Author Topic: Ms. November,  (Read 922 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Ms. November,
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:44:34 PM »
I can't believe my eyes, something like that happening in the "Gay Area", as left as it gets.

Could this be the change osamababa was talking about?  :rotf: :lmao:

Link

Ms. November  (1000+ posts)       Thu Sep-04-08 04:37 PM
Original message
Raw egg'd !
 My car got a fresh egg bath last night, probably someone wanted to thank me for my Obama '08 signs, one on the front dashboard and one on the rear dashboard.

It was quite a mess, as is the hateful vile hypocritical scum that tries to pass itself off as "religious". and no doubt someone was "energized" by the green slime coming from the NeoConvention last night.

The egg will come off, but the sick feeling of living in the midst of such stupidity and hate lingers. I have no doubt that Obama will win this election; I just fear for him after he does. The battle seems more and more to me to be Good vs. Evil, not Dem v. Repuke, or Obama v. McCrap. The evil in this country was on full display last night, and like terrorism, you can never defeat.

Oh well, guess I'm feeling down and out today.

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Ms. November,
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:52:12 PM »
Thanking someone for having B. Hussein propaganda on their auto is usually done with paint, not eggs.   :-)

I'm gonna ventue a guess this was a group of kids (who could care less about politics) egging the car of the local fairy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »
Perhaps the DUmmie should be reminded that if allowed to dry.......when the egg is removed, the paint will come with it.......

On second thought, on a 65 VW microbus, it probably doesn't matter much.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
I am grateful to live in an extraordinarily affluent town. A town that gave President Bush a vote that was, in both '00 and '04, just a DUmmy-hair short of 90%.  A few doors down the street from me, a stray moonbat has an Osama-Biden campaign sign sprouting from his front lawn. Trust me when I say this is as welcome in this neighborhood as a commercial hog operation. Of course, the moonbat knows that. He lived here during the '04 election, so is certainly aware of the demographics. But he can be confident of no negative repercussion. He can count on the civilized behavior of his neighbors. Could a Republican have such confidence if he flaunted his politics in a heavily urban dem area?

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »
Call me stupid but what is a rear dashboard?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »
Call me stupid but what is a rear dashboard?

I suspect the DUmmie meant the "package tray"......i.e. the horizontal surface between the top of the rear seat and the rear windshield......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »
Pure and absolute bullshit.  100%, no additives or fillers.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 02:09:18 PM »
If Ms. November is a radical homosexual he is probably too self-absorbed to realize that twelve other cars on the street last night got egged too.  That's just how they are.