Author Topic: The shithound has pulled off a classic distraction  (Read 472 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The shithound has pulled off a classic distraction
« on: May 18, 2020, 04:49:03 PM »
Star Member malaise (207,889 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213454456

The shithound has pulled off a classic distraction
so now we're not talking about him firing all IGs appointed by Obama.

We know he is not taking this drug and if he is good...hope we lose him

:censored: :censored:

dawg day (4,702 posts)

1. None of the reporters and commenters on MSNBC seem to believe him.

... and of course he went on and on about how he's gotten all this positive info (from writers and callers to him) about this drug, and that's more important than the medical research on it.

Oh, and Katie Tur pointed out that he said he started taking it a week and a half ago... which is just the time Katie Miller revealed that she'd been spewing globules of virus all over the White House since she was infected and didn't wear a mask.

There's apparently no evidence at all that it can be useful prophylactically to ward off Covid.

It seems unlikely a doctor would prescribe something rather risky to an elderly person as a prevention when it doesn't actually prevent. I wonder if his doctor is going to say something like, "Uh, no, I didn't prescribe that."

:whatever:

Star Member malaise (207,889 posts)

4. Why would anyone believe a man who has told more than 18,000 lies

in under four years?
**** Don the Con - hope he increases his dosage

... what is the number of lies the left 'claims' trump has spoken up to now?

Donald Trump has said 5276 false things as U.S. president...Last updated: May 5, 2019
https://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

The Washington Post said in January 2020 that Trump had made more than 16,241 false or misleading claims as president,[80] an average of about 14.8 such statements per day.

Every Time Trump Opens His Mouth, Nine Lies Fly Out
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/donald-trump-coronavirus-lies

Aviation91 (20 posts)

9. Just one reporter at that briefing...

Should have stood and said to his face...I DON’T BELIEVE YOU!

Star Member Zoonart (5,791 posts)

2. I can't.

Seriously... I can't. An entire political party and about 1m people are A okay with this. Not one major news paper has called for his resignation.

I am worn down. This is what he does. His constant barrage of lies , criminality and obnoxiousness wears you down.

Moostache (7,158 posts)

3. WHY???? Seriously press corp....wtf is wrong with you people???

I mean this kind of utterly transparent nonsense, constantly taking your eyes off the ball, moving something damning off the front pages and into the memory black hole never to resurface just because Trump yells "Squirrel!" and points the other direction?

I want them all to stand trial with him for war crimes and crimes against humanity as accomplices. This is unacceptable in any way. The bottom line is this - there are crimes he has committed and the press has allowed him to pretend do not exist. They should own these consequences, every single one of them, as accessories after the fact.

Sneederbunk (6,262 posts)

5. Arrest his doctor.

Star Member agingdem (1,612 posts)

6. firing the Obama appointed IGs is something

our leadership has to deal with...the media doesn't give a damn about the IGs...however, trump drinking poison (he's lying) is a story...when you have that ass Neil Cavuto on Fox going bonkers you know the trump cult is going to start downing this stuff...this is one of those "don't try this at home, folks cuz it will kill you" moments...

Iliyah (22,108 posts)

8. The IG's firing . . . Pres O and VP B . . . and treason barr . ...

this is a distraction

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: The shithound has pulled off a classic distraction
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 05:14:26 PM »
Seriously we would raise the collective total  IQ millions of points if we euthanized all of the DUmp.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 05:22:50 PM »
Seriously we would raise the collective total  IQ millions of points if we euthanized all of the DUmp.

I got no problem in putting them all against the wall.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 06:41:15 PM »
Star Member agingdem (1,612 posts)

6. firing the Obama appointed IGs is something

our leadership has to deal with

Hmm. If they were all appointed by Obama, that must mean Obama fired the ones appointed by Bush.  :whistling: