Author Topic: symbolman, Uh. My Sister and Bro-in-law Are the Heads of AIP.  (Read 650 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

symbolman, Uh. My Sister and Bro-in-law Are the Heads of AIP.
« on: September 02, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »
Oh yes I'm sure they are. (TIT must be giving lessons)  :loser:

Link

symbolman  (1000+ posts)       Mon Sep-01-08 10:54 PM
Original message
Uh. My Sister and Bro-in-law Are the Heads of AIP. Ask me Anything, but please don't Hurt Me :)
 Edited on Mon Sep-01-08 11:32 PM by symbolman
This is NUTS! Imagine my horror when I followed a link here to KOS, and followed the video link from There, only to find on Youtube that it was my SISTER and Bro-in-Law.. the Head/Vice Chairmen of the Alaska Independence Party!

Oh, the stories I could tell...

Basically they're good people, a lot of fun in some ways, we all mined for Gold in the bush of Alaska, me with them for Two Years. We've gotten pretty "Savage" together..

They'd start talking about this shit though, and my eyes would glaze over.. "Got any more of that Moose left?"

Small world, Ain't it?

(Those who know my history here can testifiy that I've been a Rabid Bush Flash political attack ad creator since 2000, basically me and another DU'r Invented the online attack ad, pre-YouTube, and I've been a huge activist, to my own demise at times..)

Any questions?

This is just too funny.. and bizarro..

OH, and one MORE Thing. WOULDN'T it be VERY COOL if My Brother-in-Law and Sister SINGLE-HANDEDLY BROUGHT DOWN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY?!!

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Re: symbolman, Uh. My Sister and Bro-in-law Are the Heads of AIP.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »
OH, and one MORE Thing. WOULDN'T it be VERY COOL if My Brother-in-Law and Sister SINGLE-HANDEDLY BROUGHT DOWN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY?!!
I'm thinkin' there's only one thing your brother in law and sister in law can do single handedly.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline jukin

Re: symbolman, Uh. My Sister and Bro-in-law Are the Heads of AIP.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »
Yeah, well TiT had an orgy with your S&BIL along with the 1995 Alaskan champion dog sled dogs. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.