Author Topic: Britney leaves suicide note - then wanders around a clothes shop stark naked  (Read 3484 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

Troubled singer Britney Spears wrote a suicide note before being rushed to a psychiatric ward earlier this month, it has been revealed.

The note, found in her bathroom by a friend, revealed the depth of the singer's despair and her fears that she will not live up to other people's expectations.

Britney has reportedly been suffering from mental health problems for years, including manic depression and multiple personality disorders and doctors and friends believe she needs urgent help.

The source told The Sun: "The letter was very sad. Britney talked about her loneliness, how unfair life is and not being able to trust people.

"She wrote about how she will never be what people want her to be.

"She said 'Perhaps it would be better if I was dead."

No stranger to crazy behaviour, Britney Spears' shocking antics continued on a recent trip to an LA clothing store, where Britney emerged from the fitting room - stark naked.

Accompanied by her photographer boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, the star disappeared into the dressing room with him, spending nearly an hour making "strange" noises.

link

I hope Britney gets the treatment she so obviously needs.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
This "pop-tart" has gotten stale.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

Agreed.  It's tragic to watch someone that obviously needs help, serious help, just falling further down.

I feel sad for her, that there's not a strong familial foundation around her to help set her straight.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline jinxmchue

This "pop-tart" has gotten stale.   :-)

Stale?  I wouldn't be surprised if it's got some mold growing on it, too.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Ouch... regardless of who's fault or what not, thats a horrible position to hear of anyone in.

Even more sadly, most of that pain is of the self-inflicted variety.  Hard to feel sorry for someone who won't help themselves.  Granted, the only people in her life are leeches, but after her behavior yesterday in not even showing up for her custody hearing, all you can do is sit back and wait for the train to arrive...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
 :picsneeded:

:-)

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline jtyangel

What a troubled young woman and self-inflicted pain is just a slow death wish imo. She'll eventually kill herself even if it is just through abusing her body. And the pitiful thing in this situation is she knows it and commands so much attention, but still doesn't have anyone who really gives a shit enough to step in or she's so far gone that she is invested in total self-destruction.

Her parents should be ashamed of themselves. In this case, I'll lay this directly at their feet, especially given the state of their other teenage daughter. I hope living a cushy lifestyle for a while was worth selling their flesh and blood to the highest bidder. I see them as little more then pimps.

Offline Airwolf

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
She is having a serious emotional breakdown publicly.  She reminds me of Angelina Jolie's  role in Girl Interrupted.  She needs some housing in a room with padded walls and one on one therapy.

I actually am beginning to feel sorry for the girl, and I hope she gets the help she needs. 

Offline Lauri

Agreed.  It's tragic to watch someone that obviously needs help, serious help, just falling further down.

I feel sad for her, that there's not a strong familial foundation around her to help set her straight.

I'm really starting to feel like a voyeur... i know far too much about this girl. i want to know less.. but i cant cause even during the supposedly 'serious' news, they all talk about her and how unstable she is.

i was bitching in another thread about watching Neil Cavuto and him going on about Paris Hilton and her granpa cutting her off. I just dont need to know this stuff... nobody does.

But I do..

Offline Lauri

What a troubled young woman and self-inflicted pain is just a slow death wish imo. She'll eventually kill herself even if it is just through abusing her body. And the pitiful thing in this situation is she knows it and commands so much attention, but still doesn't have anyone who really gives a shit enough to step in or she's so far gone that she is invested in total self-destruction.

Her parents should be ashamed of themselves. In this case, I'll lay this directly at their feet, especially given the state of their other teenage daughter. I hope living a cushy lifestyle for a while was worth selling their flesh and blood to the highest bidder. I see them as little more then pimps.

I was reading a tabloid earlier today (Ive already admitted I do this on occasion :-)) and the article quoted Britney's mother as saying, "I used to think it was a fairy tale, now its worse than i could ever have imagined"

so yeah, i think they all got caught up in riding that kids coat tails to a very wealthy life and gave her no parenting whatsoever..

i feel sorry for the girl at this point.. and i'll be suprised if she ever pulls it together ..

Offline Miss Mia

I was reading a tabloid earlier today (Ive already admitted I do this on occasion :-)) and the article quoted Britney's mother as saying, "I used to think it was a fairy tale, now its worse than i could ever have imagined"

so yeah, i think they all got caught up in riding that kids coat tails to a very wealthy life and gave her no parenting whatsoever..

i feel sorry for the girl at this point.. and i'll be suprised if she ever pulls it together ..

It makes me thankful for my parents.  I've gone through some rough spots, and if it wasn't for my family, who knows what would have happened.  I was lucky that I had people to help me.

That's what makes me sad for Britney.  She doesn't have anyone looking out for her.  She needs help and I can only hope that one day either she sees the light for herself or someone forces her to.  At least it seems like Kevin Federline is doing okay as a dad.  Those poor kids need at least one parent that really cares for them.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Anyone else wonder what "Meet the Spartans" played in this?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lauri

It makes me thankful for my parents.  I've gone through some rough spots, and if it wasn't for my family, who knows what would have happened.  I was lucky that I had people to help me.

That's what makes me sad for Britney.  She doesn't have anyone looking out for her.  She needs help and I can only hope that one day either she sees the light for herself or someone forces her to.  At least it seems like Kevin Federline is doing okay as a dad.  Those poor kids need at least one parent that really cares for them.

have you heard of the celebrities that were superstars who flamed out at age 27? she's 26 right now, right? we're due for another Marilyn about now arent we?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
First of all, I never thought that Britney was all that talented and really didn't see why everyone was making such a big deal out of her. With that said, I did feel sympathy for her and her plight, self-induced or not. She obviously needs help but is to afraid to get it and no one around her cares enough to force it upon her. Seems like every one near her is scared to lose their meal ticket so they just watch as she wades out to the deep end of the pool and as long as they're getting a check why stop her. Her career maybe past the point of no return and someone close to her needs to just tell her the truth and talk her in to getting some help. Her family doesn't seem to be much help so I guess it's up to her friends (if she has any real friends) to get her through this. It most be sad to have all those people around you and still be alone.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.