Author Topic: Jesus was a fairly loathsome character, a real sh*thead  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Jesus was a fairly loathsome character, a real sh*thead
« on: November 29, 2019, 08:42:53 PM »
stopbush

30. Jesus was a fairly loathsome character in his teachings. A real shithead, to be honest.

Amazing how believers ignore half of his sayings and filter the other half through the Enlightenment prism to justify the bullshit.

Jesus is a fiction, a fiction that reflects the inhumane times in which the fictions were written.

In this typical whiny Thanksgiving thread:

onecaliberal

Our daughter has been indoctrinated by the Fauxed and Christianed family she married into.

She wants nothing to do with us. We’re evil liberals. It was the first holiday without her and our grandchildren. Has this happened to anyone else? How are you coping?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212739414

Some other morsels of dripping unhinged hate as well.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Jesus was a fairly loathsome character, a real sh*thead
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 09:15:55 PM »
Poor lil libs. They had soooo looked forward to ruining everybodies Thanksgiving festivities. :bawl:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 04:47:12 AM »
Um, what exactly was "Stopbush" referring to by that?
Certainly doesn't sound like anything I can recall reading about Him in the Bible, and I speak as someone with a Masters from an accredited theological seminary.
I'm guessing just typical atheist ignorance and mean- spiritedness.
 That DUmmy is the loathsome one in this situation.
I definitely wouldn't want to be in his/ her shoes on Judgment Day when Jesus will bring up that post.
Have fun in Hell, "Stopbush."

Poor lil libs. They had soooo looked forward to ruining everybodies Thanksgiving festivities. :bawl:

Yep.
Notice how they try and get the most joy from ruining others' good, wholesome fun and happiness, especially around this time of year?
That, then, makes it all the more satisfying for US when their efforts crash and burn and they wallow deeper in their own misery.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 09:38:35 AM »
Um, what exactly was "Stopbush" referring to by that?
Certainly doesn't sound like anything I can recall reading about Him in the Bible, and I speak as someone with a Masters from an accredited theological seminary.
I'm guessing just typical atheist ignorance and mean- spiritedness.

Just a troll who probably knows near-zero about Jesus. Though (s)he probably would not appreciate Jesus' avowal of the Law of Moses, which forbids sexual immorality and promiscuity, among other Lib/Prog delights.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 11:19:43 AM »
onecaliberal

Our daughter has been indoctrinated by the Fauxed and Christianed family she married into.

She wants nothing to do with us. We’re evil liberals. It was the first holiday without her and our grandchildren. Has this happened to anyone else? How are you coping?

You are NOT a liberal, PERIOD, STOP.

You are hateful, totalitarian. 

Maybe if you were not such shit-weasels, you might be allowed closely supervised visits with your grandchildren. Decent and civilized people do not want to expose their vulnerable children to the leftist poison you aer so eager to indoctrinate them with because you "think" you are a good liberal. 

Your political ideology is a true mental disease and you should seek help.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 01:23:00 PM »

Jesus is a fiction, a fiction that reflects the inhumane times in which the fictions were written.

The inhumanity performed by the Romans? About it being fiction, there are extant Roman records that show Pilot did send a "jesus" figure to be crucified.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 03:23:37 PM »
But they sure love their muslims.  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 07:28:31 PM »
stopbush

30. Jesus was a fairly loathsome character in his teachings. A real shithead, to be honest.

Amazing how believers ignore half of his sayings and filter the other half through the Enlightenment prism to justify the bullshit.

have a nice eternity....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 01:44:19 PM »
Mohammed f****d a kiddie. His followers do the same. If one even thinks the word "loathsome" applies to Jesus while the "Religion of Peace" gets a pass, there is special place in Hell that awaits them. The only thing worse is 72 virgins who resemble a transgendered Rosie O'Donnell.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 03:19:10 PM »
Mohammed f****d a kiddie. His followers do the same. If one even thinks the word "loathsome" applies to Jesus while the "Religion of Peace" gets a pass, there is special place in Hell that awaits them. The only thing worse is 72 virgins who resemble a transgendered Rosie O'Donnell.

No no no. It's not 72 Virgins. It's 72 Virginians they get.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 05:48:14 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 06:18:17 PM »

Gahd.....what do the other 71 look like?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 05:41:20 AM »
The other 71
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »
have a nice eternity....
Amen, brother!!!
I'd rather live my life as if there was a God, and find out that He doesn't exist,
Than live my life as if there was no God, an find out that He does!!!

As a side benefit, it pisses off leftists, which is the one temptation I can't resist... :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2019, 06:38:30 AM »
Wonder what would happen to the primitive that posts the same about Mohamad
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)