Author Topic: Anchorage Daily News has decided to print a story on babygate!  (Read 787 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Anchorage Daily News has decided to print a story on babygate!
« on: September 02, 2008, 01:08:36 AM »
My God don't these DUmmies get it, no matter how hard you wish that Sahra isn't the mother you will stil be WRONG!
I can't believe these brain trusts are still stuck in this mode.  :thatsright:

Link

gatorboy  (1000+ posts)       Mon Sep-01-08 08:33 AM
Original message
Anchorage Daily News has decided to print a story on babygate! Asks about the birth certificate
 Edited on Mon Sep-01-08 08:44 AM by gatorboy
It's actually pretty interesting.

http://community.adn.com/node/130178

McAllister was an Anchorage TV reporter before working for Palin. He said Palin once approached him - before people knew she was pregnant - assuming he'd been hearing rumors.

"She said it's not true about Bristol," McAllister said.

<smip>

Why not share the birth certificate?

"What a thing to request -- prove that this is your baby," McAllister said. "I mean, my god, that's horrifying to think that she would have to do that."

I said one reason is to put it to rest. "In my mind, there's nothing to put to rest," he said.

And this DUmmies is about as dumb as they get trying to compare Palin to the "silky pony".
Blue State Native  (1000+ posts)       Mon Sep-01-08 12:45 PM
Response to Original message
15. Get the National Enquirer on the story. Maybe they can destroy Palin 's political career
 like they destroyed Edwards'.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Re: Anchorage Daily News has decided to print a story on babygate!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:29:54 AM »
15. Get the National Enquirer on the story. Maybe they can destroy Palin 's political career

Gov. Palin had an affair and lied about it multiple times to the press and to her husband who is dying of cancer?
When did this happen?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:22 AM »

THIS is where you can really see the DUmp absolutely, positively have NO concept of personal responsibility.

Uhhhhh DUmmie.  EDWARDS destroyed Edwards career ..... not the National Enquirer. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 09:50:44 AM »

THIS is where you can really see the DUmp absolutely, positively have NO concept of personal responsibility.

Uhhhhh DUmmie.  EDWARDS destroyed Edwards career ..... not the National Enquirer. 

KC

Took the words right out of my mouth...  fingers...  whatever.