Author Topic: How many posts do I need before....  (Read 13054 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: How many posts do I need before....
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2008, 10:25:26 AM »
for what it's worth.

50 for a jr. member
100 for a full member
250 for a sr. member
500 for a hero member.

Hey, I have not been a JR. in many moons. :tongue:

You may not be a Jr. but your member is.    :p

OUCH, YOU got SERVED!!

BEG .... I have *ahem* a FULL member.   :naughty: :uhsure: :-)

KC

Oh yeah?  You know you are invited to the meet up with us at the end of the month don't you?!?   :naughty:

Would love to make it up there but I don't know if I can.  I have new responsibilities here at work .... What the hell am I saying?  I guess I should say ... Now I HAVE responsibilities at work.  LOL  I am taking on some new stuff here and it has put me in a 10 hour day, 6 day a week thing that I will be in for quite sometime.  If I can sneak out and get up there I will make the ride.  If not .... drink a 12 pack for me.  Bud Light or Shiner please.   :-)  Oh or you could go the Jack Daniels route....that works for me too.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2008, 10:36:55 AM »
PatriotGame is the man. I remember when I first started posting on CU. It was during the Jesse Macbeth debacle and I said I was a staunch conservative. He gave me shit in a doubting way. Guess he thought I was a liberal troll.  :lmao:

BTW, anyone think I'm a liberal? If so, I gotta be the best damn mole in the world.  :-)

When I first came back, I was using Raghead X (for about a week, I couldn't think of anything else).  I caught a load of shit from every direction.  Everyone just knew I was a troll.  So, Gator changed my name for me.  Good ol' Gator.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »
Riiiiiight.... partial members need not be present at the meet up.  :-)

I just about died. :lmao:

I knew you would like that one.... However, sweet pea, it is Im die.  :-)

I'm die to take your phrase :-)