Author Topic: why can't Republicans be a little more like the dims... in that..  (Read 761 times)

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
the dims stick together. Impeach Trump, said a few of them.. and then they all followed behind the loonies and instigated the fake impeachment hearings

the Rs do not stick together, and this is something I do not understand. Romney makes me ill... didn't like McCain either but since he has passed, I guess we aren't supposed to.. i dunno... tell the truth or something

then there's that *&^ Cheney

Even when the elite libs in Congress do not necessarily agree on some policy or another, they seem to stand out of the way while one of their own is pushing for it...

But the Rs... omg! It's like some of them can't wait to get their criticisms of Rs out to the news media, and we all know what happens then...

lies, distortions, half-truths and more lies ensue.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: why can't Republicans be a little more like the dims... in that..
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 04:41:27 PM »
 :yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 05:54:20 PM »
There is something to be said for allowing differences of opinions instead of demanding everyone march in lockstep like good little brown shirted Eichmanns.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 06:10:41 PM »
the dims stick together. Impeach Trump, said a few of them.. and then they all followed behind the loonies and instigated the fake impeachment hearings

the Rs do not stick together, and this is something I do not understand. Romney makes me ill... didn't like McCain either but since he has passed, I guess we aren't supposed to.. i dunno... tell the truth or something

then there's that *&^ Cheney

Even when the elite libs in Congress do not necessarily agree on some policy or another, they seem to stand out of the way while one of their own is pushing for it...

But the Rs... omg! It's like some of them can't wait to get their criticisms of Rs out to the news media, and we all know what happens then...

lies, distortions, half-truths and more lies ensue.
It is the hand we have been dealt. either play it or fold.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 07:26:29 PM »
There is something to be said for allowing differences of opinions instead of demanding everyone march in lockstep like good little brown shirted Eichmanns.

I'm all for "allowing differences of opinions".  I also don't care how much you personally dislike Trump, voting for impeachment on fantasy land evidence is a bridge too far for me.  They should be stripped of committee assignments and excluded from party caucus. 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 04:45:29 PM »

I never said the dims were the ones who are right. But when you know the rules of the game, you know what it takes to win to accomplish something in Congress and you play your petty little "it's not perfect" game...

this is how America is being lost... but I guess that doesn't matter to some

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 04:45:59 PM »
I'm all for "allowing differences of opinions".  I also don't care how much you personally dislike Trump, voting for impeachment on fantasy land evidence is a bridge too far for me.  They should be stripped of committee assignments and excluded from party caucus.
they should be fired... recalled, whatever