratic every election but made a racist remake that she wont vote for Obama because he is Black. I have another Aunt and uncle that said they are voting for McCain because they are scared of the terrorist. And believe McCain will protect us better. By the way all of them voted for Hillary in the PA primary. What the hell is wrong with these people? And they are family.

At my job, I heard a lot about Obama being black. I'm telling you race is going to be a major issue. The Bradley effect will be in full swing. If the polls are tight Obama loses.

I'm sorry to say this but I cant continue following Politics anymore. I'm 37 and have voted since I could. I talked my mom into voting again after the Gore election because after that she said she wouldn't vote again.

I just got a bad feeling about this election. I wont lie. I kind of wish now that Hillary would have won. Because I know her and Bill would fight dirty. They would lie, steal, and cheat if needed. That might sound bad but that's what the Republicans do all the time. Fight fire with fire. Do you know how many lies I get emailed to me about Obama? Countless. The so called religious wackos don't mind lying and slandering people.

This hole thing makes me sick.

I'm losing my hope and I'm sorry for that.

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
If the polls are tight Obama loses.

This DUmmy, for once in his pitiful life, is right. I have felt for months that any poll including the Obamessiah(pbuh) will overstate his support by some significant amount. The MSM has conditioned people to feel they will be considered racist if they publicly deny supporting Obama.

Notice that the Obamessiah destroyed The Beast in those silly dem caucuses. That alone is how he gained the momentum that won the nomination. When people get into a voting booth, he loses several points off his poll numbers. The secret ballot is a mortal danger to the messiah's candidacy.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

This DUmmy, for once in his pitiful life, is right. I have felt for months that any poll including the Obamessiah(pbuh) will overstate his support by some significant amount. The MSM has conditioned people to feel they will be considered racist if they publicly deny supporting Obama.

Notice that the Obamessiah destroyed The Beast in those silly dem caucuses. That alone is how he gained the momentum that won the nomination. When people get into a voting booth, he loses several points off his poll numbers. The secret ballot is a mortal danger to the messiah's candidacy.

Its two things actually - I agree that people are afraid to be called racist by expressing a dislike for Obama for political reasons in public - I have to also say Obama's demographic also helped in the caucus states. His supporters are younger than Hillary's, often new voters. Every measurement taken by every polling organization confirmed that. For the most part, they were able to wear down Hillarys folks by keeping the fight going until they tired out - often until the wee hours of the morning.

the Texas mess is a perfect example of distinction between Obama's Voters and Hillary's. HC gets the votes, BO gets the delegates.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
His hole post proves him to be a hole quiter.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I have my own Aunts, one who voted Democratic every election but made a racist remake that she wont vote for Obama because he is Black. I have another Aunt and uncle that said they are voting for McCain because they are scared of the terrorist. And believe McCain will protect us better. By the way all of them voted for Hillary in the PA primary. What the hell is wrong with these people? And they are family.

At my job, I heard a lot about Obama being black. I'm telling you race is going to be a major issue. The Bradley effect will be in full swing. If the polls are tight Obama loses.

boing....boing....boing....
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
But, why stop at "not voting", BigD_95? I thought that another Repub. Presidental admin. will be the ruination of the entire country? Surely, you must desire to begin anew on distant shores before the fateful day befalls you? Why not just hit the dusty trail before the inevitable comes to fruition and beat the outflow of other citizens from these borders?
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

boing....boing....boing....

So they admit that Democrats are racists. 

Offline jinxmchue

I think ol' Skimmer's going to have to forgo his Hawaiian getaway this fall, hire some professional counselors and start up a suicide prevention forum.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
They should just give up now and call it done.  McCain/Palin by a landslide!!!

Seriously.  I know because I was in a biker bar the other night and there was a guy there who told me that if McCain got more than 3 points for a convention bounce then the BarackStar! was toast.

I know this guy knew his business because he was riding a BMW m/c and drinking Michelob DARK. 

Obama is toast.  Any lurking DUmmies take note.

:-)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce

The secret ballot is also the biggest threat to his puppet masters, the Union bosses.  That's why the Messiah has proposed eliminating it when workers votewhether or not to organize.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
Re: BigD_95, Im sorry but if Obama doesnt win this election. Im done. I give up.
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »
Well if he was drinkin Mich dark he had to know... :cheersmate:
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P